The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Old 06-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #201
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Default Re: Emma Stone IS Gwen Stacy

Been saying from the beginning: Goblin comes out for the final fight, and kills Gwen at the end of AS2.

Spider-Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #202
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Who? View Post
Been saying from the beginning: Goblin comes out for the final fight, and kills Gwen at the end of AS2.
That would feel rushed

Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:14 PM   #203
Neno_Kos
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
That would feel rushed
maybe, depends how much time passed from ASM to ASM2. Osbourne could in mean time get hands on his cure serum and get healthy again. If movie is really 3h long as it seems and if Rhino and Electro fail to stop Spiderman, I can personally see Goblin come out to play with poor Peter Parker killing in mean time Gwen at the end. 3 villains could work great, specialy if Golbin is made as susprise for fans. We expect two villains, but from somewhere as act of suprise (just as for Peter) Goblin come and kill Gwen. Leaving audience in shock for ASM3!

Neno_Kos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #204
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

ASM2 is 3 hours??!!

UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #205
Neno_Kos
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
ASM2 is 3 hours??!!
you didnt need to take this literally, but there isn't just one reason why mj is cutted. movie would probably had to much going from action, new characters and story together. It will be probably be long movie. ASM running time was 136 minutes (2h and 16 min). If we really expect to see 3 villains, introducing many new characters, story about peter parents, osbourne, harry, at least two villains and one origin of them, black cat and possible goblin at end? i can see movie longer then this 2h and 30 almost if everything is properly executed. I dont want movie to be rushed and some important scene to be cut, as bridge scene, connor's family or because of running time we get shorter fights. If ASM was properly done it would had at least that running time.

Avatar had 162 min (2h and 42 min), The Dark Knight also, so yeah I expect long movie.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #206
WarriorDreamer
Side-Kick

So what do people think of the rumor that apparently Emma was 'literally fuming' over the on-set relationship/ freindship between Andrew and Shailene. Supposedly she was so mad she tweeted 'Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree' and then later lied about writing it. They say she also went directly to Marc Webb and asked for Shai's scenes to be cut because she wanted to be the only female love interest in the movie and that Marc Webb had to bend and agree to cut them because of Emma's star value to the franchise. What do you think of that rumor. Fact, or fiction?

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- April 16th
WarriorDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #207
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

That story is the definition of fiction.

Marvel Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #208
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
This.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #209
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post
So what do people think of the rumor that apparently Emma was 'literally fuming' over the on-set relationship/ freindship between Andrew and Shailene. Supposedly she was so mad she tweeted 'Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree' and then later lied about writing it. They say she also went directly to Marc Webb and asked for Shai's scenes to be cut because she wanted to be the only female love interest in the movie and that Marc Webb had to bend and agree to cut them because of Emma's star value to the franchise. What do you think of that rumor. Fact, or fiction?
lolwut?

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #210
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post

Emma already stated that that tweet was due to a hack. Jesus I'm getting sick of all these reporting sites.

Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #211
WarriorDreamer
Side-Kick

Yes I was a little suprised when I heard it. In fact this was stated in a video update in Clevver News if anyone wants to know. It just seems quite unlikely. But I suppose it is one of many rumors out there.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- April 16th

Last edited by WarriorDreamer; 06-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
WarriorDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #212
fuflipflops
Side-Kick

emma said shailene is "one of her favorite human beings on the planet" in that same interview she said her twitter was hacked.

fuflipflops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #213
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
ASM2 is 3 hours??!!
Is this a new rumor or something? Did Webb hint something?

TheWallCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 AM   #214
Climperoonie
A God Named Sparkles?

I would love a three hour Amazing Spider-Man 2...

Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 AM   #215
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

I don't think we'll ever get that

TheWallCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #216
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

3 hours is too long imo. 2 1/2 hours is what I would guess for the runtime for ASM2.

UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #217
Climperoonie
A God Named Sparkles?

