The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Age of Extinction

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #101
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
After reading more of his back story I think it would be interesting if they portray him as a character not initially aligned with either the Autobots or The Decepticons.
Yeah that could be cool, but they would have to find some excuse as to why he was working for the Autobots, my memory might be wrong but wasnt he originally working with them to get to a certain decepticon?

Quote:
Another pic for good measure!

And again, awesome, this character has so much potential on the big screen its unreal.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 05-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #102
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

One of his allies was killed by a Decepticon so he just went berserk pretty much and only joined up to take out as many of them as possible I think.

Old 05-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #103
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Yeah that could be cool, but they would have to find some excuse as to why he was working for the Autobots, my memory might be wrong but wasnt he originally working with them to get to a certain decepticon?
Given that this is a movie they can take artistic license, I like the idea of a Ronin Transformer, but yeah, he'd need a motivation to eventually side with the Autobots if they went that route and terry seems to have found it .

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #104
Dr. Fortress
Side-Kick

Any ideas on what we may expect? I know its early days, but..

Old 05-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #105
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

The first look at Optimus Prime's new vehicle form. It's a somewhat radical design change, but still very similar to the original.

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-29-2013, 02:42 AM   #106
dark_b
Side-Kick

didnt Bay say that this will be a very different looking movie?

Old 05-29-2013, 08:57 AM   #107
terry78

He said it's a continuation yet a reboot of the story in a sense. I'm assuming like how in cartoons a new season starts and the character design is all different.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #108
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
One of his allies was killed by a Decepticon so he just went berserk pretty much and only joined up to take out as many of them as possible I think.
That was it, I remember now, the reason he switched is quite noble really.

Quote:
Given that this is a movie they can take artistic license, I like the idea of a Ronin Transformer, but yeah, he'd need a motivation to eventually side with the Autobots if they went that route and terry seems to have found it .
Well, see his back story above, its not amazingly complicated its quite simple, so I see no reason they couldnt get it in the movie.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 05-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #109
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Repost from the other thread.

I haven't seen this posted here yet, so I thought I'd post.

A Cab Over Engine (flat nosed) semi truck was spotted on set.

It was posted on Instagram with the caption:

Quote:
"One of the new #transformers from yesterday movie shoot #dinobots, who are u!!! Damn sexy a.f that's what'd up #michaelbay #markymark".
Now some think this implies that it is in fact a Dinobot, but that's not possible for a number of reasons, including that they are Dinosaurs in their "vehicle" form.

My guess on who it could be is:

A) Ultra Magnus (the most likely, IMO)

B) Scourge

or

C) Optimus in a form he takes at some point in the film.

mo mo moa

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #110
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

^Ultra Magnus does seem the most likely, but it wouldnt surprise if Bay gave the Dinobots vehicle forms at some point during the movie, so if this turns out to be Grimlock I wouldnt be shocked.

I love both characters so would be happy with either, although I prefer Ultra Magnus.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #111
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
didnt Bay say that this will be a very different looking movie?
If you are speaking on character design, you must know that, that is almost completely up to hasbro..

Old 05-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #112
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Just thought I'd post this update on the rumors that JoBlo posted a few weeks back detailing what characters would appear in the film. The recent character reveals by Bay himself have confirmed the rumors. Mild Spoilers:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...alaxy-and-more

Quote:
SPOILER WARNING: The below scoop, while a "rumor," contains potential spoilers for TRANSFORMERS 4. If you read on, know that you've given up the right to ***** and moan about spoilers, as you've been justly warned. Now, let's get on with it, shall we?

So, today we have a bit of a scoop explosion, which comes from a reliable source who relayed a hefty amount of info on some big upcoming projects, gleaned from a recent marketing event. One of those projects is TRANSFORMERS 4, which entails some information that, if true, will likely alter the perception of many who are fatigued with the franchise.

