The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 01:41 AM   #76
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
I don't see any reason to be scared. To me there is no way this show can be worse than Avengers United They Stand.
That's the same thing I said about Ultimate Spider-Man. To me, there was no way it could've turned out any worse than Spider-Man Unlimited. And it did.

Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #77
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,675
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
That's the same thing I said about Ultimate Spider-Man. To me, there was no way it could've turned out any worse than Spider-Man Unlimited. And it did.
That's like your opinion man.

I get it. All you guys are ready to hate on Avengers Assemble because you see it as Earth's Mightiest Heroes replacement. You see it as the same demonic force as Ultimate Spider-Man. OK whatever. But the show isn't Ultimate Spider-Man.

You guys need to get over that Earth's Mightiest Heroes is over and they've made a new show.

When we get a new X-Men show, I'm not going to continue crying about Wolverine and The X-Men getting cancelled. I will be excited there's finally a new X-Men show. The anime series was a lot of fun while it lasted for example.

As much as you guys whine and hate on Ultimate Spider-Man, guess what, the show is a hit. It's a success. The show is hitting its demos. Kids like the show despite all the whiny trolls on YouTube. That's more than can be said for Young Justice.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk

Last edited by TheVileOne; 05-11-2013 at 01:52 AM.
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #78
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

How about we all wait till the first episode airs, before we say what this show is or isn't? With who's running Marvel animations and knowing their mindset, people have ample reason to be concerned. Who knows, this might actually surprise us. If it's great, it's great. If it sucks, it sucks.

I will watch the first Episode and give it a chance, like I did with Ultimate Spider-Man. But I still have the right to voice my concerns.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #79
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,675
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

I think its one thing to be concerned, but its another to be "scared."

It's like, the show is not going to make you hide under your bed.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #80
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Wow get off a figure of speech bro. And like you said, it's your opinion, and it works vice versa as well.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #81
bored
One Sexy Lemur
 
bored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: sitting in my nowhere land
Posts: 13,158
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

TheVileOne, why DO you get so defensive about this show?

__________________
N W
A O
U R
G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #82
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,675
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

I call it like I see it.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #83
Drz
Real Hero
 
Drz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,906
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Haha this show is going to be terrible.

__________________
"I'm not always hooked on a feeling but when i am, i'm high on believing!"
Thoughts & Rambles
Drz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #84
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,675
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Why is that?

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #85
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,403
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Yeah, looks like absolute rubbish

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:32 AM   #86
Drakepool
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 472
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Haha this show is going to be terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Yeah, looks like absolute rubbish
Agreed, it's not exactly showing promise.

__________________
"No, thank you." - Loki, Thor: The Dark World
Drakepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:11 AM   #87
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick
 
bigdaddy313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 716
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

I don't believe the add we just saw is the final product,it is not polished, it looks rushed and it doesn't look at the moment like the PDF files, pics from marvelkids and the first poster. I don't believe this is the final animation.

bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #88
cleverusername8
Or something like that
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 871
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

I'm still very interested in seeing this show. The ringtone joke actually made me chuckle at the end of the second promo. Maybe it was one of those "so bad it's funny" deals, but I don't feel as much rage about this as, say, TT: Go.

I really liked Avengers: EMH. It was really cool and I think they did a great job of placing good Marvel storylines with accurate character representations (minus one or two here and there) inside of a kid-friendly wrapper. But after the Skrull arc ended in Season 2, it almost became a different show. You could tell that they knew the end was near so they just started doing whatever and the quality plummeted in my opinion. It doesn't hurt what was done beforehand, but my attachment to what was and insisting that it continue diminished in that way.

So, I'm ready to see what this show has to offer and if it ends up bad, I'll wait around for the next decent one.

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #89
gkokujin
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in a house
Posts: 2,445
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored View Post
TheVileOne, why DO you get so defensive about this show?
he's like that about damn near everything. its like he goes out of his way to be a dick.

__________________
If you are offended, remain offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
gkokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #90
gkokujin
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in a house
Posts: 2,445
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
That's the same thing I said about Ultimate Spider-Man. To me, there was no way it could've turned out any worse than Spider-Man Unlimited. And it did.
i'm hoping that this is just a "kids mix" if you will and they only highlighted a so-called funny moment for the commercial.

i'm HOPING...

