The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #351
Blackman
C'mon Son

Default Re: MTV bringing Teen Wolf to the small screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
I think the Alpha question in regards to Scott may end up tracing back to his father. I think his father will end up being relevant to the mythology.
I agree

Blackman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:58 AM   #352
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Quote:
I was going to take it a step further and say that Deucalion is his father, but that seems fairly baseless...
Yeah, too much of a stretch.

Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:27 AM   #353
mr. peasant
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Yeah, too much of a stretch.
Nah... only Scott being his own father would be out of the question. Everything else can always be explained by sex change, time travel, alternate realities and sharks getting jumped over.

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #354
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Lol.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:50 AM   #355
Evelisse
Exactly

Not my favorite episode, but do i have it right, nothing was haunted, just the wolfsbane in the whistle messing with them?

And guess I wasn't ready for those long couple of minutes in twin Ethan's room...

Evelisse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #356
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Lol. Did not see the other twin Alpha being gay. The sex scene was kind of explicit. At least it was the most explicit gay erotic scene Ive ever seen on cable.

The wolfsbane was messing with the werewolves, but the motel is definitely haunted or has "echos" because Lydia was able to psychically tune into them. There was also the last image of some demon creature in the flames.

The new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has a fetish for buff guys with deep bleeding wounds on their chests. I wonder why they healed so quickly when they were having sex.

Gerard is back and hes still bleeding black goo.

I feel like the ep's main goal was to have Deucalion become a personal enemy of Chris Argent.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #357
Evelisse
Exactly

First off, just handing out motel keys to teenagers and leaving them all on the honor system? No room curfew I guess

Not sure how he could be with Gerard again, after everything he did, he would have had no problem killing Alyson, and was trying to be a wolf himself, so all water under the bridge?

I feel they have dragged out revealing whats the deal with Lydia for way to long already, everyone doesn't know there is something wrong with her I mean it's time to let the viewers in on the secret by now I think.

And apparently sex heals everything with Derek. Speaking of which, are they not going to go into detail on how his sister is alive? I mean is it a different sister than the one that was cut in half in like the first couple episodes of the show?

Old 07-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #358
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

lol "sex scene"...

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #359
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Quote:
lol "sex scene"...
Well, almost sex scene. If Ethan wasnt under the influence of Wolfsbane he woulda tore that dude UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
First off, just handing out motel keys to teenagers and leaving them all on the honor system? No room curfew I guess
The Lacrosse coach doesnt care about stuff like teenagers being safe or whatever.

Quote:
Not sure how he could be with Gerard again, after everything he did, he would have had no problem killing Alyson, and was trying to be a wolf himself, so all water under the bridge?
Really weird. Maybe he doesnt see him as a threat anymore and kind of pities him.

Quote:
I feel they have dragged out revealing whats the deal with Lydia for way to long already, everyone doesn't know there is something wrong with her I mean it's time to let the viewers in on the secret by now I think.
Seems like she might be some sort of witch/druid. It has to tie to her being immune to being turned or killed by a werewolf bite.

Quote:
And apparently sex heals everything with Derek. Speaking of which, are they not going to go into detail on how his sister is alive? I mean is it a different sister than the one that was cut in half in like the first couple episodes of the show?
Cora's his younger sister.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:26 AM   #360
Blackman
C'mon Son

was kinda mixed on the most recent ep.
I thought the acting was good and some people really stepped up (Scott, Boyd) where needed. Stiles moment was really good. Ive been saying that Dylan O Biren is the best actor on the show and this episode solidified it.

But other than the acting the episode was sub par for me. I watch the show primarly because I like the plot and I really like Dylan o'Brien as an actor, when an episode barely moves the plot forward (or at least it feels like that too me) then Im not really interested.

Also:
-Is anyone else kinda just waiting for Boyd to die. It's not that I dislike him. It just seems he has the least amount to do, the least backstory, and is almost an after thought. They couldve ran with the "no friends" side of his story
-Give Stiles a girl. I think that'd be hilarious

Old 07-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #361
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

Was that a witch or the grim reaper that Lydia saw in the flames?

Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #362
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Teen Wolf 3x07 - 'Currents' Extended Promo
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

rashad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #363
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by <(o_o)> View Post
Was that a witch or the grim reaper that Lydia saw in the flames?
I thought it was some sort of demon. Maybe its like a dramatic representation of the druid who's responsible for the human sacrifices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman
-Is anyone else kinda just waiting for Boyd to die. It's not that I dislike him. It just seems he has the least amount to do, the least backstory, and is almost an after thought. They couldve ran with the "no friends" side of his story
Yeah, he doesnt really have any interactions with the main characters as of now. If they kill him off, itll probably be during the final battle with the Alphas. Get revenge for Erica.

Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #364
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

I love the unintentional hilarity of last week's episode...

Scott: I'm going to kill myself for letting Derek get killed.

