Remains To Be Seen 56 25.00%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #76
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szetsilya View Post
Has it been on this thread that people have said Kaley looks like his ex ex girlfriend?
Yeah,but you're right,she does a bit.

New pics of Henry and Kaley together and holding hands. aaaah how sweet!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Whitaker.html

Greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #77
JOE
____#BringHomeSpidey____

Definitely an upgrade. She's a beauty.

"You see... Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All you need is a little push!"

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #78
Project862006
Banned User

dont know about that gina was pretty damn gorgeous with a great body to boot but Kayley is cute

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #79
B
[insert witty comment]

Gina Carano is hot.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in a few more films, she visually looks like someone I could accept as Wonder Woman, acting wise I've not seen enough of her.

B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #80
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Yet I get in trouble for saying I think Amy Adams is unattractive.
Huh? What are you talking about?

~SHH SIX~

Last edited by MrMaooz; 07-04-2013 at 12:51 PM.
MrMaooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #81
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #82
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Wow she does look like a more attractive version of his ex fiancé. I wonder what goes through Kaley's mind when she realized that?

Ayelet Zurer is Lara-El

Szetsilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #83
Athenaa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Wow she does look like a more attractive version of his ex fiancé. I wonder what goes through Kaley's mind when she realized that?
I'm thinkin' I have a pretty good idea of what's going through Kaley's right about now, given what's she's probably been doing the last couple of days.......

Athenaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #84
Andreth
Side-Kick

from this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFcWIv_SEgA

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Andreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #85
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Most guys will have a type if they can choose, and Henry certainly can. Doesn't mean they're going for the same exact personality. -shrug-

Old 07-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #86
LordofhouseEl
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
dont know about that gina was pretty damn gorgeous with a great body to boot
Not to mention probably freaking awesome in bed and probably willing to get down and dirty if you know what I mean. I would have stuck with Gina with that Amazonian figure mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm.

LordofhouseEl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #87
Andreth
Side-Kick

why is everyone assuming he left Gina? there were rumors about her cheating on him, if that's true then he's better without her, don't you think?

And...It's really awkward to be talking about his love life, who cares, I liked this thread better when there was no talk about how good gina would be in bed or discussions about Kayley not being hot enough for him

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Andreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #88
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Yeah this thread is not even about henry as superman anymore. It's pretty much like every other celebrity gossip forum at this point which is sad.

Bruce Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #89
DaRkVeNgeanCe
Godzilla is coming!!!

I'll say one thing by looking at the recent picture Henry is going to have train pretty hard to get back to his MOS physique, looks like he lost a ton of weight. I hope he doesn't pull a Chris Evans and look smaller in the sequel.

SUMMER MOVIES - Captain America TWS 8/10 I The Amazing Spider-Man 2 7.5/10 I Godzilla 9/10 I X-Men: DOFP 9.5/10 I Maleficent 4/10 I Edge of Tomorrow 8.5/10 I 22 Jump Street 9/10 I Transformers 4 3/10
DaRkVeNgeanCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #90
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
Yeah this thread is not even about henry as superman anymore. It's pretty much like every other celebrity gossip forum at this point which is sad.
Considering how this new relationship has suddenly popped up on paparazzi radar right after it was announced they were together...I think it's exactly what they wanted.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #91
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Henry was a great Superman!!!!

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #92
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Considering how this new relationship has suddenly popped up on paparazzi radar right after it was announced they were together...I think it's exactly what they wanted.
I've actually thought that for a second and how "they" might be pushing cavill more into that general celebrity mold where soccer moms start paying attention to him at the check-out counter, as a way to help business maybe.

Regardless celebrity gossip and especially celebrity relationships have never interested me at all. They are just people like anybody else who cares who they date or don't it's a weird fascination?

Old 07-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #93
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
I'll say one thing by looking at the recent picture Henry is going to have train pretty hard to get back to his MOS physique, looks like he lost a ton of weight. I hope he doesn't pull a Chris Evans and look smaller in the sequel.
Yeah Cavill is not a particularly naturally "big" guy as opposed to hemsworth who seems to be pretty big even in the "off-season".

His training for MoS seemed brutal so i can see how he'd be eager to rest from that. I hope he comes back looking good for the sequel, it's just that the personal motivation for him has to be there. The MoS training apparently affected him emotionally even.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #94
LordofhouseEl
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
why is everyone assuming he left Gina? there were rumors about her cheating on him, if that's true then he's better without her, don't you think?

And...It's really awkward to be talking about his love life, who cares, I liked this thread better when there was no talk about how good gina would be in bed or discussions about Kayley not being hot enough for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
I hope you guys were as livid when there was pages and pages of people fawning about how handsome and sexy Cavill was. Facts are this thread can't simply be about Cavill as Superman as it would be boring.

LordofhouseEl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #95
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofhouseEl View Post
I hope you guys were as livid when there was pages and pages of people fawning about how handsome and sexy Cavill was. Facts are this thread can't simply be about Cavill as Superman as it would be boring.
Those are two different aspects. One is discussing henry the man and i'll admit i contributed a few posts about his appearance mainly in his physical training for the role.

His personal life is another matter entirely. Of course when people run out of things to talk it will evetually dip down to that sort of discussion. They call it the bottom of the barrell for a reason.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #96
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

No one complained when we were talking about his relationship with Gina. And people were being much more rude, talking about how she looked fat in their photos together and stuff.

Weird.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #97
The Sage
Team Machine on the move
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
If Snyder sets Cavill back up with Gym Jones, they'll get him back into shape. It's just a matter of making the time available before shooting the sequel.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #98
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
No one complained when we were talking about his relationship with Gina. And people were being much more rude, talking about how she looked fat in their photos together and stuff.

Weird.
They were only photographed together at red carpet events even though they reportedly lived together. There was nothing gossipy to talk about.

The fact that Henry and Kayley are candid paparazzi fodder for tabloids now means Henry has finally "made it." Or that their agents are pushing them towards being that.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #99
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
If Snyder sets Cavill back up with Gym Jones, they'll get him back into shape. It's just a matter of making the time available before shooting the sequel.
Right. Everyone's body is different. The kind of training that he had to do for MOS is not sustainable by 99% of the population.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #100
Athenaa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Henry literally looked like a hulk in those shirtless shots in the movie. There is no reason to look like that in real life unless you're in a body building competition. He still looks bigger than he ever looked before he started training for MOS; When I look at pictures of him, I see a big guy who looks like he's in shape.

I read somewhere that he won't even take his shirt off at the beach anymore because of all the online criticism that would start rolling in. He takes it very seriously.

He's already shown extreme dedication to building an amazing physique twice for films; I wouldn't worry about him slacking off for the next one.

Athenaa is offline   Reply With Quote