The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #26
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel View Post
DRINK the Kool-Aid, Maooz!!

You know you want to feel the fiery tang as it washes down your throat

Old 05-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #27
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
Damn, stop being so awesome! I wanna hate you because we disagree about a film.
Hate? ME?

Old 05-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #28
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

I'd say Memphis will go over Indiana. But I'm not that interested because, you know, my Celtics are out. Yes I'm a Celtics guy. *Waits for the sharks*

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #29
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post

Old 05-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #30
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
Ewwwwwww.
Rondo and Co. are coming after you.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #31
Notrip
SuperDaD

Quote:

Praise Rao!! I will take it with a grain of salt, but I must ask the question I have been foaming at the mouth to have answered since time immemorial:

Is there spoken Kryptonian in this film?!?!

Please and thank you
Didn't ask sorry. they said Krypton is featured pretty heavily early on.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Pretty brutal early, some intense Kryptonian battles with guns (one point they said group of Kryptonians (Zods Army) walks into a large area and Kills everyone in the room. Jor-el dies early on in the movie, first third, although we see him later of course

Amy Adams - Lois Lane
? - Jim Gordon
Hugh Laurie - Alfred

Old 05-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #32
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
I'd say Memphis will go over Indiana. But I'm not that interested because, you know, my Celtics are out. Yes I'm a Celtics guy. *Waits for the sharks*

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
Old 05-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #33
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Rajon Rondo has one of those faces that I just wanna punch into oblivion.

But seriously. Punch. Into oblivion.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #34
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I'm okay with the Celtics, I mean it's not as if they are the Lakers or anything.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #35
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
And after every single person aboard your ship suffocates I will walk over your cold corpses to recover my people.

Sorry, I still have that movie in my mind! Seeing it again tonight!

I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #36
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrip View Post
Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
Take with a grain of salt, but I believe they were legit.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People they talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie they will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters the person gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!

I trust you
you've been giving us right info

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 05-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #37
X Knight
Straight Edge

wanders into thread, sees something about fiery tang, backs out slowly............

Disney Lover and Proud!!
Old 05-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #38
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Oh Russell

I feel like tweeting MoS will suck, just to see what happens

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 05-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #39
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
To all Heat fans

Old 05-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People they talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie they will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters the person gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!
I'm legitimately laughing right now. This is comical in its hyperbole. This reads like a 14 year old hungry Superman fanboys wet dream. I expect more tact from an 'executive'. Of course, there is a chance that his take is actually a lot more cool but is what is written is heavily filtered to be hyperbolic.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 05-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #41
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Rondo and Co. are coming after you.

(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Quote:

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Old 05-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #42
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
Oh Russell

I feel like tweeting MoS will suck, just to see what happens
That would be awesome. lol

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #43
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
wanders into thread, sees something about fiery tang, backs out slowly............

It's crazy in here....

JOIN US

Old 05-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #44
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Oh this thread.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #45
Smoke79

this Looks so great

Old 05-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #46
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's hard not to believe this stuff, given how literally every single second of footage we've seen looks so incredible.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #47
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

We are sorry X Knight, come back!

Lets talk about how awesome Supes smiling while in fight looks.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #48
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:

*runs away*

Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #49
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke79 View Post
this Looks so great

I love it.

(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #50
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote: