Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #801
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Default Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFox View Post
Nice!! Guess that sort of money came in handy!!

Injustice is good way to go though, all those character models, fit in one small box and you get to bash the crap out of them and not worry about it!!
yeah it definitely comes in handy, its money, its always handy!! haha only about 5G of that was actually profit though, but its still nice getting a big chunk of money at one time. Agreed, im having a lot of fun with Injustice, I can play and enjoy injustice for a long time, cant really interact and do anything with statues other then look at them!

so you're just picking up the game today?

Last edited by Sparta*; 06-25-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #802
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Zod release patch notes...some interesting stuff

As part of the fourth DLC Compatibility Pack update releasing 7/02/13, NetherRealm will release v1.05 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.05 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters.* The list of changes for patch v1.05 include:
General Gameplay Fixes

Additional frame data corrections.
Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.
Aquaman

The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0.
Bane

The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried
Batgirl

You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)
Batman

Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.
Black Adam

The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.
Catwoman

The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).
The Flash

The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.
*Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.
Green Arrow

There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) *and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.
Harley Quinn

The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.
Joker

The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.
Killer Frost

Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos
Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.
Lex

You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3)
The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.
Nightwing

Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).
Scorpion

Shroud of Flames (Character Power)no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.
Sinestro

The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.
Solomon Grundy

There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).
Superman

Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #803
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

When is Zod being release?,I don't see him on PS3

Old 06-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #804
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

July 2

Old 06-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #805
Balthus Dire
Punishment Continues

Thank god for that Bane buff.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #806
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Bit random, but I was thinking since DC now have Masters of the Universe as one of their comics that it would be nice to see a couple of their characters as DLC. Even if it was just He-man and Skeletor. Teela, Hordak, She-Ra and King Hiss would be cool too, but I'd imagine that even if they were to do any that it would likely just be the big two.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #807
Tron Bonne
There's Evil Here. Within

They have the license to publish the comics, but I don't know if that extends to anything else, unless Masters of the Universe is also owned by WB.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #808
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

They're owned by Mattel. Not sure on the current circumstances of the game rights or how DLC might fit into those. There was a mobile game relatively recently though.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #809
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

http://www.injustice.com/en/news/inj...-release-notes

Link to what Sparta* posted.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #810
zeptron
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta* View Post
supergirl came from the guy who accurately predicted scorpion and zod's gameplay and traits, he said MMH would be next, then supergirl, but after that he doesn't know
Actually he said that Zod could summon soliders that looked like him. Which he doesn't do. Here's the exact quote
Quote:
zod calls kryptonian soldiers to battle for his character power. i don't know if they're supposed to be specific characters, but they look a lot like zod himself. i believe there can be 2 on the screen at a time. they can be used in a couple of different ways.
And the only thing he said about Scorpion's trait was "Flame on!" He didn't tell us anything about what the trait did or how it worked. He just said something that was vague enough so that if Scorpion's trait had anything at all to do with fire(which pretty much everyone was expecting it to), he could say that he was right.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #811
BlackFox
Almost ninja

Quote:
yeah it definitely comes in handy, its money, its always handy!! haha only about 5G of that was actually profit though, but its still nice getting a big chunk of money at one time. Agreed, im having a lot of fun with Injustice, I can play and enjoy injustice for a long time, cant really interact and do anything with statues other then look at them!

so you're just picking up the game today?
Yeah getting it at some point this week, been in two minds about it but as Deadpool game looks a little weak I think I shall get this now. Looks great.

(X-Men-Apocalypse:Brace yourselves, WAR is coming)
Old 06-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #812
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

So, watched Man of Steel today. I need the DLC costume now. And scrap this Zod, and give us new Michal Shannon Zod. I demand it!

Old 06-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #813
BlackFox
Almost ninja

Just picked this up dirt cheap in town. Time to lay some smack-down Deathstroke style!!

(X-Men-Apocalypse:Brace yourselves, WAR is coming)
Old 06-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #814
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
Thank god for that Bane buff.
yeah that's gonna be huge against Joker and Batman. Its cool they nerfed scorpion where needed, but also gave him a couple buffs to compensate and make him a little more balanced, we'll see how people react to these changes

I want to try and learn Bane, can you post some of your better combos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeptron View Post
Actually he said that Zod could summon soliders that looked like him. Which he doesn't do. Here's the exact quote
And the only thing he said about Scorpion's trait was "Flame on!" He didn't tell us anything about what the trait did or how it worked. He just said something that was vague enough so that if Scorpion's trait had anything at all to do with fire(which pretty much everyone was expecting it to), he could say that he was right.
its possible it could of been an earlier build, like how they changed batmans super, but who knows? only time can tell at this point