__________________
If you are offended, remain offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
gkokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #91
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
That's like your opinion man.

I get it. All you guys are ready to hate on Avengers Assemble because you see it as Earth's Mightiest Heroes replacement. You see it as the same demonic force as Ultimate Spider-Man. OK whatever. But the show isn't Ultimate Spider-Man.

You guys need to get over that Earth's Mightiest Heroes is over and they've made a new show.

When we get a new X-Men show, I'm not going to continue crying about Wolverine and The X-Men getting cancelled. I will be excited there's finally a new X-Men show. The anime series was a lot of fun while it lasted for example.

As much as you guys whine and hate on Ultimate Spider-Man, guess what, the show is a hit. It's a success. The show is hitting its demos. Kids like the show despite all the whiny trolls on YouTube. That's more than can be said for Young Justice.
It has nothing to do with EMH. Even though that show was cancelled prematurely, I would still go into a new show with an open mind just like how I went into Ultimate Spider-Man with an open mind despite still being annoyed by Spectacular's cancellation. The problem is that it does not look good based on what we've seen and heard of it.

I love how you think the assumption that this will be just like USM is something that fans just pulled out of their @$$. It wasn't. Loeb said one of the reasons they cancelled EMH other than to make a show more like the movies was because he & Man of Action believed that kids do not like mature shows that have ongoing story arcs. This means that the new show will not have those things, otherwise that would make their beliefs contradictory. On top of that, Quesada even came out and said that this show will be made "in the same vein as Ultimate Spider-Man". Basically, everything we've heard so far from Loeb & Quesada points to this being Ultimate Spider-Man 2.0. Stop acting like that assumption came out of nowhere because it didn't.

The X-Men analogy doesn't work. An X-Men show coming out a few years from now released years after Wolverine & The X-Men, which was cancelled for other reasons and was also not that great to begin with, is not the same thing as what happened to EMH. You have to look at the reason why EMH was cancelled. It was cancelled because A) they wanted a show more like the movies (which doesn't make much sense since EMH already borrowed a lot from the movies and already had the highest ratings on Disney XD but whatever) and B) the reason that I talked about in the above paragraph - they didn't like the show's intelligence, maturity, and complexity. They cancelled a show prematurely because of that. How do you expect people to get over EMH and accept a new show with that info in mind?

The show is a hit because Marvel said so? Since Quesada joined, Marvel has turned into a company full of liars and douchebags. This isn't just the case with TV shows; it's everywhere. It's in the comics, movies, and on TV. Marvel constantly lies to its fans and toys with them. Let me give you a recent example from the comics. Quesada said Peter's marriage to MJ is what ruined Spider-Man comics, even though sales went through the roof and stayed strong up until One More Day, but him and Slott then say that Superior Spider-Man are the highest sales that Spider-Man ever had even though sales are quickly declining with that book. You can even find examples of Marvel's lying in the movies such as in Iron Man 3, which had some of the biggest false marketing I've ever seen in any comic book movie. Heck, you can even see examples on TV, such as Marvel claiming that EMH had poor ratings when it in fact had much higher ratings than USM, something you constantly deny. So why should I believe what Marvel says about USM when they have proven in every medium that lying and deceiving people is their motto?

And even if Ultimate Spider-Man is really doing that well, what exactly does that prove? That kids are naive and will eat up anything you feed them? That is an established fact already. Kids will like anything you show them because they're kids. But you don't have to make a show just aimed for kids. The most successful superhero shows of all time - Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, JL/JLU, Spectacular Spider-Man, EMH, etc - were all stuff that kids watched but that older people could enjoy too. And most of the shows I just brought up had ratings that would make USM's ratings look pale in comparison.


Last edited by Shikamaru; 05-12-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #92
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12,954
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Wait what? when i was a kid i loved shows with an ongoing plot, they were actually my favourites.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #93
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Tell that to Loeb.

Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #94
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12,954
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

If i found him

I also find the statement that animated shows are just for kids a really retarded statement, Japan treats it as any othe art form and has shown that you can make it work for everybody.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #95
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

That's one of the things that I love about anime. The thing is that animation is the one medium where you can literally do anything. Anime has more complex storytelling than pretty much every other medium out there, including movies. You also never have to worry about budget or anything like that either - just ratings. Japan knew this, took advantage of it, turned it into their most cultural and iconic medium.

I would love to see some Marvel/DC shows that do the same thing anime does - take itself seriously and establish a long ongoing TV series that has no limits to the number of episodes you could have, story possibilities you could do, etc. The Marvel animes don't really count because 1) They were too short and 2) They tried to copy the Shonen style as opposed to staying faithful to the superhero style from the American comics.

Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #96
GamerSlyRatchet
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,622
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
If i found him

I also find the statement that animated shows are just for kids a really retarded statement, Japan treats it as any othe art form and has shown that you can make it work for everybody.
Eeeehhhh, not really.

Yeah, Japan has a LOT less restrictions with what they can do animation, which leads to more ambitious and daring projects. But popular perception there still sees most animation as being "for kids", despite the lack of censorship and limitation to toy and merchandise sales.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
I can say the biggest difference between this show [YOUNG JUSTICE] and "ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN" is showcased in one detail; this show expects their audience to know who H.G. Welles is, while "USM" assumes kids have never done anything but play video games in their room or watch MTV.
GamerSlyRatchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #97
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12,954
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
That's one of the things that I love about anime. The thing is that animation is the one medium where you can literally do anything. Anime has more complex storytelling than pretty much every other medium out there, including movies. You also never have to worry about budget or anything like that either - just ratings. Japan knew this, took advantage of it, turned it into their most cultural and iconic medium.

I would love to see some Marvel/DC shows that do the same thing anime does - take itself seriously and establish a long ongoing TV series that has no limits to the number of episodes you could have, story possibilities you could do, etc. The Marvel animes don't really count because 1) They were too short and 2) They tried to copy the Shonen style as opposed to staying faithful to the superhero style from the American comics.
That and Manga, while there are american comics i think that sometimes Manga takes the full potencial of storytelling and they have a bigger variety.

I think shows like Batman TAS and Spectacular Spider-man worked very well with what they were given and showed that comics can become quality animated show. They need to do more stuff like that, take risks and write better scripts. Other shows that fully used their potencial are Star Wars: The Clone Wars, both Avatar shows and in a certain way Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

By the way, from your account name i see you're a Naruto fan, i advise you to check the anime/ manga subsection

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #98
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12,954
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
Eeeehhhh, not really.

Yeah, Japan has a LOT less restrictions with what they can do animation, which leads to more ambitious and daring projects. But popular perception there still sees most animation as being "for kids", despite the lack of censorship and limitation to toy and merchandise sales.
Not really, even manga stores there are quite popular, they have both Animes and Mangas for every ages, which is why One Piece is the best selling book there.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #99
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
Eeeehhhh, not really.

Yeah, Japan has a LOT less restrictions with what they can do animation, which leads to more ambitious and daring projects. But popular perception there still sees most animation as being "for kids", despite the lack of censorship and limitation to toy and merchandise sales.
Not really. Statistics show that adults buy manga just as much as kids do and those are the statistics for mainstream titles such as Shonen Jump ones. Less mainstream titles, such as the seinen ones, are strictly for adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
That and Manga, while there are american comics i think that sometimes Manga takes the full potential of storytelling and they have a bigger variety.

I think shows like Batman TAS and Spectacular Spider-man worked very well with what they were given and showed that comics can become quality animated show. They need to do more stuff like that, take risks and write better scripts. Other shows that fully used their potencial are Star Wars: The Clone Wars, both Avatar shows and in a certain way Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

By the way, from your account name i see you're a Naruto fan, i advise you to check the anime/ manga subsection
Manga shows the full potential of storytelling as well. American comics so far have only shown their full potential with superheroes. Sure that there are other things out there like the Vertigo comics but those don't receive anywhere the amount of attention that your standard Marvel and DC comics do. On the other hand, manga gets full exposure overall.

