Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #201
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense for a Days of Future Past teaser to be attached to The Wolverine instead of TASM2?
Yes, but its likely BOTH will be attached to it.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #202
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Right. It leaked on the 11th.
It didn't leak that early, because the EW cover was revealed on the 14th of July.

Also, the teaser was actually officially released on the 20th, and leaked on the 19th.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #203
JOE

I hope we get another leaked image like the one we got of the Lizard last time. Although it did cause a lot of grief when people found out there wasn't going to be a snout.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 07-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #204
Resistance61513
Side-Kick

Since Amazing Spider-Man 2 news is a little slow now, I figured maybe you guys would get a kick out of this. This is something that I did in the beginning of the year.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

If you guys are interested, here's the story behind it all.

The Story:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

On October 9th 2012, I received my Amazing Spider-Man Theatrical Quality costume, made by Disguise, for Halloween. From the pictures Disguise posted of their costume, I was a little hesitant to purchase it. My friends though managed to con me into buying the suit telling me it's something I shouldn't pass up and that it'd be great for the Halloween parties coming up. (They were right).

One of my friends has a little boy named Anthony. Anthony, who was two at the time, is a HUGE Spider-Man fan. So because her little boy is into Spider-Man, she's kind of a fellow enthusiast. I raved to her about the costume and how excited I was it turned out to be better than the website pictures. She asked me to send her a picture.

I snapped a quick picture of the costume and sent it to her. A little while later, this was the reply I received.

She showed her son Anthony the picture of my costume and the little dude flipped. "Momma knows Spider-Man!"

(Let's be real, growing up all of our parents knew a vast array of people. From Santa Claus to the Easter Bunny to the Tooth Fairy, there was no one our parents didn't know.)

Angel, my friend, decided to have a little fun with this and told Anthony that she did in fact know The Amazing Spider-Man.

Every so often, Anthony would ask his mother to send pictures to Spider-Man showing his support of the hero he adored. Anthony's third birthday was coming up and he wanted nothing more than to meet his hero. He asked his mother if Spider-Man could come to his third birthday party. She said she said she would see what she could do.

Angel informed me of Anthony's wish and I knew it was something I couldn't pass up. Growing up, my parents taught me to always ensure kids, whether they are yours or not, have a memorable childhood.

So in the months leading up to Anthony's birthday, "Spider-Man" would contact him every now and then. In 2011, I went on a trip to New York City. I took some pretty cool photos while I was there and decided Anthony would probably like to see some pictures of where Spider-Man resides. He also received a letter from Spider-Man in the mail with a complimentary web-strand! (Packaging tape rolled up and stretched to give a similar appearance of Sam Raimi's web strands)

Anthony Receives a Letter From Spider-Man

With a few weeks left until Anthony's big day, I wanted "Spider-Man" to give him something but didn't really know what. I then began trying to think of a logical gift "Spider-Man" would give. I came up with the idea that he'd probably give one of his extra masks. Even though Anthony is 3, I felt this was an all or nothing thing. He needed to get something that was top quality and not the little cheap child masks he is used to getting. I decided to purchase him his very own theatrical quality mask.

http://amzn.to/18x2vzP
Disguise Spider-Man Adult Mask

March 9th 2013 is a memory I will cherish forever. On his third birthday, Anthony got to meet his hero The Amazing Spider-Man. I can't wait for the day where I'm doing stuff like this for my children.

Anthony's Birthday Cake

Anthony and Spider-Man

Spider-Man teaching Anthony the web pose.

The Future of Spider-Man.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out guys!

Hope you enjoyed it!

(By the way, Spider-Man is using his "baby talking voice". My voice is not that high... )

Old 07-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #205
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Haha, that's great! That's a really nice thing of you to do.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #206
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
It didn't leak that early, because the EW cover was revealed on the 14th of July.

Also, the teaser was actually officially released on the 20th, and leaked on the 19th.
The EW article did in fact come out BEFORE the teaser.

However, the teaser leaked on the 19th and released on the 20th.