CUT TO: Derek getting laid

Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Old 07-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #365
Evelisse
Exactly

Well I guess they could have just had Boyd die with Erica originally or at least given him something else to do between then and now to make his death mean a little more.

What does Derek do all day? Just hang in his warehouse til the alarm goes off and he gets attacked almost every other week. Why not put that salt stuff around his place, the alarm just seems to indicate, 'well time to get my ass kicked'.

Get a job Derek.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #366
Blackman
C'mon Son

Decent episode. Boyd's death had no impact on me because they didnt build his character at all. It seemed like they brought him back just to kill him which is stupid.

The Scott/Allison scene was funny. But just get them back together because we all know it's going to happen eventually. And I dont know if I was imagining things or not but were they dropping a few hints at Stiles and Cora? Idk I thought they were a little

Action is still nice. The upped budget really helped them by having them use mroe action scenes each episode

Old 07-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #367
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Teen Wolf 3x08 - 'Visionary' Extended Promo
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 07-18-2013, 06:25 AM   #368
ravn0s
Side-Kick

i'm guessing scott being a true alpha makes him more powerful than your regular alpha. i wonder how deucalion new about scott before arriving in town.

ravn0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #369
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Teen Wolf S3: Exclusive Trailer - Sneak Peek 3x09-3x12
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

HOLY ****!!!

Old 07-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #370
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

I saw that kiss, Lydia.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #371
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Season 3.5 Premieres January 6th

Old 07-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #372
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/18/te...nd-more-scoop/
Quote:
'Teen Wolf' at Comic-Con: Second half of season 3 gets premiere date, a surprise guest, and more scoop
by Sandra Gonzalez on Jul 18, 2013 at 10:13PM

The Panel: Executive producer Jeff Davis, Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Dylan O’Brien, Crystal Reed, Dylan Hoechilin, Daniel Sharman, and Charlie and Max Carver.

Footage screened: A sneak peek from the rest of the season — which was awesome. The two moments that earned huge reactions from the audience? The TWO KISSES. One was between Derek and Jennifer and the other…[spoiler alert] Stiles and Lydia! There was also a good glimpse at an upcoming episode that Davis described as “Die Hard in a hospital.”

Snap judgment: Teen Wolf’s fans are a little nuts, in the best way possible. The enthusiasm that the Comic-Con crowd had — for not only the show’s hunky actors but the show’s mythology — was pretty infectious. One fan put it best right before asking a question: “You’re all really talented…and gorgeous.”

The Big Revelations:

+ The second half of Teen Wolf‘s third season has a premiere date. Circle Jan. 6 on your calendars!

+ ’The virgin sacrifices are over,” said Davis, “but the question of Stiles’ virginity has not been answered but it will be answered in an upcoming episode.” Yup, he means sex. Our money’s on a Lydia-Stiles hook-up, especially in light of Davis’s comment later on after the footage from later this season was screened: “A kiss isn’t just a kiss.”

+ We will find out “what’s up with Lydia” in episode 9, called “The Girl Who Knew Too Much.” Hinted Roden: “The name of the episode is a clue.”

+ The big Derek flashback episode is finally upon us! Said Davis: ”It’s one of the most different of our episodes that we’ve done and we’ve done a lot of experiments this season…but this flashback episode takes us back to Derek’s past and we’re really proud of it. You get a lot of insight into the Hale family, especially the question about a werewolf eyes.”

+ Soon, said Davis, the show will be heading into new mythology involving a Japanese shapeshifter. “We’re excited to take things into a new direction.”

Choice quote: Two. Jeff Davis: “Don’t interrupt the show runner. I write your lines.” AND O’Brien, re his friendship with Posey: ”He’s literally my best friend in the world.” Aww!

Most incisive audience question: “Will we ever see the return of Miguel?” — asked by cast member Keahu Kahuanui, who dressed up in an elaborate costume (complete with a hood and crazy contact lenses) so he could sneak into the question line undetected by fans. The crowd went wild when he revealed himself. Also, one overwhelmed fan broke down into tears while asking her question, instantly winning the affection of the panel. When she finally squeaked out her question? “Would any of you all ever want to be a vampire. OH NO!” (She meant “werewolf.”) Totally memorable moment.

Last edited by Sawyer; 07-18-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #373
Blackman
C'mon Son

I like the sound of the "Die Hard in a Hospital" episode. Reminds me of Night School which is one of my favorite episodes

Old 07-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #374
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

The Alpha is changing you, Scott...

Old 07-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #375
Paradox1
Side-Kick

Well now we know the story behind the blue eyed wolf.

"Wars are never won, regardless of who might be the victor. The very act of war is itself a horrible defeat." Guardian of the Universe "Battleground: Oa!" Green Lantern, 1st Silver Age series, #127, Denny O'Neil)
Paradox1 is online now   Reply With Quote