The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #76
Silvermoth
Avenger
 
Silvermoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,431
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

I can't wait for the next xbox update. Apparently it should arrive in the next two weeks

http://www.mojang.com/2012/09/progre...x-360-edition/

I can take or leave the hunger mode but I can't wait for creative mode!

__________________
Mutant and proud.

Can't wait for X-men: apocalypse!!
Silvermoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #77
Mike_D202
Green Lantern's roommate
 
Mike_D202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Upper Michigan
Posts: 6,668
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

So in "creative mode" you don't actually go around gathering materials, you just float around and get an unlimited supply to build with?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom
So did I miss any meltdowns today?

I imagine there was more of "MoS was a disappointment," with maybe a splash of "DC is dragging their feet." Maybe even "DC is just making a cash grab."
Mike_D202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #78
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

I've started watching VideoGamesAwesome again, and it's got me back into playing!


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #79
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

If anyone wants to watch a live Minecraft Halloween show

http://videogamesawesome.com/live/

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:40 AM   #80
Frank Castle
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mobile( My Van)
Posts: 2
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

I think that most youtubers who play minecraft arent very good. They obly play it because its popular and they can get more money. The only person ive seen who is good is Antvenom.

Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #81
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

Well, most youtube Minecraft channels are cheaters. They build things in creative mode with unlimited supplies.

In the VGA server, everything is legit and has to be mined and crafted.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #82
Mr_Stigga
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: England
Posts: 8
Default Re: The Minecraft thread

I really enjoy Minecraft, and the community that comes along with it. Especially the youtubers Like Hat Films they are my Favourites.

Mr_Stigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.