You had that last bit backwards.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #207
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

What you just said is exactly what I said. Read it again.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #208
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

lolSpideyFan.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #209
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance61513 View Post
Since Amazing Spider-Man 2 news is a little slow now, I figured maybe you guys would get a kick out of this. This is something that I did in the beginning of the year.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

If you guys are interested, here's the story behind it all.

The Story:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

On October 9th 2012, I received my Amazing Spider-Man Theatrical Quality costume, made by Disguise, for Halloween. From the pictures Disguise posted of their costume, I was a little hesitant to purchase it. My friends though managed to con me into buying the suit telling me it's something I shouldn't pass up and that it'd be great for the Halloween parties coming up. (They were right).

One of my friends has a little boy named Anthony. Anthony, who was two at the time, is a HUGE Spider-Man fan. So because her little boy is into Spider-Man, she's kind of a fellow enthusiast. I raved to her about the costume and how excited I was it turned out to be better than the website pictures. She asked me to send her a picture.

I snapped a quick picture of the costume and sent it to her. A little while later, this was the reply I received.

She showed her son Anthony the picture of my costume and the little dude flipped. "Momma knows Spider-Man!"

(Let's be real, growing up all of our parents knew a vast array of people. From Santa Claus to the Easter Bunny to the Tooth Fairy, there was no one our parents didn't know.)

Angel, my friend, decided to have a little fun with this and told Anthony that she did in fact know The Amazing Spider-Man.

Every so often, Anthony would ask his mother to send pictures to Spider-Man showing his support of the hero he adored. Anthony's third birthday was coming up and he wanted nothing more than to meet his hero. He asked his mother if Spider-Man could come to his third birthday party. She said she said she would see what she could do.

Angel informed me of Anthony's wish and I knew it was something I couldn't pass up. Growing up, my parents taught me to always ensure kids, whether they are yours or not, have a memorable childhood.

So in the months leading up to Anthony's birthday, "Spider-Man" would contact him every now and then. In 2011, I went on a trip to New York City. I took some pretty cool photos while I was there and decided Anthony would probably like to see some pictures of where Spider-Man resides. He also received a letter from Spider-Man in the mail with a complimentary web-strand! (Packaging tape rolled up and stretched to give a similar appearance of Sam Raimi's web strands)

Anthony Receives a Letter From Spider-Man

With a few weeks left until Anthony's big day, I wanted "Spider-Man" to give him something but didn't really know what. I then began trying to think of a logical gift "Spider-Man" would give. I came up with the idea that he'd probably give one of his extra masks. Even though Anthony is 3, I felt this was an all or nothing thing. He needed to get something that was top quality and not the little cheap child masks he is used to getting. I decided to purchase him his very own theatrical quality mask.

http://amzn.to/18x2vzP
Disguise Spider-Man Adult Mask

March 9th 2013 is a memory I will cherish forever. On his third birthday, Anthony got to meet his hero The Amazing Spider-Man. I can't wait for the day where I'm doing stuff like this for my children.

Anthony's Birthday Cake

Anthony and Spider-Man

Spider-Man teaching Anthony the web pose.

The Future of Spider-Man.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out guys!

Hope you enjoyed it!

(By the way, Spider-Man is using his "baby talking voice". My voice is not that high... )
Really awesome dude. As silly as it might sound it feels awesome being able to relate to kids on that level. And let them know that Spider-Man is something loved by more than just them.

I remember I was pretty well alone in my love for the characters as a kid. But the first time I met an adult who loved Wolverine and the X-Men I about **** myself with excitement.

Good work man.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #210
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
What you just said is exactly what I said. Read it again.
YOU EDITED THAT, U SUNUVAGUN!

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #211
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
nice, I was an animation major for quite a while, I ended up shifting into Interactive Media and Web Design, but have been focusing mostly on graphic design these days. So I do know a thing or two as well.
My day job consists mostly of interactive work which is fun and all, but I hate coding and with the ever increasing demand of mobile devices (and technology changing to support it), that's becoming the focus at my 9 to 5. I do a lot of freelance on the side, so that's where I get most of my illustration and animation work these days.

