The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Old 05-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #76
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKAVELI25 View Post
I beg to disagree, that whole scene (IMO of course) is very underwhelming from the moment the cops start marching towards the scenery.

1. The "highly trained" mercenaries are firing at the cops with automatic weapons (hundreds of cops btw) and only manage to hit one or two

2. The choreography is terrible. I know there were a lot of extras but maybe the battle was too ambitious even for Nolan

3. The Batman/Bane fight is probably the least impressive final fight in the whole trilogy. Both the Batman Begins (Batman vs. Ninjas/Batman vs. Ra's) and TDK final fight (Batman vs. Swat/Batman vs. Joker) are better. Also, Batman only manages to win because he attacks Bane's mask, without this he would have been toast.

I don't see what makes that final battle so great.
It's nice to see you posting again, Makaveli

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #77
mandisab
Banned User

joker your act is getting kind of old. I don't really think iron man 3 was a success but you don't see me putting it down everyday, I don't know what you gain out of it, if you didn't like the movie that's fine. Just don't feed us that crap anymore please just go talk about hot toys in tdk forums where they try underwear for the joker 16" inch or 18" whatever just take milost with you by the way.

mandisab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #78
Brain Damage
Everything Under the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandisab View Post
joker your act is getting kind of old. I don't really think iron man 3 was a success but you don't see me putting it down everyday, I don't know what you gain out of it, if you didn't like the movie that's fine. Just don't feed us that crap anymore please just go talk about hot toys in tdk forums where they try underwear for the joker 16" inch or 18" whatever just take milost with you by the way.
Wait. What?

Free Original Music
Brain Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #79
mandisab
Banned User

yes im tired of the joker page after page explaining the same thing man

Old 05-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #80
mandisab
Banned User

is like he has nothing better to do, why not go to the tdk forum and talk about what he loves??? the dark knight, why waste time here;
If he doesn't like this movie.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #81
mandisab
Banned User

I always come to the dark knight rises forum because I enjoy watching you guy talking about the movie what you like and what you dint like but sometimes posters seem to want to destroy the movie is perfect if you state your opinion but damn why do you want to make another individual feel bad just because he likes that movie.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #82
Brain Damage
Everything Under the Sun

Again, I have to say: Wait. What?

Free Original Music
Brain Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #83
mandisab
Banned User

what didn't you get???

Old 05-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #84
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

Quote:
Quote:
yes im tired of the joker page after page explaining the same thing man
Quote:
is like he has nothing better to do, why not go to the tdk forum and talk about what he loves??? the dark knight, why waste time here;
If he doesn't like this movie.
Quote:
I always come to the dark knight rises forum because I enjoy watching you guy talking about the movie what you like and what you dint like but sometimes posters seem to want to destroy the movie is perfect if you state your opinion but damn why do you want to make another individual feel bad just because he likes that movie.
Quote:
what didn't you get???

Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #85
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Oh man....I may have some problems with Joker during our lengthy debates, but wow mandisab...

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #86
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

I'd respond to that load of hilarious drivel, but it looks like he's been banned.

I don't even know who that was lol.

- The Joker
Old 05-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #87
DarthDorranceBane
Side-Kick

I think that poster just got fed up of the non-stop nitpicking going on in this section. Bane is a henchman, really? So how about Darth Vader, does him being second-in-command to the Emperor make him a weak villain? A 3-second shot of Bruce getting back inside Gotham is needed? . It is tiring really, and like he said here

Quote:
he might just be viewing the threads in this section, but reading all the non-stop nitpicking, complaining and negativity is really tiring. In fact I have a lot of comebacks to some of the nitpicks here, like Shikamaru's answer to my posts in the previous part of this thread, but I just decided not to answer anymore because I'm tired.

DarthDorranceBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #88
8Diagrams(WU)
Side-Kick

Alfred leaving Bruce for his own good and Alfred crying in the graveyard are some of the best moments in the entire series. So emotional.

8Diagrams(WU) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #89
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Diagrams(WU) View Post
Alfred leaving Bruce for his own good and Alfred crying in the graveyard are some of the best moments in the entire series. So emotional.
Agreed.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #90
batfreakforever
A real fan

I can understand poster's getting peed at the people that don't like TDKR. They act as if it is wrong to like TDKR because they dont. If we like something we have to prove why we like it just because they say so. If you don't like a film why the heck are you here but to annoy the people that do like TDKR, mind you I understand that some do like some parts of TDKR but when we express parts that we like and you dont, you attack us.

batfreakforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #91
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

This forum is not called The Dark Knight Rises fan club. If you don't like people getting critical over this movie then leave, or put us on ignore, or go on a silly rant and get yourself banned like the foolish poster above.

Either way nothing is going to change. This movie will continue to be criticized.

- The Joker
Old 05-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #92
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

The main reason why I'm still here arguing over TDKR is because I'm still somewhat stuck in the last summer of comic book movies. I'm going to probably not talk about TDKR as much as I do now once I see Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel. I'll then begin having arguments about those films .

*sigh*

Oh, how bad I want to see Iron Man 3. I already prepared many arguments to use against those that support or are against the Mandarin twist, depending on which side I'll take after I see the film. I just want my arguments to see the light of day already .

Last edited by Shikamaru; 05-27-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Shikamaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #93
batfreakforever
A real fan

Iron man 3 was (fan)tastic, if your a fan of the comics then you might be abit peed if you follow those stories. Same goes for Star trek into darkness. I love TDKR more because I'm a Batman fan first but those two films I mentioned are really (fan)tastic.

batfreakforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #94
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Diagrams(WU) View Post
It's a bit disappointing that some fans bring this up as something Alfred would never do either.

Oh, and you better be buying A Better Tomorrow. Only you will probably know what I mean too, haha.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #95
Panganioni
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
This forum is not called The Dark Knight Rises fan club. If you don't like people getting critical over this movie then leave, or put us on ignore, or go on a silly rant and get yourself banned like the foolish poster above.

Either way nothing is going to change. This movie will continue to be criticized.
Whoa whoa whoa, how is it that people get banned here again??? Because that guy was stating an opinion clearly as you do often. I have been lurking here since last year and this particular thread seems to enjoy a level of hate unimaginable, after all this type of comments shouldn't be banned, since you are always gonna have opposite groups, I'm new so could you explain the rules? if that guy got banned for calling you out then you should too because you are calling him "foolish" as we'll do you get especial benefits for posting thousands of time In this forum And it is true pages back and in other threats not only this one you seem to not like other people's defense of this film. Maybe this is not the thread for you my friend. Is a shame if you do get banned for defending a movie you like from people who don't just post their point of view but condemn those who see another side to it. Ooh and this thread is not called oppressing the guys who like the movie. Sir.

Panganioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #96
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

So many people seem to forget an important point....this thread is for discussing a movie...not attacking other posters.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #97
Panganioni
Banned User

You speak as if this movie shouldn't have been made just because it dint meet your standards. Well I don't think anything was gonna make you happy anyways. Word of advice don't treat a movie you don't like like bull because that movie might be someone else favorite movie. Mind you you can have a different opinion but the way you battle posters here is not healthy, it looks as if you set this as your personal crusade or maybe you are just confused inside and don't even accept rises success and ironically you seem to keep rises alive it most be doing something right because you talk about it a lot.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #98
Panganioni
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
So many people seem to forget an important point....this thread is for discussing a movie...not attacking other posters.
Please just tell me if I did something wrong? Im new is your comment about me or other posters?

Old 05-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #99
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panganioni View Post
Please just tell me if I did something wrong? Im new is your comment about me or other posters?
Considering that you are the banned user mandisab...and you are in here complaining about someone talking about your previous user name and are acting like you are new here....then yeah, you have done something wrong.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #100
Panganioni
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Considering that you are the banned user mandisab...and you are in here complaining about someone talking about your previous user name and are acting like you are new here....then yeah, you have done something wrong.
Wait, so now I'm mandisab? Because I agree with a post, I'm hoping for mandisab to log in and reply.