The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Old 05-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #326
Vengeance of Bane
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amanda Bynes thread

This girls needs help ASAP! Here's a video of her working out.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 05-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #327
Panthro
Catman Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
so the new trend for pretty girls is to become ugly and ridiculous looking ?
Apparently so.

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Panthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #328
StarLord
Tech Noir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance of Bane View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Haha brilliant.

StarLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #329
zeroapoc
Eldritch Abomination

She was normal once right? I didn't imagine that?

zeroapoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #330
dark_b
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance of Bane View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
i think she knew that someone was filming her and did this for attention.

dark_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #331
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Three years probation for that suspended license thing.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #332
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
i think she knew that someone was filming her and did this for attention.
After seeing her other pics and vids...well the ones she posts, IMO, the girls not acting, she's 100% whackadoo...

Old 05-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #333
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

So sad what she's become.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Spideyfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #334
Jim-El
"My Son"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan93 View Post
So sad what she's become.
I never knew what she was...

"The Kryptonian prophecy will be at last fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son. Farewell forever Kal-El. Remember me my son." - Jor-El/Marlon Brando/Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Jim-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #335
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

A semi-normal ****ing person, for one.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #336
ChaoticPsylocke
Edges I like 'em Rough.

i literally am filled with sadness, and extreme concern for her. i grew up watching Amanda on all of her shows and in movies.... she is one of my favorite actresses because she is so damn funny.

its just sad watching her spiral down like this month after month. =(

ChaoticPsylocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #337
Donnie Darko
Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

Apparently mid-20s is a normal time for adult-onset of mental illnesses like schizophrenia. I'm not saying that's what it is, but something like that makes sense.

Donnie Darko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #338
Shockdingo
Cap America luvin' Canuck

I'm a bit of a broken record, apologies if I've said this before, but I figure it is schizophrenia...she's going off the rails but not in a way that mirrors Lohan or a typical drunk starlet. She's been in trouble legally, twice I think, and her behaviour isn't all booze and defiance and stealing jewels etc. She's just acting bizarre these days, but a while back, around when she quit acting, there were just stories of her having breakdowns, crying, showing signs of distress and instability.

All the radical changes to her image suggest something's going on also in my opinion. First, when she got her mugshot, she looked to be experimenting with a different hair colour (the purple) but even with that, she still looked like herself. Not even just physically, but clothing style etc. Now, she's got bright blond hair, the crazy extensions, cheek studs, breast implants, a new style of dress and even her face looks puffy. I'm not sure whether that's due to fillers or some other cosmetic mucking about, but this looks a lot different from the typical "Disney starlet trying to turn into a 'mature bad girl'" thing we've seen for like a decade now.

It's just all so sudden and drastic. I'm rambling and all, but yikes, something isn't right here, and I just keep hoping it's a Joaquim Phoenix-like stunt, but each time we see more from her, it feels less likely to me.

Shockdingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #339
Ant-manic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
I'm a bit of a broken record, apologies if I've said this before, but I figure it is schizophrenia...she's going off the rails but not in a way that mirrors Lohan or a typical drunk starlet. She's been in trouble legally, twice I think, and her behaviour isn't all booze and defiance and stealing jewels etc. She's just acting bizarre these days, but a while back, around when she quit acting, there were just stories of her having breakdowns, crying, showing signs of distress and instability.

All the radical changes to her image suggest something's going on also in my opinion. First, when she got her mugshot, she looked to be experimenting with a different hair colour (the purple) but even with that, she still looked like herself. Not even just physically, but clothing style etc. Now, she's got bright blond hair, the crazy extensions, cheek studs, breast implants, a new style of dress and even her face looks puffy. I'm not sure whether that's due to fillers or some other cosmetic mucking about, but this looks a lot different from the typical "Disney starlet trying to turn into a 'mature bad girl'" thing we've seen for like a decade now.

It's just all so sudden and drastic. I'm rambling and all, but yikes, something isn't right here, and I just keep hoping it's a Joaquim Phoenix-like stunt, but each time we see more from her, it feels less likely to me.
same thing happened to Brittney Spears (weird stunts/head shaving/etc) and she seems to have leveled out.

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #340
PyroChamber
Chicka Chick-ahhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
same thing happened to Brittney Spears (weird stunts/head shaving/etc) and she seems to have leveled out.
That's because eventually Britney's parents (her father in particular) got involved and got her back on the right track. Where are Amanda's parents?