Batman TAS, JL/JLU, TSSM, Avengers EMH, Avatar, and TMNT were all great and have done very well with what they were given. If things were up to me, those shows would be the standards that every show would have to achieve. I haven't seen much of SW:TCW but I'll take your word for it that it's on the same quality as those other shows.

I'm not a Naruto fan. Ironically, I can be described as an anti-Naruto guy by the people that know me lol. Yes, the "Shikamaru" username does come from the character - I love that character - but Naruto itself is an anime and manga that I gave up on long ago, basically when Shippuden started. Today, it is in my opinion the most overrated anime/manga one can run into in the anime/manga community, with Bleach being a close second. I have been to the anime/manga subsection but it was sadly not something that appealed too me much on this site. You will find me on almost every other big anime/manga site though .

To go full circle to the topic of this thread, the biggest problem with Ultimate Spider-Man is their characterization of Spidey himself. The guy acts a lot more like Naruto than he does as Spider-Man. Think about it. He is stubborn, narcissistic, acts cocky a lot of the times, never thinks before he acts, runs into a situation and makes his friends question if he is sane, is not funny even though he tries to be, is "stupid but smart sometimes" as Tigress described him in one episode, and the list goes on. Marvel has created their own American version of Naruto .

Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #100
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,675
Default Re: Avengers Assemble - New Animated Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
It has nothing to do with EMH. Even though that show was cancelled prematurely, I would still go into a new show with an open mind just like how I went into Ultimate Spider-Man with an open mind despite still being annoyed by Spectacular's cancellation. The problem is that it does not look good based on what we've seen and heard of it.

I love how you think the assumption that this will be just like USM is something that fans just pulled out of their @$$. It wasn't. Loeb said one of the reasons they cancelled EMH other than to make a show more like the movies was because he & Man of Action believed that kids do not like mature shows that have ongoing story arcs. This means that the new show will not have those things, otherwise that would make their beliefs contradictory. On top of that, Quesada even came out and said that this show will be made "in the same vein as Ultimate Spider-Man". Basically, everything we've heard so far from Loeb & Quesada points to this being Ultimate Spider-Man 2.0. Stop acting like that assumption came out of nowhere because it didn't.

The X-Men analogy doesn't work. An X-Men show coming out a few years from now released years after Wolverine & The X-Men, which was cancelled for other reasons and was also not that great to begin with, is not the same thing as what happened to EMH. You have to look at the reason why EMH was cancelled. It was cancelled because A) they wanted a show more like the movies (which doesn't make much sense since EMH already borrowed a lot from the movies and already had the highest ratings on Disney XD but whatever) and B) the reason that I talked about in the above paragraph - they didn't like the show's intelligence, maturity, and complexity. They cancelled a show prematurely because of that. How do you expect people to get over EMH and accept a new show with that info in mind?

The show is a hit because Marvel said so? Since Quesada joined, Marvel has turned into a company full of liars and douchebags. This isn't just the case with TV shows; it's everywhere. It's in the comics, movies, and on TV. Marvel constantly lies to its fans and toys with them. Let me give you a recent example from the comics. Quesada said Peter's marriage to MJ is what ruined Spider-Man comics, even though sales went through the roof and stayed strong up until One More Day, but him and Slott then say that Superior Spider-Man are the highest sales that Spider-Man ever had even though sales are quickly declining with that book. You can even find examples of Marvel's lying in the movies such as in Iron Man 3, which had some of the biggest false marketing I've ever seen in any comic book movie. Heck, you can even see examples on TV, such as Marvel claiming that EMH had poor ratings when it in fact had much higher ratings than USM, something you constantly deny. So why should I believe what Marvel says about USM when they have proven in every medium that lying and deceiving people is their motto?

And even if Ultimate Spider-Man is really doing that well, what exactly does that prove? That kids are naive and will eat up anything you feed them? That is an established fact already. Kids will like anything you show them because they're kids. But you don't have to make a show just aimed for kids. The most successful superhero shows of all time - Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, JL/JLU, Spectacular Spider-Man, EMH, etc - were all stuff that kids watched but that older people could enjoy too. And most of the shows I just brought up had ratings that would make USM's ratings look pale in comparison.
Most of those things you are claiming about Loeb aren't true and you are simply twisting quotes around.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.