The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League World

Old 02-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Default What would you want in a Justice League game?

Hi all,

With the rumor surrounding a possible appearance of the Justice League in the new Arkham sequel, it got me thinking about how bad the other Justice League games have been in the past. I thought that we'd have some fun and post what we'd like to see in a JL game.

Personally I'd love to see something along the lines of GTA. Vehicles for Batman, open skies for Superman and Green Lantern, etc. Essentially a game that doesn't get boring as soon as the story ends.

The that I image in starting could be similar to how Sonic on Dreamcast all those years ago worked out. You would choose a character in the beginning and play through the story from their point of view. This gives you 5-7 perspectives on the story keeping it fresh.

DChero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
Steamteck
Side-Kick

Default Re: What would you want in a Justice League game?

I'd want it to be on PC and with the same loving care to the characters that the Arkham stuff got. It would also be nice for each character to properly flex their muscles so to speak.

It would be fun to play through as different characters but it would l probably be like Arkham city where you switch off at different times and places.

Steamteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #3
dnno1
Side-Kick

Default Re: What would you want in a Justice League game?