Quote:
Sometimes, it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.
PyroChamber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #341
Shockdingo
Cap America luvin' Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
True, though I heard that medication was part of the leveling out as well as counseling? Could be wrong on the last part though, but I could've sworn meds did make an impact.

Shockdingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #342
thesaltyone

Smile Re: The Amanda Bynes thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post

I agree with this. Schizophrenia unchecked causes alot of bizarre behavior and responding to ideas and references that are not there. The difference is that she has the money to indulge in her delusions. First time poster, long time lurker. Good to be here.

thesaltyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #343
Donnie Darko
Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

I feel like the comparison to Britney Spears doesn't really apply any more. Britney shaved her head and had the incident where she hit the van with an umbrella. I don't remember her ever being in legal trouble like Amanda with her drunk driving or going as far off the deep end.

Donnie Darko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:10 AM   #344
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

She needs intervention ASAP, and I hope she will get a proper diagnosis and treatment for her growing mental health issues.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #345
Ant-manic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
That's because eventually Britney's parents (her father in particular) got involved and got her back on the right track. Where are Amanda's parents?
clandestinely changing their identities?

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #346
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

This chick is on crack.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #347
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Oooh boy. Can't wait to see what these pics look like.

Quote:
Exclusive photos obtained by In Touch appear in this week’s issue, exposing the troubled star’s partying life.

Photos taken inside her apartment during a long night of partying reveal her disheveled living conditions, and Amanda herself atop a bare mattress, smoking a joint and obsessively refreshing her phone’s Twitter feed. She is also pictured applying her makeup and dancing (much like her infamous "getting-ready" Twitter video that went viral), with a strange man “dancing behind her, and smoking weed with her,” says “Joe” to In Touch, a photographer who was inside Amanda’s apartment that night, who doesn’t want his real name used.

“She probably gets so high that sometimes she won’t even leave her house,” claims photographer Giovanni Arnold, who was also at Amanda’s apartment that night along with “Joe.” “One minute she’s cool and down-to-earth. The next, she’s totally di fferent — indecisive, and she can’t hold a conversation,” he tells In Touch. “Mentally, she’s all over the place.”

Despite Amanda telling In Touch she doesn’t have a mental disorder or drink or smoke pot, Giovanni and “Joe” claim Amanda had plenty of marijuana in her apartment. “Weed was everywhere,” says Giovanni. “On the bed, all over the floor.” Giovanni also alleges she did cocaine when they were at her place, although Amanda denies it, telling In Touch, “They’re the ones into drugs, so they bring drugs, but I don’t do them.”

Drug claims aside, it would be hard for Amanda to deny the conditions in which she lives. “Her living room is basically empty,” describes “Joe.” Blinds hang on three windows near her bed, while the other windows are spray-painted black.

After her impromptu photo shoot, of which "Joe" says, “Her dress was tight and sheer and you could see her bra — she seemed to like that,” the party continued into the wee morning hours when Amanda kicked her guests out around 5 a.m.
http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/n...ed-house-party

She looks like a crazy cat lady in the top pic they posted though. Ha...

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #348
Bim
Side-Kick

Oh boy...

http://www.etonline.com/news/134454_...ted/index.html

Quote:
Amanda Bynes Hospitalized, Arrested
By ETONLINE STAFF May 23, 2013

Amanda Bynes was arrested in her New York apartment on Thursday for reckless endangerment, tampering with physical evidence and physical position of marijuana, ET has confirmed.

A local NBC news station reports that police were called to the actress' Midtown apartment after receiving a report of a disorderly person. Bynes allegedly tried to discard of a bong when police showed up and was arrested.

The local station goes on to report that Bynes was taken to Roosevelt Hospital for "psychiatric evaluation" before heading to the Midtown police station.

Story developing...

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #349
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Oh snap!

Actress Amanda Bynes was arrested by police in her Midtown apartment after officers were called there for a report of a disorderly person Thursday night, law enforcement sources said.

When officers arrived at Bynes' apartment on West 47th Street, she threw a bong out the window. She was arrested on a charge of reckless endangerment.

Bynes was taken to Roosevelt Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, then to a Midtown police station to be processed.

Attorney information for Bynes was not immediately available.

Bynes, whose increasingly bizarre behavior has been the subject of tabloid scrutiny in recent months, is already under probation for driving with a suspended license. The plea deal secured in Burbank, Calif. earlier this month placed Bynes under three years probation.

The former Nickelodeon star also has a DUI case pending in Beverly Hills.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...208758721.html

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/23/amanda...new-york-city/

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #350
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Now Lohan is looking at her like, damn.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote