The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Trek > Star Trek Into Darkness

Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #51
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face

Default Re: The Klingon Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
And I'm starting to think that it's better to think of Klingons as more durable and maybe a little stronger than humans, but that they're far out of the range of Vulcan physical superiority and perhaps lack human endurance. So they're harder to kill in melee combat, which they absolutely love the $#!+ out of, but if you can rope the dope with them you'll be able to beat most of them. This would even supply a reason why Worf usually kicks other Klingon butts and can hang with a Jem'hadar; he learned endurance from his human companions.
That's actually a pretty good analysis. They might not have humans' cardio endurance, which apparently one of the few physical advantages we have over other land animals on this planet.

Also, the Klingon diet seems to have zero carbs in it, which (and I'm no nutritionist here) I think would inhibit their cardio ability compared to ours.

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.

Last edited by Pink Ranger; 05-21-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Pink Ranger is online now   Reply With Quote