Your first hint is below:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

That's right, folks, our source has confirmed that TRANSFORMERS 4 will feature none other than the famed Dinobots, including fan favorite Grimlock. No word on whether he'll retain his neanderthal voice, but one can only hope he does as that's a true staple of the character. One of the villains of the film will be a character named Lockdown, who has a ship full of decommissioned Transformers, including the dinobots, which are somehow brought back to life by a captured Optimus Prime. Prime is joined by returning autobot Bumblebee and at one point both characters (and potentially others) will "ride" the Dinobots into battle in Hong Kong (which fits well within the announcement that the film would film partially in China), with Prime on Grimlock and Bumblebee on a Pterandon, presumably Swoop.

Additionally, the Autobot Hound will make his debut, as well as a former "Samurai" Decepticon that wants to regain his honor and become an Autobot (UPDATE: Source confirms this is Drift). And what about Megatron, who is presumed dead after the last film? Well, fans of TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE will be happy to know that not only will the dinobots be making their debut, but also Galvatron, who is basically Megatron "reborn" (and originally voiced by the first Spock, Leonard Nimoy).

If it checks out, then I think having both theDinobots and Galvatron in TRANSFORMERS 4 will likely sway a lot of folks back into the fold. There are already plenty of naysayers who will no doubt guzzle the Baytorade and that's fine. It's kind of expected. However, for those who want to see these classic characters grace the big screen this could end up being a righteous development.

mo mo moa

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-31-2013, 06:40 PM   #113
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Just thought I'd post this update on the rumors that JoBlo posted a few weeks back detailing what characters would appear in the film. The recent character reveals by Bay himself have confirmed the rumors. Mild Spoilers:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...alaxy-and-more
Man, if that really proves to be true, then this movie will probably be a step up from the previous films.

5-.-2-.-14

Old 05-31-2013, 06:54 PM   #114
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

^I love most of the rumours, and it seems they are true with Hound being confirmed.

BUT, the villain choices dissapoint me, Lockdown is either a made up or very obscure character, why use him when thousands of other Decepticons are available? Also, we have had Megatron for 3 movies now, so using Galvatron so soon seems uninspired. Save him for the next movie and use Thunderwing, Straxus or Sixshot for the villain in this movie, just for a bit of a change.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #115
def28
Side-Kick

Sounds like theres a possibility Megan Fox could be back.

On instagram, Paramount released a pic of the Lambo with the hashtag #MeganFox attached.

Nelson from shoot to edit, at first said it was fake thinking it was released on twitter. But when told it was from Paramounts official Instagram said someone's gonna be in trouble.

I'm sure Bay will comment.

I have no problem with more slow-mo Megan if true.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #116
terry78

Maybe just a cameo or something.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #117
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post

On instagram, Paramount released a pic of the Lambo with the hashtag #MeganFox attached.

Nelson from shoot to edit, at first said it was fake thinking it was released on twitter. But when told it was from Paramounts official Instagram said someone's gonna be in trouble.

What if her character was brought in to help the new characters, since she has encountered them the most, right next Sam.

I know, just a theory.

5-.-2-.-14

Old 06-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #118
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post

If it is true that Megan Fox is returning then maybe she will be used as a Pretender or as the hologram driver for Bumblebee, either 1 would make a great cameo appearance without compromising her character from the first 2 movies.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:31 AM   #119
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Remember Chicago

Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #120
terry78

That is a cool billboard.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #121
terry78

Another car joins the cast.

Old 06-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #122
Noach
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
The first look at Optimus Prime's new vehicle form. It's a somewhat radical design change, but still very similar to the original.

This is good stuff. I wonder if this is final?

Old 06-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #123
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
friggin awesome!

Avvy by Hunter Rider.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #124
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Bumblebee's second alt mode, A 2014 Concept Camaro.

mo mo moa

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #125
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

This is getting confusing, I wonder which one BB will use most, I was hopinh the car already shown just to freshen things up a bit.

Closed Thread