Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #1001
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitiyer View Post
I feel like Electro/Foxx will have way more personality than the Lizard/Ifans, or at least I hope he will. This time they're not retreading the same ground as Doc Ock, plus there's Giamatti's Rhino.

The set pics make it look like everyone is having a ball and there's some comfort now that the origin is out of the way.
This is true but I still would like to see the R.H.I.N.O. suit instead of just a contraption Giamatti is wearing on his shoulders in a poster or trailer.

I kind of thought would be cool is what if the horn is actually a drill and Oscorp was designing this robotic suit for the military and then the Russians stole the prototype hence why Giamatti's Alexi steals the truck and the suit.

It could be revealed that Norman is having problems with the Russians (or Russian mob) because he owes them money or something, and then towards the end Electro and Rhino team up against Spidey, but Green Goblin comes swooping in and makes everything 10x worse for webhead.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #1002
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
The teaser trailer will definitely be online by the end July. They posted the teaser for The Amazing Spider-Man the day before SDCC 2011, so maybe we'll get it July 17th? I don't expect the Comic Con footage to be *officially* released online.
ASM's SDCC panel took place on the day Cap America released, which contained the ASM teaser. That's pretty much the only reason why the teaser went online before SDCC, in addition to the teaser already leaking at the beginning of that week. I think this will be sort of a Man of Steel situation (except nothing will leak), where the teaser/footage will be shown first at Comic-Con, and then the teaser will be officially released the following week if it's attached to The Wolverine.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread