The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

View Poll Results: Could a new Batman possibly beat "The Man of Steel" in a fight?
Yes, Batman has the resources to beat Superman. 52 35.37%
No, Batman wouldn't stand a chance agaisnt the current Man of Steel. 95 64.63%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #101
DareDemon
Hi! I like shorts!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: SexyPants Land
Posts: 2,236
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

I always thought that the terraforming machines just created Kryptonite in their locations. I thought that would this universe's origin of Kryptonite to be exploited later. Surely they're not just gonna never have it?

I also think they will fight at some point in the movie. They called the movie "Batman vs. Superman" years ago, that link used from TDKR at comic-con, etc.

I also think its wrong for people to say "Superman would throw him into the sun" or "Superman would incinerate him with heat vision" or "Superman would rip his head off". Makes me wonder if the people who say that even know who Superman is. He would never do that to a regular human. Yes, he broke Zod's neck, but he was just as strong as Supes and about to kill a family with children. 4 lives>1 life. It was necessary. Killing Batman to save himself is not something he'd do.

In the Batman vs. Superman fight, or fights, it will end up either being even or Batman will win. I think those are the only options because Superman winning seems to easy and obvious. He's cool because of how powerful he is. The "unexpected" outcome would be a regular human beating this unstoppable alien. It would also show Batman doing the first Batgod action in a movie.

Im not saying I think Batman SHOULD win, but I think if its not a draw Batman WILL win. Which I'm fine with, they've each won fights against each other multiple times in the past.

__________________
They're comfy and easy to wear!

Last edited by DareDemon; 07-24-2013 at 07:16 PM.
DareDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #102
DareDemon
Hi! I like shorts!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: SexyPants Land
Posts: 2,236
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Also, I don't think Batman exploiting Kryptonite or Superman's psychology is cheating anymore than Superman using his powers is. It'll still be extremely difficult to stand toe to toe with Superman even if Batman was a wizard with Kryptonite.

Superman beating Batman is easy, Batman beating Superman is hard. That's why I think Batman will win.

__________________
They're comfy and easy to wear!
DareDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #103
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareDemon View Post
I always thought that the terraforming machines just created Kryptonite in their locations. I thought that would this universe's origin of Kryptonite to be exploited later. Surely they're not just gonna never have it?
I'd rather prefer they give us legitimate threats, without the need to fall back on Kryptonite. Superman has such a rich rogues gallery. Kryptonite is simply unneeded.

Quote:
I also think they will fight at some point in the movie. They called the movie "Batman vs. Superman" years ago, that link used from TDKR at comic-con, etc.

I also think its wrong for people to say "Superman would throw him into the sun" or "Superman would incinerate him with heat vision" or "Superman would rip his head off". Makes me wonder if the people who say that even know who Superman is. He would never do that to a regular human. Yes, he broke Zod's neck, but he was just as strong as Supes and about to kill a family with children. 4 lives>1 life. It was necessary. Killing Batman to save himself is not something he'd do.
Here's the thing, he needs to do nothing of that. All that is needed is one well placed hit, and Batman is k.o.. Superman knocks out normal people regularly. But of course the Bat-God is immune to knock outs and they have to drag the battle out.

Quote:
In the Batman vs. Superman fight, or fights, it will end up either being even or Batman will win. I think those are the only options because Superman winning seems to easy and obvious. He's cool because of how powerful he is. The "unexpected" outcome would be a regular human beating this unstoppable alien. It would also show Batman doing the first Batgod action in a movie.
Except, it's not unexpected anymore. Heck, after the line at comic con, I'm pretty sure everyone expects Batman to beat Superman. I'm pretty sure even before that line, people were expecting Batman to somehow beat Superman. The unexpected thing would be to actually have Superman trash Batman like it's nothing. And trying to beat it into Bat's thick and arrogant skull, that he is not an enemy.

Quote:
Im not saying I think Batman SHOULD win, but I think if its not a draw Batman WILL win. Which I'm fine with, they've each won against fights against each other multiple times in the past.
If we believe Joe's knowledge of DC lore, Batman ever only beat Superman in Elseworld Tales, like Red Son or The Dark Knight Returns. Throughout the main canon Universe, they never had Batman actually beat Superman.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #104
The Riddler
WITH NEW MATERIAL
 
The Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 18,911
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I'd rather prefer they give us legitimate threats, without the need to fall back on Kryptonite. Superman has such a rich rogues gallery. Kryptonite is simply unneeded.

