Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #176
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Default Re: Parenthood

http://tvline.com/2013/07/11/parenth...a-walger-cast/
Quote:
Parenthood Scoop: Lost Vet Has Designs on Joel

A Lost alum has found herself smack in the middle of Joel and Julia’s marriage.

Sources confirm to TVLine that Parenthood has tapped Sonya Walger to join the Season 5 cast in the recurring role of Meredith, a sexy, confident fireball of an architect who is working with Sam Jaeger’s Joel on a two-year project.

In the Sept. 26 premiere, Joel and Julia invite Mer over for dinner and she inadvertently makes Julia feel self-conscious about being a stay-at-home mom. Julia views her as a bit of a threat, even though she isn’t consciously trying to be.

In addition to playing Penny on Lost, Walger’s credits include ABC’s FlashForward and USA Network’s Common Law.
PENNY!

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #177
Maximus One
Oddball

Hey Sawyer, is this show any good? After coming to love Modern Family and Raising Hope I'm looking for more comedies to get into since NBC is gonna suck now with Community being so dumb now and all that's left is Parks And Rec. I need some new stuff to get into.

Maximus One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #178
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

This show is great, but I don't think I'd recommend it if you're strictly looking for comedies. It has it's fair share of humor, but the show is more drama than anything. Last season's main arcs were a character being diagnosed with breast cancer, a couple dealing with troubles after adopting a child and one of the granddaughters dating a guy with PTSD, so...

But still, great show.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 08-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #179
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 08-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #180
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

I had no idea this show was even still on.

To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #181
Lasirius
Tarifa

I love this show. Excited for the new season to begin this fall.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #182
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/par...to-be-now.html
Quote:
Parenthood - Episode 5.01 - It Has To Be Now - Press Release
Posted by Babar Suhail at Friday, September 06, 2013

"PARENTHOOD"

"IT HAS TO BE NOW"

09/26/2013 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : NEW LIVES, A NEWBORN AND NEW BUSINESS ENGAGE THE BRAVERMAN CLAN AS THE NEW SEASON BEGINS - Jasmine (Joy Bryant) and Crosby’s (Dax Shepard) unnamed newborn causes quite a stir in their house and serves as a Braverman family magnet. While Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) reset their life after her cancer ordeal, she quickly decides to take on another kind of fight, and Joel (Sam Jaeger) and Julia (Erika Christensen) face personal and professional challenges. Hank (Ray Romano) moves back to town, unbeknownst to Sarah (Lauren Graham) and Amber (Mae Whitman) welcomes her soldier boyfriend home.

Also starring, Craig T. Nelson, Bonnie Bedelia, Max Burkholder, Miles Heizer, Savannah Paige Rae, Xolo Mariduena, Tryee Brown, Matt Lauria, Jonathan Tucker.

Old 09-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #183
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Premieres tonight.

Old 09-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #184
Dr. Evil
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Premieres tonight.
And for a full season run too!

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #185
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Parenthood/About A Boy to share crossovers

Walton was on Thursday's Parenthood, but it was a pretty short appearance.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:30 AM   #186
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

The chick Drew's into is a real pain in the ass.

"I like you, but I don't want to be in a relationship with you, is that okay? Oh, your ex-girlfriend is in town and staying in your dorm? I guess I better start being passive aggressive and acting like a jilted ex-girlfriend whenever she's around. Oh, she's gone now and you want to know if I want to go to a party with you? What are you, an idiot?... Yes, I just slept with your roommate, but why are you giving me so much attitude about it?!"

Old 05-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #187
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/pare...ach-agreement/
Quote:
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:45 PM   #188
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/pare...-season-7-nbc/
Quote:
NBC’s ‘Parenthood’ Renewed For Season 6
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

It took some negotiating and a compromise on all sides, but NBC‘s family drama Parenthood has secured a 13-episode final season. It will air in the fall, with the series returning to its Thursday 10 PM slot.

There was a brief standoff between the network and the cast over some cost-cutting measures that would’ve trimmed the actors’ overall compensation by reducing the number of episodes they appear in to 9, but in the end, a middle ground was reached and the acclaimed show, shepherded by Jason Katims, will get a proper ending. Parenthood‘s cast includes Peter Krause, Lauren Graham, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen and Dax Shepard.