The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 07-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #401
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - NO DISCUSSION (THAT MEANS NO DISCUSSION)

contd.

slumcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #402
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - NO DISCUSSION (THAT MEANS NO DISCUSSION)

contd.

slumcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:30 AM   #403
CGHulk
Green Guy

http://supermanhomepage.com/images/m...heShoulder.jpg

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #404
sef
Side-Kick

Concept art by Keith Christensen (Interview):

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

sef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #405
sef
Side-Kick

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Last edited by sef; 07-10-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #406
Scarface5
Side-Kick

JPRart illustrations for the Man of Steel: The Fate of Krypton kids book...click for larger size

Tony: "The world chico....and everything in it!"

Al Pacino-Scarface
Scarface5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #407
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

TheIrishAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #408
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 07-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #409
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

http://i2.wp.com/www.comicbooktherap...ckenzie-1.jpeg

INTERSTELLAR

Old 07-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #410
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #411
sef
Side-Kick

Left to right: Nam-Ek, Nadira (Apollonia Vanova), Unknown Male Kryptonian, Car-Vex (Samantha Jo), Dev-Em (?) (Revard Dufresne), Jax-Ur (Mackenzie Gray), Faora Hu-Ul (behind Zod) (Antje Traue), General Zod (Michael Shannon), Unknown Male Kryptonian, Tor-An (Richard Cetrone)

Old 07-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #412
The Shield
It's really Happening!

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #413
Faora
Side-Kick

Faora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #414
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 07-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #415
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Old 08-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #416
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

source: http://www.artofvfx.com/?p=4823

Old 08-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #417
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 08-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #418
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 08-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #419
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick

DIRECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #420
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Old 09-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #421
Willi Berg
Side-Kick

edit.

Last edited by Willi Berg; 10-03-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Willi Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #422
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Old 10-01-2013, 02:45 AM   #423
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

ArmsHeldOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #424
Willi Berg
Side-Kick

Old 10-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #425
Willi Berg
Side-Kick

Last edited by Willi Berg; 10-09-2013 at 10:57 PM.