Quote:
also... I don't recommend anyone to go to any "Ai: The Art Institute" schools... you will be in debt for the rest of your life.....
Yeah you're not kidding. Wish I had someone to tell me that 10 years ago. School was good, but the debt is killer. I toss nearly two grand each month into student loans, and I'm still gonna be paying it off till I'm in my 40s.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:50 AM   #212
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Why?

in all honesty.. if we ever get kingpin in a spidey movie... it better be an all out "Gang War" film with Kingpin, The Rose, Hammer Head, Silvermane, and Hobgoblin imo
Plenty of reasons

1.We can tie in the Kingpin and the underworld to Uncle Ben's death and that would bring in fresh elements

2.In a origin movie,it is better to have non-superpowered villains, isnt it a little weird that the superpowered villain turns up just days after a superpowered hero?

3.Neither the Kingpin or Shocker would need a origin of themselves,meaning ample time to concentrate on the origin of Spider-man/Peter Parker

4.Kingpin will be the Underworld King who Spidey wows to bring down after his uncle's death and Shocker will be his hitman(and used for cinematictic action).Sort of borrowing from the Daredevil movie and BB.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:52 AM   #213
JOE

Glad they're going with 4 films. I have a feeling they'll be announcing TASM 5 and 6 shortly after 2 and 3 are huge hits in the BO.

Money money money money... MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY!

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 07-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #214
Joe_Kickass
Side-Kick

When does TASM 4 come out again? Because considering 3&4 are filming back to back, you'd think the 4th would come out around a year or so after the 3rd, like the LOR/Hobbit movies.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #215
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Kickass View Post
When does TASM 4 come out again? Because considering 3&4 are filming back to back, you'd think the 4th would come out around a year or so after the 3rd, like the LOR/Hobbit movies.
Did they confirm that 3&4 will be filmed back to back?

Kaya Scodelario for Mary Jane Watson!!
Old 07-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #216
Joe_Kickass
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
That's what I heard. It would make sense if the rumors are true and Goblin does appear in this film. 3rd movie would flesh him out, kill Gwen, and 4th would be Peter dealing with the loss. Sony might also feel the whole 3rd film thing is taboo or something lol

Old 07-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #217
Nicko-Ray
"HARRY'S DEAD!"

Think this is one of the coolest photos I've seen of the suit so far. Can't wait for official stills.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #218
JOE

i wonder how the brightness of the blue and red will translate. I hope it looks brighter. My only change i'd make besides darkening the webbing.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 07-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #219
SpocksBrain
Internet Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
No. No confirmation of this.

And why would they need to film them back to back anyway? They are being released two years apart, just like between 1 and 2 (and 2 and 3). And as we know, neither 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 are being filmed "back to back". Don't see why 3 and 4 would need to be any different.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #220
SpocksBrain
Internet Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Kickass View Post
4 comes out in 2018. Two years after 3 in 2016.

Haven't heard any rumors of them being filmed "back to back". And there would be no reason to need to do so. It's the same two years between all 4 films.

Just because 3 and 4 had release dates announced at the same time doesn't mean they are being filmed back to back.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #221
Nicko-Ray
"HARRY'S DEAD!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
i wonder how the brightness of the blue and red will translate. I hope it looks brighter. My only change i'd make besides darkening the webbing.
I predict it'll be a brighter red and blue. At least brighter than the Raimi's.
CANNOT beat the new lenses though.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #222
JOE

I fully support this statement!^

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 07-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #223
Nicko-Ray
"HARRY'S DEAD!"

You guys think EW will do another special?

Old 07-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #224
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Do you mean if I think it'll be the cover story? Maybe. I'm 100% confident that there'll be new stuff in the magazine, though.

Old 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #225
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!

Well, Anno_Domini has been banned.

5-.-2-.-14

Closed Thread