The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 11-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #126
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Default Re: Bleach HQ

Interesting chapter. I hope Kubo keeps up in the next one.

Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #127
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKnuckles View Post
I'm a fairly big Bleach fan, despite the series short comings, I find it to be a fun sereis with interesting stories & characters. given its drawn out at times...but i kind of like it when long running manga seriels move at a slower pace... less arcs means less clutter lol.

Only thing I wouldsay I dislike about bleach nowadays is how it seems part of its fans are only fans of it to bash it...that annoys me...and then theirs all the annoying one piece fanbrats that bug you for liking it more then one piece....ugg....the anime/manga fanbase in general is downright immature and annoying.

But getting back on topic.... yeah I enjoy bleach, my favorite characters are Rukia, Ichigo, soifon & Kenpachi. As for my favorite storyarc, hard to say they all kind of meld together in away but i do like the earlier volumes of bleach the best i guess.
Seems like somebody is jealous

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:30 AM   #128
Lord
All Mighty

I enjoy his art in general, but i couldn't stop laughing at this

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Old 02-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #129
InJustice
Side-Kick

Thank god Kubo didn't let Byakuya steal the limelight from Rukia...she deserves to kill As Nodt.

Last week's chapter left a bad taste, this one completely redeems it.

InJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:42 PM   #130
Lord
All Mighty

I hope she indeed defeats him, i don't remember Rukia ever defeating any oponent. And i wonder who will be left for Byakuya to battle.

~*SHH SIX*~
Old 02-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #131
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

is the anime ever coming back?

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #132
Liam_H
Side-Kick

Wait till the final arc ends or is near completion.

Spill

Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:50 PM   #133
Lord
All Mighty

Even then, there is a possibility that the anime won't come back, the anime ratings were going badly and the manga is selling less each year, i'm actually willing to believe a rumor a poster in another forums gave that the 1 month hiatus not too long ago was probably Shonen Jump asking Kubo to plan an ending soon due to the possibility of cancelation if the rankings don't get better and the past achievements the series gave to their magazine.

SJ can be quite cold with their cancelations, look at Reborn! and now Beelzebub being forced to end, Shaman King also got axed before having a conclusion, but thanks to volume sales, they let the final unpublished chapters be released as a volume.

~*SHH SIX*~
Old 02-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #134
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

ah, well I hope it comes back.

especially if this is indeed the final arc. might as well finish it on the anime, too.

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:09 PM   #135
Lord
All Mighty

I think that Shonen Jump could do a better job at keeping the franchise popular, the lone volume sales are dropping but they're still quite good, last time Bleach got big publicity was with the start of the Final arc and there was a boost in sales then before dropping again. If the magazine gave Bleach as much exposure as they do to Toriko, then i'm quite sure that it would be making better.

I also hope we get a final anime a la Inuyasha, but there are some examples of WSJ animes that never got that in anime format, like Rurouni Kenshin and Shaman King

~*SHH SIX*~
Old 02-20-2014, 09:30 PM   #136
Crimz
Side-Kick

Bleach feels like it's natural ending was at the defeat of Aizen and now they are overstaying their welcome to me.

Crimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:47 AM   #137
Lord
All Mighty

To be fair, the Espada war had plenty of problems, and i Ishigo shouldn't have defeated Aizen that easily, let's not Forget that he did it Basically in Basically the same day he was losing to Grimjow, at most, Ulquiorra should have been his final oponent there.

If anything, Kubo should have mixed elements from this arc and put it into the Aizen one, like the Royal Guard and Soul King. This arc has also been better than the Espada so far, even if it does feel like Aizen should have been the big bad of the series.

~*SHH SIX*~
Old 03-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #138
guitarsingerguy
BK-201

Completely random, but how did Soifon get her arm back and not the Head Captain?

guitarsingerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #139
Lord
All Mighty

The series has been ranking very low on the shonen jump rankings, usualy in the low 5, which is a cancelation slot, in least the volumes are still selling very well, either way, Kubo needs to start ending this soon, if he doesn't want the manga to be cancelled before he completes his story that is.

For Aizen fans:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

~*SHH SIX*~
Old 09-26-2014, 02:26 PM   #140
Lord
All Mighty

Can someone suggest any of the filler material or the movies? I trust it's not too difficult to deliver better stories than the ones post-soul society, so there must be something entertaining besides what Kubo wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarsingerguy View Post
Completely random, but how did Soifon get her arm back and not the Head Captain?
Kubo probably forgot

~*SHH SIX*~