The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #501
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
Yeah, me too. They have one of my favourite dynamics of the whole series.
One of the very few dynamics in the whole series. I hope they explore other character relationships in this as well. I'm kinda getting tired with Xavier/Mags (though I understand it's needed for this film) and wolverine and practically every other character.
Hope to see Storm and Rogue's relationship explored. As well as peter and kitty etc

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #502
josh8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
with Anna, Halle and now Hugh outside of Montreal, the worries about Anna being the only one not filming would be put to rest.

They'll be back in the upcoming days/weeks, as most supposed since day one
Speak for yourself, not for others.

I don't think Anna is finished filming, but I don't want to get my hopes up that her role will be too significant. My worries didn't come from Anna leaving Montreal. Rather, there are still a few things that lead me to believe that Rogue will have a small role.

She has twin babies that are under a year old. She already has to film True Blood (luckily, her and her husband are on the same show, so at least they can be in the same place), so she might not have committed to many weekends for DOFP.

She was the only depowered X-Man and she coincidentally didn't get a chair in Bryan's Vine video. It's hard for me to write that off as Bryan being absent-minded. How can he just forget one of the characters when the whole point of the video was to reveal the characters? This is not me being fanboy nitpicky. I think it's really odd.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #503
Chip
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Speculation.
There is no speculation that promo pics are photoshopped, it is fact.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #504
Glutton
Side-Kick

Old 05-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #505
Angamb
Banned User

always hated that photo

I preffer to see Anna on True Blood pics instead of her X3 pics all day, ghh

Old 05-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #506
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
We have a big cast and she's lost her powers. Perhaps she just has a small appearance
She didn't lose her powers. The cure wasn't permanent.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #507
NanaT
X-Men United!

we don't know that for certain but it sure is heavily implied. But you must remember that in the movies Magneto was posited as very powerful character,'above a class 3' that was what X3 was all about, how strong and undefeatable he was. Whereas Rogue hasn't really been portrayed like that. maybe only really powerful mutants, who need four cure darts injected into them before their powers can be deactivated, can fight against the effects of the cure and regain their powers whilst for more weaker mutants their powers are lost permanently.

Anyone know whether Anna has returned to Montreal yet so far she and Halle are the only ones that I am aware of that have left and have yet to return.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #508
DOFP
Side-Kick

Also, why would Anna return if her character was small (again) with her busy True Blood schedule and new family. Her character must be pretty important for Bryan to convince Anna to come back to the franchise. Just saying.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #509
PhoenixRogue
Side-Kick

I have a feeling Rogue will die in a major battle and that her death is the reason they are travelling back to the past and make it undone and when they return to their time they will have saved Rogue.
So not much screentime but important enough story wise

Old 05-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #510
Melapi
Side-Kick

Anna always said she wanted to come back as Rogue, but only if she's able to do some action scenes and Bryan always had good plans for Rogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbiCZP4OFYY

http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/06/...s-x-men-future

Nowadays TB ends filming next month, XMDOFP won't end until October and she officialy doesn't have another viable project for this year (Black Wings has my Angel is in limbo), so there're enough time to acomodate her recent maternity with the filming schedule.

Personaly I don't think her role is going to be small, she's my favorite for the timetravel and seeing that she stopped filming when mostof the OT actors were still in Montreal makes me belive it. For me that means Rogue was in the past while the OT team was fighting in the future. She wasn't show with the OT actors chairs, and I think it was because her chair will belong to the FC team. All that, plus Anna comments about an active role, being one of the first cast anounced, all the free time she's going to have after June and her increased popularity thanks to True Blood makes perfect sense for me. Just saying...

Old 05-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #511
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Alexis Litost ‏@Alexis_Litost 6min
@XMenFilms #AnnaPaquin will join DOFP's cast when she finish her work on True Blood.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #512
Angamb
Banned User

thanks for posting!

and who's that guy?

Old 05-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #513
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Quote:
thanks for posting!

and who's that guy?
I don't know,it's a X-Men film's retwitt.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #514
Angamb
Banned User

mm... I see he/she is just another fan without real info about Anna

Old 05-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #515
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

All Is not lost.Jennifer lawrence still hasn't started on DOFP with all these events and being at cannes she Is still at.

Anna was in Montreal already,and may very well be back once True Blood wraps.They are doing episode 9 right now.

Maybe Anna filmed her scenes for future already and once true blood wraps she starts filming her scenes as one of time travelers.

We shouldn't dismiss anyone who claims Anna will be In montreal once true blood wraps.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #516
Melapi
Side-Kick

Quote:
making fun of Jennifer, maybe, lol. you know, X-men envy, I guess

Here some pics of Anna arriving Montreal:

These photos are from a travel to Montreal Anna did in 2010: http://paquinanna.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=724

Old 05-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #517
Angamb
Banned User

what??

I dont get how some sites were using those pics as recents. If Im not wrong, I saw them on twitter the day I posted them. damm.

In any case, Anna was on Montreal, so that's what matters.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #518
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I hope Anna has arrived In Montreal again and those are pics sites are reposting as part of story.

If Anna arrives for more shooting that leads to speculation Rogue will be joining Wolverine
In time traveling back to 1973.And we can have callbacks to close relationship between
them from First X-Men.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #519
Melapi
Side-Kick

Quote:
what??

I dont get how some sites were using those pics as recents. If Im not wrong, I saw them on twitter the day I posted them. damm.

In any case, Anna was on Montreal, so that's what matters.
Neither do I. I couldn't belive it either. They're so old that it took me a long time to find the originals

The only photos I found of her travel to Montreal are from when she arrived home on 20th April: http://paquinanna.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1035
If you asked me I think it's a bit lame to follow a person to her house but it confirms she was in Montreal for 5 or 6 days.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #520
Melapi
Side-Kick

Like every year True Blood marketing machine is starting to work. I've just found this new interview she gave to Angeleno Magazine and she speakes a bit about XMDOFP. http://www.modernluxury.com/angeleno/story/true-star

Quote:
With X-Men director Bryan Singer back at the helm for the upcoming installment X-Men: Days of Future Past, Paquin reunited with her first genre family—Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen and more mutant mainstays (“a group of people I’ve known for years and years whom I genuinely love and respect”)—to reinhabit Rogue, even as she was neck-deep into Sookie’s latest story arc. But, thanks to some creative scheduling and liberal kindness from both productions, Paquin accommodated a speedy stint in Montreal.
It's no much but there will be more interviews, conferences and events in the next month where they can ask for more info, or I hope so.

Last edited by Melapi; 05-24-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #521
Angamb
Banned User

mmm... doesnt that expression means a short filming?

I hope next interviews she reveals she goes to Montreal in the next weeks again.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #522
Melapi
Side-Kick

They're speaking just about the past but they say nothing about her being done filming

Old 05-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #523
Angamb
Banned User

of course, but that "Paquin accommodated a speedy stint in Montreal" made it seem to me that he filmed her scenes after a quick travel, with just a few days there.

But I have faith in Singer/Rogue. So not really worried. Not before the teaser trailer.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #524
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

She was In Montreal for 5 to 6 days so hopefully they got some good stuff for her during future part of film.Big question Is will she be headed back once True Blood Wraps for season.

It would be great to callback to first X-men to have wolverine and Rogue as team going to past.Especilly since there has been none solo wolverine and Kitty scenes in films.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #525
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I hope she will be back to film more scenes!

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
Closed Thread