Here's the thing, he needs to do nothing of that. All that is needed is one well placed hit, and Batman is k.o.. Superman knocks out normal people regularly. But of course the Bat-God is immune to knock outs and they have to drag the battle out.

Except, it's not unexpected anymore. Heck, after the line at comic con, I'm pretty sure everyone expects Batman to beat Superman. I'm pretty sure even before that line, people were expecting Batman to somehow beat Superman. The unexpected thing would be to actually have Superman trash Batman like it's nothing. And trying to beat it into Bat's thick and arrogant skull, that he is not an enemy.

If we believe Joe's knowledge of DC lore, Batman ever only beat Superman in Elseworld Tales, like Red Son or The Dark Knight Returns. Throughout the main canon Universe, they never had Batman actually beat Superman.
it's pretty obvious the two are going to fight, and it's also pretty obvious one is not going to easily beat the other.

also, i'm almost certain kryptonite will be introduced. it's part of superman's story and they need to introduce it so batman can hurt superman.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Ok children, I got a question for you.
If Kmack > the rest of you.
And Riddler > Kmack
Does that mean Riddler = God?
The Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #105
DareDemon
Hi! I like shorts!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: SexyPants Land
Posts: 2,236
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I'd rather prefer they give us legitimate threats, without the need to fall back on Kryptonite. Superman has such a rich rogues gallery. Kryptonite is simply unneeded.



Here's the thing, he needs to do nothing of that. All that is needed is one well placed hit, and Batman is k.o.. Superman knocks out normal people regularly. But of course the Bat-God is immune to knock outs and they have to drag the battle out.



Except, it's not unexpected anymore. Heck, after the line at comic con, I'm pretty sure everyone expects Batman to beat Superman. I'm pretty sure even before that line, people were expecting Batman to somehow beat Superman. The unexpected thing would be to actually have Superman trash Batman like it's nothing. And trying to beat it into Bat's thick and arrogant skull, that he is not an enemy.



If we believe Joe's knowledge of DC lore, Batman ever only beat Superman in Elseworld Tales, like Red Son or The Dark Knight Returns. Throughout the main canon Universe, they never had Batman actually beat Superman.
First paragraph: yes Superman's villains are good enough as is (Metallo should probably still have a Kryptonite power source though), but I was talking about Batman

Second: yes, he could hypothetically knock him out if Superman feels that such force is needed. But since this is Superman vs Batman, I doubt Batman will let him know "hey I'm about to attack you" or seem to be such a threat until its too late. I don't think Superman is the type to knock a human unconscious unless he needs to.

Third: I agree Batman may come across as arrogant, etc. And maybe people are expecting Batman to win. It's still amazing to see a normal human beat up what is essentially a god comparatively. People root for the underdog.

Four: it sounds like you're agreeing with me here. These movies will also not be in the mainstream universe.

I still think the fight will be a draw or Batman wins. I wouldn't think they'd want either character to "lose" but if one did I'm predicting Superman would lose and Batman gets his $41t rocked almost accidentally by Supes. How satisfying of a fight would it be if Superman knocks him out quicker than a human nervous system could process it? They're not going to make it that easy, or at least not the only fight.

__________________
They're comfy and easy to wear!

Last edited by DareDemon; 07-25-2013 at 12:24 AM.
DareDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #106
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,651
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

I find the whole "Superman can easily rip Batman's head off because Batman has no powers" argument to be a bit odd. That is not how a fight between them would work out. Batman is not an idiot. He would not walk up to Superman and just start throwing fists at him, even with Kryptonite. A legitimate fight between them with no PIS involved would not be handled that way.

Before getting into a fight with him, there are several variables Batman would study. Those factors range from the area the fight would take place in to the study of Superman's psychology for a mental/emotional weakness he can exploit to a physical weakness to giving Superman a reason as to why hitting him in the first place would be bad (i.e. "I injected Lois with a virus that would kill her instantly if your fists come in contact with my body" - really stupid example but you get my point), etc. Bruce is nowhere as strong as Clark but he is just as dangerous as he is for entirely different reasons.

I always found the argument that one is stronger than the other to be a bit stupid. I do sometimes joke around that Batman can easily beat Superman with both hands tied but I never seriously mean that. In my mind, both characters have to be equal. I have two reasons for this. First, Batman was originally created to be the yang to Superman's ying. Bill Finger and Bob Kane set out to create a character that was the complete polar opposite of Superman. That meant that whatever Superman was, Batman wasn't that and whatever Batman was, Superman wasn't that. Whatever Superman can do, Batman can't. Whatever Batman can do, Superman can't. Each character represents one side of the coin and essentially complete each other. Second, Superman and Batman being equal is a major thematic element of the DC universe. The concept behind them is that Superman is the force that strikes hope into good people while Batman is the force that strikes fear into bad people. This brings a balance (thematically speaking) to the DC universe. What happens when the force that strikes hope into good people is not as powerful as the force that strikes fear into bad people? People that lack hope eventually fall into a form of depression, which leads to insanity and to more evil. What happens when the force that strikes fear into bad people is not as powerful as the force that strikes hope into good people? The evil sprung from bad people interferes with the hopes and dreams of good people.

Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #107
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

I can only hope that they'll treat it like Marvel's Hulk vs Thor fight and don't actually give us a clear winner. As much as I want Batman to be competent, I just hate Bat-God. The encounter should be entertaining, but ultimately Batman shouldn't even come close to beating Superman. Especially when it's their first encounter.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:01 AM   #108
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,528
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
I find the whole "Superman can easily rip Batman's head off because Batman has no powers" argument to be a bit odd. That is not how a fight between them would work out. Batman is not an idiot. He would not walk up to Superman and just start throwing fists at him, even with Kryptonite. A legitimate fight between them with no PIS involved would not be handled that way.

Before getting into a fight with him, there are several variables Batman would study. Those factors range from the area the fight would take place in to the study of Superman's psychology for a mental/emotional weakness he can exploit to a physical weakness to giving Superman a reason as to why hitting him in the first place would be bad (i.e. "I injected Lois with a virus that would kill her instantly if your fists come in contact with my body" - really stupid example but you get my point), etc. Bruce is nowhere as strong as Clark but he is just as dangerous as he is for entirely different reasons.

I always found the argument that one is stronger than the other to be a bit stupid. I do sometimes joke around that Batman can easily beat Superman with both hands tied but I never seriously mean that. In my mind, both characters have to be equal. I have two reasons for this. First, Batman was originally created to be the yang to Superman's ying. Bill Finger and Bob Kane set out to create a character that was the complete polar opposite of Superman. That meant that whatever Superman was, Batman wasn't that and whatever Batman was, Superman wasn't that. Whatever Superman can do, Batman can't. Whatever Batman can do, Superman can't. Each character represents one side of the coin and essentially complete each other. Second, Superman and Batman being equal is a major thematic element of the DC universe. The concept behind them is that Superman is the force that strikes hope into good people while Batman is the force that strikes fear into bad people. This brings a balance (thematically speaking) to the DC universe. What happens when the force that strikes hope into good people is not as powerful as the force that strikes fear into bad people? People that lack hope eventually fall into a form of depression, which leads to insanity and to more evil. What happens when the force that strikes fear into bad people is not as powerful as the force that strikes hope into good people? The evil sprung from bad people interferes with the hopes and dreams of good people.
Great post I agree wholeheartedly.

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:03 AM   #109
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
I want to make this clear: I don't think Superman needs to be mind-controlled for a fight to happen. I just think that one or both of them being compromised, either emotionally or mentally in some way, is a better way to handle it than Marvel-style disfunctionalism. Both heroes are more emotionally mature than Tony Stark and at least in the MOS universe are already well aware of potential backlash to their actions.

A compromised Batman or Superman allows for more aggression and hotheaded actions on their parts. Now, it could be Bruce who's been compromised; a little paranoia increase or low level brain control could justify a nastier Batman. They could incorporate both Miller's monologue about being the only man to beat Superman with Loeb's idea of Batman not being as good a person as Superman underneath everything.

If they're going to fight without any kind of compromising of the heroes, then I want a slow burn and a clear objective beyond them defeating the other. Maybe Batman wants to destroy Brainiac or something while Superman wants to subdue him. Something where the fight can end with both still standing.

Of course, I don't need the to fight at all. It's just been implied they will by the announcement.
Fair enough then.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #110
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
There is no way for Batman to know how Kryptonian's atmosphere is like
Hey, fans have been *****ing about a super-duper-uber smart Batman since 2005.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #111
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,651
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Hey, fans have been *****ing about a super-duper-uber smart Batman since 2005.
Since Batman's inception, actually. There has yet to be a "super-duper-uber smart" Batman on the big screen on the same level as the Batman we know from the comics.

Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #112
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

And I hope it stays that way.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #113
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

]has things planned (every scenario), uses his environment to his advantage right away (no open spaces), cuts the lights, etc, etc, tons of gadgets (shield to defend against heat vision), and eventually manages to land a few blows on Supes with kryptonite weapons / kryptonite suit.

I'd like it though if there was a second scenario where Supes manages to catch Bruce in a chokehold, and has the clear opportunity to fry his brain, but refrains, showing Bruce that he can be trusted.

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:23 AM   #114
super85
Side-Kick
 
super85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Helsinki Finland/Stockholm Sweden
Posts: 548
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Batman in the comics is a briliant thinker, so I truly hope they show us that.

super85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #115
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,632
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
My issue with Batman is that the writers try to make him seem invincible. He has no powers, so he highly depends on his detective skills to fight crime. However, there is a point where he might as well have super powers. Suddenly he is able to fight Superman? I want to see a weakened Batman who is vulnerable and is getting beaten down. I hate the excuse fans give to explain what Batman can do. For example:

Q: How did Batman get from Bane's prison all the way back to Gotham in TDKR?
A: Um... HE'S BATMAN!
Q: You didn't answer my question.
A: It doesn't matter, because... HE'S BATMAN!
Q: And are we really supposed to believe that he is the only one, excluding a child, that could climb out of the prison?
A: Yes. Because he is BATMAN!
Oh, yeah, these make Batman sound annoying instead of awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I liked what they'd on the Smallville comic

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:








This fight is pretty decent, and quite cool
How did Batman know a weakness Superman didn't know about himself? Trial and error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Hey, fans have been *****ing about a super-duper-uber smart Batman since 2005.
Makes me glad the adapted Bane knowing Bruce and damaging his back in TDKR

Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:43 AM   #116
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,269
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I liked what they'd on the Smallville comic

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:








Oh wow, that art is pretty bad. But the fight was cool.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #117
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Somehow I can't bring myself to picture Tom's Superman doing and saying all that cool stuff.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #118
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,838
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
This fight is pretty decent, and quite cool
How did Batman know a weakness Superman didn't know about himself? Trial and error?
I think there's actually more to the fight but I'd have to dig the issue out.

You know I really can't remember how he knows or if its just something he suspects.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:03 AM   #119
super85
Side-Kick
 
super85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Helsinki Finland/Stockholm Sweden
Posts: 548
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

In the Smallville show he would stop in mid fight and start talking about the doubts that he has about himself. And then hang out in the barn for another 8 years and fight crime while wearing flannel.

super85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #120
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

And somehow manage to stuff the line "Lana?!" in there.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 AM   #121
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,838
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Ahh come on guys it was a TV show that had an audience hence the reason it lasted 10 years. It was promoted as a drama show remember that stuff had to be in there for the demographic.

BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:50 AM   #122
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Don't get me wrong, I own all DVDs and I enjoyed it for what it was. But it was full of inadvertedly funny stuff like that.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #123
Gamingboy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 385
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

No. Of course not. Without Kryptonite or some other equalizer (for example, during the DKR fight Superman had also recently been nuked and a small-scale nuclear winter had greatly decreased the amount of sunlight Superman was getting), Batman stands no chance in a actual fight.

Therefore, the fight between the two (which I figure would come near the middle of the movie, with the climax being a team-up against Lex or whoever) would either have such a equalizer like Kryptonite (I liked that idea of the World Engine creating Kryptonite on Earth, BTW) or it would be more of a battle of wits and wills until they both realize they are being played. Perhaps it would end with Superman having basically defeated Batman with a light tap and then Batman would say some sort of thing that makes total sense and makes them realize how foolish they are being, or something.

__________________
Marvel. DC. Indies. Who cares? Can't we all get along?
Gamingboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #124
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,838
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

I see it more as less a fight between the two than one on three, Superman vs Batman, Robin & Green Arrow. Gotta give Miller one thing though he did everything to try to make it not so ridiculous by having Bats & co, Green K, the Bat-tank and a weakened Superman so it wouldn't look stupid if Batman won.

BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #125
Skrilla31
Side-Kick
 
Skrilla31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 797
Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Batman would never even make himself known to Superman until he's done his research and discovered a way to beat him.

That's kind of what makes Batman, Batman. He's always prepared.

Skrilla31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.