Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #426
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm also sitting at 6/8 covers and I just got a duplicate after opening 10 LB this morning. Right now the only way to get LB is to do the group boss battles, which give you one LB for each battle, and that isn't enough. However, I got Magneto, OS, and Juggy so I'm not too concerned about not getting Constrictor, because imo he's the weakest LB hero among the four.
About the only good weapon I've gotten from the LBs is a Cosmic Flame, a weapon I missed out on from the AvX set and was just put up for sale by PD this week.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #427
thalidomide
The Enemy

Anyone here plays this game on their mobile devices? I have several energys on my supplies and I have no idea how or when to use it. I tried tapping it multiple times but the option I get is the Okay Button.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #428
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Still no season 2, but both Cyclops and Magik got upgrades today.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #429
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Still no season 2, but both Cyclops and Magik got upgrades today.
Good upgrades, but probably still won't make me go and use them in PVP.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #430
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalidomide View Post
Anyone here plays this game on their mobile devices? I have several energys on my supplies and I have no idea how or when to use it. I tried tapping it multiple times but the option I get is the Okay Button.
Nops. I don't want to start all over.

And I'm already farmind CP for the next SO. I decided I won't get Wonder Man.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #431
Bim
Side-Kick

I finally got Wonder Man. Returned last night from vacation and spent my gold to get the CP's i needed to get the heroes i was missing for my epic run. I'm broke now though, and now i have a bunch of bruisers to level up lol. I need one more comic cover to get Juggy, so i'm hoping i make it

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #432
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I cant get past the gold league in PVP..... I hate PVP!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #433
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
I cant get past the gold league in PVP..... I hate PVP!
I'm stuck in silver, like usual, so be thankful you're at least getting 10 gold for all the hassle. I'm close to getting gold this PVP but will have 2-3 bad matches and lose any progress to move up.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #434
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I finally found a lineup that is kind of working for me... Fingers crossed it stays working for me!

Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #435
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

The AI just sucks controlling my team. I won't get far because of that.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #436
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

I got Constrictor two days ago, and I was surprised when I got him since I was getting alot of duplicates. Unfortunately, a mod has confirmed the nerf of CP drops in 12.2, so it looks like I'll have to go back to farming after I purchased 2 Phoenix 5 costumes for Cyclops and Phoenix.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #437
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I got Constrictor two days ago, and I was surprised when I got him since I was getting alot of duplicates. Unfortunately, a mod has confirmed the nerf of CP drops in 12.2, so it looks like I'll have to go back to farming after I purchased 2 Phoenix 5 costumes for Cyclops and Phoenix.
I'm at 7/8 covers for Constrictor so I'm still grinding away for him. This has been a tough lockbox hero to get, as I've gotten probably 12 duplicates when I usually only get 4-5. I got one more group boss of my own and then have to hope for plenty of my allies doing them. Probably going to have about 20 boxes to get that last cover.

As for the CP nerf, I've definitely noticed it. I usually get 4-6 runs in at 12.2 and typically got around 20 CP a day. I'm now lucky if I get more than 5 CP in a day. PD has so far refused to say they nerfed CP drop rates, but when just about everyone is noticing it, it certainly happened.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #438
thalidomide
The Enemy

I just noticed that the mobile app of this game is not in sync with your fb, kinda sucks IMO.

Old 06-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #439
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I'm at 7/8 covers for Constrictor so I'm still grinding away for him. This has been a tough lockbox hero to get, as I've gotten probably 12 duplicates when I usually only get 4-5. I got one more group boss of my own and then have to hope for plenty of my allies doing them. Probably going to have about 20 boxes to get that last cover.
I'm on the same boat, one more cover to go, and i currently only have 4 lockboxes. A little less than 2 hours for the group boss to return, so i'm hoping between those and hopefully 4 starring mission 3 so i can complete task 6 of the side quests and get 24 lockboxes (i have 4 starred the other two) will give me enough. Fingers crossed

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 06-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #440
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I'm on the same boat, one more cover to go, and i currently only have 4 lockboxes. A little less than 2 hours for the group boss to return, so i'm hoping between those and hopefully 4 starring mission 3 so i can complete task 6 of the side quests and get 24 lockboxes (i have 4 starred the other two) will give me enough. Fingers crossed
I'm down to one final group boss tonight. I've opened around 200 now and still only have 7/8. Worst lockbox hero luck since Magneto, which was still fairly easy due to all the lockboxes they gave on his sidetasks.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #441
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Opened my final group of 10 boxes and got another duplicate (stupid Avengers Arena one that I've gotten about 6 times now.) Trying to decide if I should use some gold to get more or just give up on Constrictor.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #442
Bim
Side-Kick

I feel your pain. I opened 20 lockboxes and got 2 duplicates. 8 boxes left and i'm deciding what to do I did win 10 gold today in the roulette, so i might used 2 gold to get to 10 and open my last batch. I dont want to spend anymore than that.

Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #443
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I didn't open any lockbox yet. I think I'll wait to see if they make it a little easier to get the comics.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #444
Bim
Side-Kick

Well, today i opened my last 10 lockboxes and got another duplicate. Guess that's the end of that, cause i'm not spending more gold

Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #445
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Finally got Constrictor after buying 10 boxes with gold I won from PVP tonight. Took me about 230 boxes and 36 gold spent to get him. Now just time to level him up and also wait for Red Hulk in about 8 days.

Also, got a feeling that Season 2 or another SO may be coming some time this week.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #446
Donut
Side-Kick

I have been playing on IOS & I like it

Last edited by Donut; 07-03-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #447
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Finally got Constrictor after buying 10 boxes with gold I won from PVP tonight. Took me about 230 boxes and 36 gold spent to get him. Now just time to level him up and also wait for Red Hulk in about 8 days.
Lucky bastard . If i win any gold on the wheel i might try and get 10 more, but we'll see. Do let us know how u like Constrictor

Old 07-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #448
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Lucky bastard . If i win any gold on the wheel i might try and get 10 more, but we'll see. Do let us know how u like Constrictor
Even after spending that gold, I'm still at the 64 gold I started with when the Constrictor lockboxes came out. Big gets were 3 roulette spins of 10 gold (2 in PVP and 1 in SO.) Plus, I got 3 from 4-starring the SO missions, 2 collections of free gold from PD's forums, and 1 gold from one of the SO tasks.

As for Constrictor, I have him up to level 4 only so I'm trying to get a hang of him. Like how he uses random consumables on himself and you can still have a turn. Trying to find the best spot to level him up at. Chapter 4.4 is looking like the best spot but I may still move somewhere else. At this point, farming for CP is not even necessary since I have more than enough to buy anyone that gets released and not even feel a CP crunch.

Old 07-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #449
Hellion
He's Not Serious

I guess I was lucky for Juggernaut and Constrictor, for both on my last set of 10 boxes---before I got to try opening single boxes. I got the last covers. Magneto and Omega were real hassle.

PVP I'm stuck at gold, occasionally diamond.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #450
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
I guess I was lucky for Juggernaut and Constrictor, for both on my last set of 10 boxes---before I got to try opening single boxes. I got the last covers. Magneto and Omega were real hassle.

PVP I'm stuck at gold, occasionally diamond.
Better than where I'm at. I'm floating between high silver and low gold. Running into way too many gold-item buyers to really move up much further. Now that they nerfed Rescue, I may have to find a new team member (torn between Phoenix and Emma Frost although a team of Juggy and Hulk is sounding appealing due to the changes to Hulk.)

Closed Thread