The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2013, 02:44 AM   #11
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Loved it. I had lowered my expectations considerably after hearing certain spoilers that bugged me, but I was very pleasantly surprised because I found it all to be really well done. Chris Pine was the most surprising aspect for me. I mean, I liked him before, but he was really wonderful in this one. As of right now, I prefer STID over the first one, but I want to see how it holds up on repeat viewings to be sure. It definitely had more heart, imo.
Oh cool. I was never a fan of the series, but I liked the first reboot film; and this one looks good as well. I might go see it tomorrow or during the weekend. Thanks.