The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #101
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

This Is thread about Jean and Cyclops.It's not the place to go ***** and moan about
Jean's role In series.

Untill HBO puts True Blood out of it's misery Anna Paquin only has limted amount of time for other projects.We are lucky to get her at all In DOFP.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #102
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

yeah, because Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence dont have any other proyects during the year, and Anna films True Blood during 12 months.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #103
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Don't know enough about Rogue? We know more about Rogue than almost anyone else in the trilogy. Rogue simply needs to have some fun, for a change.
well I did say 'to some extent' but I yeah I agree with you.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #104
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
This Is thread about Jean and Cyclops.It's not the place to go ***** and moan about
Jean's role In series.

Untill HBO puts True Blood out of it's misery Anna Paquin only has limted amount of time for other projects.We are lucky to get her at all In DOFP.
Why isn't it? Wolverine isn't the only screen hogger in this series. He, Magneto, Xavier and Jean and even Mystique have all been featured way more prominently than any other X-Men Characters and we're calling for change.

This is the jean thread so it is here we voice our concerns about having Jean feature in a prominent role yet again in another movie. Jean as a character does not have much depth in my opinion. The Phoenix and her relationship with Scott/Logan is about all there is to her and we've already explored those aspects of her character. Time to move on, if you ask me.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 07-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #105
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Don't know enough about Rogue? We know more about Rogue than almost anyone else in the trilogy. Rogue simply needs to have some fun, for a change.
I agree,but I want more.

And with Phoenix has not been done justice.We must see Famke with Firebird.

And I want more and more Kitty & Storm.We need more role of the x-women.: Jedi: Jedi: Jedi

Old 07-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #106
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
Why isn't it? Wolverine isn't the only screen hogger in this series. He, Magneto, Xavier and Jean and even Mystique have all been featured way more prominently than any other X-Men Characters and we're calling for change.

This is the jean thread so it is here we voice our concerns about having Jean feature in a prominent role yet again in another movie. Jean as a character does not have much depth in my opinion. The Phoenix and her relationship with Scott/Logan is about all there is to her and we've already explored those aspects of her character. Time to move on, if you ask me.

Jean has a lot of depth, and Fox squandered the Phoenix saga.The main character is Wolverine in X3.

That's unfair, it was a movie for James & Famke.Wolverine again ate the role of others.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #107
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Today in The Wolverine premiere,in Uk.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #108
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Famke Is one of the most beautiful and sexiest late 40ish women In hollywood In films and TV today.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #109
JackMercy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Blaire View Post

...Lookin' like a true White Phoenix...

Bale: Are you doing that on purpose? You woke up this morning and went "right." (laughing)
Old 07-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #110
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick

Quote:

like a fine wine, Famke gets better with age

Old 07-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #111
SterlingDee
Side-Kick

Her hair is so ridiculously long! I hope it's that way just for DOFP (they should just digitally recolor her natural hair to red or something).

Still hoping she is actually in the movie...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #112
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Wolverine has to take a break,not Phoenix.

Famke is the best x-woman,she must be on X-Men Days of future past.It would be a big disappointment that were not in this movie.Everyone waiting.

She has stunt double in this movie,she will have action.
Wolverine didn't die once and he's the biggest draw of this series.

I can't say that to Jean Grey and Famke Janssen.

Quote:
I agree,we need Famke on this movie.She's a diva,and X-Men needs more divas,like Halle or Rebecca,not only Wolverine and the x-boys.

Besides that she is 90% sure it returns.She has a double stunt.
That double stunt you are referring to is the double stunt for Trolololo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
Yup thats why IMO they should give Magneto, Prof X, Jean and Mystique a break after DOFP (for Jean, after The Wolverine). I would say the same thing to Wolverine but that would be like releasing a Transformers movie without Optimus Prime and Wolverine is the most popular character in the series.

IMO, the best change for this series to focus on the team and introduce new villains. No more drama between Prof X and Magneto, no more fights with the Brotherhood and no more Scott-Jean-Logan love triangle. But some people think its only possible by releasing a X-Men spin-off movie.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 07-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:22 AM   #113
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post

That double stunt you are referring to is the double stunt for Trolololo.

It's double stunt of Famke Janssen.Obviously trolorolo name is false.

Just did not want to destroy the surprise.No need to be very smart to realize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post

I can't say that to Jean Grey and Famke Janssen.
Actress/x-woman Famke is more loved by the fans.

Wolverine take a break,please.The leader of X-Men are Ciclops or Storm,not Wolverine.

Seven films with him are too much.

Last edited by Alison Blaire; 07-17-2013 at 04:37 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #114
kasjan
Side-Kick

Famke is trolololo, because she still looks hot as 13 years ago

Old 07-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #115
SterlingDee
Side-Kick

So, Famke definitely appears in multiple scenes in the Wolverine but I believe all her scenes take place on one set. The "cameo" claims can be put to rest!

Famke has talked a bit about not being asked back for DOFP and she has a new line (we'll probably hear it a bunch) that she "missed the party".

There's still something odd about the way she talks about the possibility that Jean is still alive and how she had hoped that she might still be revived (when in previous interviews she has seemed convinced that Jean was definitely not coming back). Who knows if she might appear in some future X-men movie....we'll see!

Old 07-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #116
batboy99
BTVS

Quote:

Oh. My. God. Still perfect.

DeviantArt Page
"Like" my Facebook page!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #117
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Honestly, what sucks the most is that we'll probably never see James's version of Cyclops ever again, let alone a decent portrayal of his character until the entire X-Men universe is rebooted and that probably won't happen for a very long time, which sucks for fans of the character.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #118
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I wouldn't be so sure on that since james marsden was spotted on same plane to Montreal as Halle Berry.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #119
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I wouldn't be so sure on that since james marsden was spotted on same plane to Montreal as Halle Berry.
If he was in the film, then wouldn't his casting have been announced by now?

And even if he's in the film, the chances of his character having anything significant to due is very slim.

This is one of the reasons why I wish First Class was entirely a reboot, since it would allow the possibility that Cyclops could later come into play and be presented as being the team leader with the appropriate amount of ST and not get shoved away due to the presence of Wolverine.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #120
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

In my opinion, save Cyclops for the next film. But Jean has to take a break.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 07-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #121
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

cyclops will be in this film, i'm betting on it

Old 07-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #122
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

I'd bet my left arm on it.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #123
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Well since they have Havok back I can't help but think of what better time to explain/fix the relationship between him and Cyclops than in a time travel story.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #124
DOFP
Side-Kick

^^ agree.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:41 AM   #125
TWayneP
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
cyclops will be in this film, i'm betting on it
That's a good bet. At least in some fashion. I'm not expecting even a speaking role, but I'd love to see him, perhaps at the end. I don't think signer was done with his character before he was inexplicably killed off.

Plus doesn't Singer love Marsden lol. They can keep secrets.

Closed Thread