The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #126
Zorex
No T, No Shade

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Storyboards are not gospel. There's no telling from when in the process that particular set of boards are from. Scripts evolve/change, even through production. All things to keep in mind.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #127
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
Times like this makes me wish that Superman existed :'(

This is really sad. I hate seeing towns ripped apart by the weather
I know. I'm watching the news now, and I sure hope they find the K through 2nd graders in that Elementary school that was destroyed.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 05-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #128
rks943
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
5th MAN OF STEEL TRAILER TO BE ATTACHED TO THE HANGOVER PART III!!!!

http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/si...WK_21_US_1.pdf

It's 1:50 long.
Sweet!

Old 05-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #129
sup101
Side-Kick

Quote:

Good, I hope we get more Zod in this one.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #130
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

I bet this is going to be the Nokia trailer. And expect to see it online in a matter of hours or days!

Old 05-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #131
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sage View Post

My name is Jor-El, of the House of El, descendant of *Yar-El*, chief leading scientist of the planet Krypton. Husband to a loving wife, father to a revered son, member of a glorious race.
Fixed

Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #132
Zorex
No T, No Shade

Quote:

Sweet. A reason to give a crap about Hangover III's release.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #133
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #134
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
I know. I'm watching the news now, and I sure hope they find the K through 2nd graders in that Elementary school that was destroyed.
Agreed

I just heard about that school, I really hope those kids are alright. (i.e. "hope")

Old 05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #135
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Great, now I actually have to watch that PIECE OF S movie. Oh well, I'll pay for Fast and Furious 6 and sneak into Hangover III cause there is no way in hell I'm paying for the latter.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #136
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Yay for a 5th trailer !!!!!

Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #137
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Wait, I'm confused. What was the 4th trailer?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #138
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

I have a feeling the trailer will be released on Wednesday.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 05-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #139
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Jonathon Kent teaser, Jor-El teaser, theatrical trailer 1, theatrical trailer 2 and now theatrical trailer 3.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 05-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #140
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

A few months ago some guy went on to JoBlo forums and posted a trailer description. Said he was working on it. And he said it was 1:50 long. Anyone remember that? Will be interesting if this turned out to be it.

Anyway, keep an eye out on these two channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WarnerBrosPictures/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/nokia/videos

I bet the trailer will be up on either in the next 2 days.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #141
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
I have a feeling the trailer will be released on Wednesday.
Or maybe even Tuesday.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #142
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Great, now I actually have to watch that PIECE OF S movie. Oh well, I'll pay for Fast and Furious 6 and sneak into Hangover III cause there is no way in hell I'm paying for the latter.
I won't have to pay for either. Amateur

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #143
Megalith
Banned User

...I don't want another trailer. I feel like we've seen enough before the official release.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #144
Leetank
Battlecruiser Operational

I'm happy for a new trailer!

But(I know off topic) but when is the new Hobbit Trailer coming out (hopefully with Man of Steel)

Old 05-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #145
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

^^ Probably with MOS. They're the only two major franchises WB has going on right now.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #146
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
It confuses me sometimes too. It comes from people treating the teaser as two trailers because it has two slightly different variants.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #147
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
All children on Krypton are grown...Kal-El is the fist natural birth on Krypton in decades or longer. I'm not sure what is going on there but I highly doubt that's Kal-El
That's not what the uploaders' caption on the photo says though. It does indeed claim that the "embryo" is Kal-El. Presumably if that is a scan from one of the behind the scenes books, it would have an official caption and the uploaders are simply relaying its contents. We have no idea how far exactly the genetic engineering thing goes on Krypton. Maybe the embryos are only enhanced during gestation, maybe Jor-El is saving his son from being subjected to enhancement and is trying to remove him from the birthing pools to do so. Of course, the caption posted on Facebook could be pure speculation, but there is no reason to dismiss it out of hand at the moment.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #148
Reel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
All children on Krypton are grown...Kal-El is the fist natural birth on Krypton in decades or longer. I'm not sure what is going on there but I highly doubt that's Kal-El
It will be Kal-El it is confirmed. The storyboards are drawn and written by Zack Snyder on the day he is shooting those scenes before filming begins.

My thesis:

Jor-El jumps into Birthing Matrix Pool and steals a (baby?) and somehow places it into Lara where he is born naturally instead of being born fully grown.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:58 PM   #149
Reel
Side-Kick

As DKDetective says, to save his son from having his destiny decided for him.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #150
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Or maybe even Tuesday.
Possibly, if they release it late like trailer 4. New Wolverine trailer is out tomorrow so that's why I'm thinking Wednesday.

INTERSTELLAR

Closed Thread