I know it's not to everyone's taste and is probably unlikely, just if there's enough material for it to work I love a good long film. I find the experience far more immersive.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #218
Super Jim
Side-Kick

So now that we have a bit more evidence pointing to Green Goblin being in TASM2 (the set pics of the transformation pod and the glider) AND the recent report that Gwen will appear in TASM3 in nightmares and flashbacks, where does everyone stand on Gwen dying at the end of TASM2 like I've been arguing for a while now?

Super Jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #219
Neno_Kos
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
So now that we have a bit more evidence pointing to Green Goblin being in TASM2 (the set pics of the transformation pod and the glider) AND the recent report that Gwen will appear in TASM3 in nightmares and flashbacks, where does everyone stand on Gwen dying at the end of TASM2 like I've been arguing for a while now?
she will die, it's not important when, but from who. i want that moment to be one of greatest and most tragic deaths in comicbook history of all time it will change peter and give him one of biggest ordeals in his life and from pain which will cause him to suffer, he will raise again as hero defeating his arch nemesis onced for all.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #220
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno_Kos View Post
she will die, it's not important when, but from who. i want that moment to be one of greatest and most tragic deaths in comicbook history of all time it will change peter and give him one of biggest ordeals in his life and from pain which will cause him to suffer, he will raise again as hero defeating his arch nemesis onced for all.

Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #221
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Out of ten how would you rate emma stone, i'd give her a solid 10....

Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #222
Super Jim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno_Kos View Post
I think the when is very important. It's been one of the most hotly debated things on this thread.

If it's going to happen in TASM2, then it will have to be at the very end, as I've been surmising for a while now.

If it's going to happen in TASM3, then it would likely be at the climax.

As far as the who, I think at this point it is definitely Green Golbin per Spiderman canon.

Yes, for a while, when I started to argue that it would happen in TASM2, many said that it wouldn't be Green Goblin then because he won;t be in TASM2. But I think now the new evidence shows that he indeed will be. The pod and glider pics have substantiated my belief, and now there is this whole insider report that talks about the Goblin transformation happening at the climax of TASM2. He'll tansform half way in, likely get/make Aleskei tranform into the Rhino, manipulate/use Electro; and when Spiderman ends up defeating them, likely because of Gwen's help (something like, "officers, we need to shut down the power to Times Square" or "Peter, use the water tank to short him out."), the Goblin will swoop in (likely first time Peter would have seen him, grab Gwen, and fly away to the bridge. It'll be a "You need to choose hero, you want me, or do you want to save her?". He'll drop her, Peter will use his web to try to save her, snap, and we'll have the night Gwen Stacy died...

So at this point I am almost 100% convinced that the who will be Green Goblin, just like in the comic...

So really, the when is the big issue and question, and all of the evidence is pointing to the end of TASM2.

Super Jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #223
Neno_Kos
Side-Kick

Super Jim, no it's not big issue. It's not that, I with joy expecting when she will die...when she die i want to be special and with lines like in comics. Why rush the most important moment in Peter Parker life? We have 4 movies. If Webb decide kill her in ASM2 so be it, but i dont see why is important to discuss killing her in ASM2 or ASM3 and why would be better in ASM2 then in ASM3? Only thing which is important is who kill her!
Even that must not be topic of disscusion, because if it's anyone other then Green Goblin her death would be ruined. That part of movie must be identical from comic book panels for doing it right with justice.

Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #224
Andrew Lucas
No matter what

Yes she is.

Andrew Marley?
(Or Bob Lucas)
F@$! yeah Emma Stone!
Reinstated SHH20 member.
Andrew Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #225
Andrew Lucas
No matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
Out of ten how would you rate emma stone, i'd give her a solid 10....
I like you GG.

Andrew Marley?
(Or Bob Lucas)
F@$! yeah Emma Stone!
Reinstated SHH20 member.
Andrew Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote