The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Sony

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #25
SpideyForPrez
Pandering to Webublicans

Default Re: The Official PS4 Thread - Part 1

I've had my fat one for about six years, purchased new, and this is the first problem I've had. I had it fixed about a week ago and haven't used it much since. That will change once I pick up The Last of Us later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
I highly doubt there will be a price drop only a few months after release. Maybe by next holiday season, or even longer when the PS4 slim model gets released lol. But $399 for this console is such a good deal imo, I've no reason to wait for a drop in the cost.

Sorry to hear about your YLOD issue, man. I had the same thing happen to my 'close to launch' 60gb model after about 3 years. I tried repairing it a couple of times but it only made it another month or so after each repair before busting again. I ended up getting a Slim 160gb and she's still running great after 3 1/2 years. I really hope the next gen has limited issues.
Yeah, I don't really expect a price drop. Not sure why I said that, it's mostly some better titles that are keeping me from getting a PS4 right away. But if my PS3 breaks down again I may change my mind.