Last edited by Sparta*; 06-26-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #815
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Quote:
Just picked this up dirt cheap in town. Time to lay some smack-down Deathstroke style!!
Quote:
Yeah getting it at some point this week, been in two minds about it but as Deadpool game looks a little weak I think I shall get this now. Looks great.
yeah the Deadpool game looks kinda underwhelming, I think you made the right choice getting injustice instead. That's awesome you got a good deal. I've tried playing as Deathstroke many times but he doesn't suit my play style, he really doesn't have much for combo's, you literally have to rely on the guns most of the time which doesn't cut it for me, he's probably my least used character which is unfortunate cause I was looking forward to him a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
So, watched Man of Steel today. I need the DLC costume now. And scrap this Zod, and give us new Michal Shannon Zod. I demand it!
Agreed! Kneel before NRS! lol I guess that "scorpion released early for season pass holders" was actually just them trying to cover up their mistake, if season pass holders were actually meant to get DLC early, we would have had Zod yesterday

Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #816
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Quote:
Agreed! Kneel before NRS! lol I guess that "scorpion released early for season pass holders" was actually just them trying to cover up their mistake, if season pass holders were actually meant to get DLC early, we would have had Zod yesterday
If only we could have swapped those releases. I totally want to reenact the MoS finale!

Old 06-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #817
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChero View Post
If only we could have swapped those releases. I totally want to reenact the MoS finale!
agreed, the "clash" was awesome in man of steel, totally reminded me of the injustice clashes. When zod and supes get their movie costumes, the matchup will be complete! and NRS zod will say kneel before zod thankfully

Old 06-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #818
Balthus Dire
Punishment Continues

I thought Man of Steel was a bit of a mess, personally.

Also, Sparta, Bane only has a handful of real BNB combos. He's mostly a rush down and mixup character. But his main BNB is:

JID3, b23, 123, dbf3

He also has an amazing overhead that gets stupid armor properties and blows up most wakeups. It's: F2D, 2. It's two hits and does 20% on LVL 3 venom lol. You can also chain it with the venom charge and it becomes 31%.

Last edited by Balthus Dire; 06-26-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #819
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Quote:
agreed, the "clash" was awesome in man of steel, totally reminded me of the injustice clashes. When zod and supes get their movie costumes, the matchup will be complete! and NRS zod will say kneel before zod thankfully
Unless Superman makes him kneel first.

Old 06-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #820
zeptron
Side-Kick

Quote:

its possible it could of been an earlier build, like how they changed batmans super, but who knows? only time can tell at this point
That's quite a bit of change though. A full summoning character with multiple soldiers, cut down to a summoning trait. I understand something like this happened with Batman, but that was only his super, not his playstyle. And the reason they even changed his super was because of complaints about the first one.

Old 06-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #821
Balthus Dire
Punishment Continues

The more I play this the more I realize the online is just as ****ing bad as MK9. Seriously the amount of times my combos and normals randomly don't work online is a joke.

So frustrating.

Old 06-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #822
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Quote:
I thought Man of Steel was a bit of a mess, personally.

Also, Sparta, Bane only has a handful of real BNB combos. He's mostly a rush down and mixup character. But his main BNB is:

JID3, b23, 123, dbf3

He also has an amazing overhead that gets stupid armor properties and blows up most wakeups. It's: F2D, 2. It's two hits and does 20% on LVL 3 venom lol. You can also chain it with the venom charge and it becomes 31%.
cool thanks Balthus, ill give that a try. I always like being able to do high hit combos, but it seems that in this game a lot of characters don't have that potential (bane, deathstroke, ares, doomsday, lobo) in MK9 it was pretty much just noob that couldn't combo well unless he had you in the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChero View Post
Unless Superman makes him kneel first.
its possible! I just meant that injustice zod has the line "kneel before zod" but he doesn't say it in man of steel unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeptron View Post
That's quite a bit of change though. A full summoning character with multiple soldiers, cut down to a summoning trait. I understand something like this happened with Batman, but that was only his super, not his playstyle. And the reason they even changed his super was because of complaints about the first one.
this is true, you're probably right, the guy was probably just really good at making people think he knew what he was talking about

Quote:
The more I play this the more I realize the online is just as ****ing bad as MK9. Seriously the amount of times my combos and normals randomly don't work online is a joke.

So frustrating.
I haven't played online much, but the times I have I noticed this too, Injustice online has minimal if any improvement over MK9 from what I can tell, that's one reason why I don't really play online often

Old 06-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #823
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Quote:
its possible! I just meant that injustice zod has the line "kneel before zod" but he doesn't say it in man of steel unfortunately
Agreed. I was hoping for it in the movie. I loved the movie anyway, but that would have been cool. Regime Supes vs Zod in a kneel-off could a fun multiplayer match.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #824
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:

So frustrating.
Iv noticed the same when the title came out, but i figured it was just me. I drop combos online ALL the damn time, but never have an issue with it offline.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #825
Sparta*
~Servant of Shao Kahn~

Second skin has been revealed on facebook as the New 52 Wonder Woman, for everyone that didn't get the New 52 skin pack already, it will be available July 2nd with General Zod

Closed Thread