The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #26
DeGenerate10
Br Ba

Default Re: Write-A-Scene for the Superman/Batman movie

Hell GamingBoy I think you should just write the whole script.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #27
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
This movie better not disappoint, because Gamingboy's scenes so far have me hyped and my expectations are higher. That was good. I need more scenes, Gamingboy!

"What would these mooks want to protect from India? Curry?" This was too funny. Sounds just like something a douchebag like Bullock would say.
It made me LOL too.

~SHH SIX~
MrMaooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #28
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Wait...Tra-El, how does Lex know Supes is Clark Kent?

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #29
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Wait...Tra-El, how does Lex know Supes is Clark Kent?

I will continue whenever I have time but it's a little different how it popped in my mind (I thought about it before) how Lex and Clark would meet and why he would loathe Supes even more other than the most obvious reasons.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #30
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGenerate10 View Post
Hell GamingBoy I think you should just write the whole script.
I hope his name is David Goyer

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #31
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Decided to do one. It's a little long so I'll put it in tags to save it clogging up the thread. Not much, just a conversation between Bruce, Lois and Clark.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
INT - LEX'S OFFICE - DAY

Bruce Wayne stands at the large window overlooking Metropolis.

Lois and Clark enter.

LOIS
Bruce Wayne.

They shake hands.

LOIS (cont'd)
Thank you so much for this interview and for what you are and Mr Luthor are doing for Metropolis in general.

BRUCE
It really is no problem. Lois Lane I presume? I get the Planet shipped to Gotham every day, I'm a fan of your work.

He looks toward Clark.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
And this is...

LOIS
Sorry this is Clark Kent, he's new to the Planet.

CLARK
Mr Wayne.

Clark shakes hands with Bruce.

BRUCE
Mr Kent. Shall we?

They take each take a seat around A table.

LOIS
Suppose we should start with the obvious. Why did you decide to help Metropolis?

BRUCE
Let me just say this is all Lex's work. I just thought Wayne Enterprises could lend a helping hand.

CLARK
Help with what?

BRUCE
What do you mean?

CLARK
We all know Mr Luthor is helping this city but I (beat) we can't help but wonder that many of the details are a bit vague on what he is actually doing.

Bruce doesn't answer instead he just seems curious about the question. Lois takes the silence as a sign that Bruce is annoyed.

LOIS
We can move on to that...

Lois begins writing on a pad.

LOIS (CONT'D)
...in a moment.

Clark hears the pen writing and looks down to the pad. It reads "DON'T GO IN TOO HARD WITH THE QUESTIONS".

LOIS (CONT'D)
But when you say you thought Wayne Enterprises could help do you actually mean your advisers?

Bruce tries to convey a look of embarrasment.

LOIS (CONT'D)
You only have look on the internet to see the rumours that you were pushed into this.

BRUCE
Yes it's true. I'm not good with these kinds of decesions. My advisors point and I shoot. Well maybe not shoot.

LOIS
Well your reputation precedes you.

BRUCE
And what would that be?

LOIS
That you are a pretty boy with nothing up top.

BRUCE
Kind words. And it's nice to you stick to yours to.

LOIS
And what is...

BRUCE
That you don't know when to shut up.

CLARK
That's enough!

Clark speaks a little louder than he intends to. Bruce and Lois just look at him. Bruce curious. Lois, a little frightened.

BRUCE
If we are on the topic of what you can see on the internet, you wouldn't have to search far to know that you had an encounter with the man who created this mess.

CLARK
Mess?

BRUCE
A few city blocks is hardly collateral damage.

He directs his attention back at Lois.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
What was he like?

LOIS
He was a hero.

BRUCE
What gives you that impression, didn't your rescuers find you laying down in the ice cold, alone. In a blood soaked shirt might I add.

CLARK
He...

Lois jumps in before Clark says too much.

LOIS
After he saved my life. I was one girl in the middle of the arctic if he destroyed a city block why let me live there?

Bruce thinks about this.

CLARK
I think we, uh, should move back on topic.

Clark looks down to his pad. On it says his next question "WHAT BENEFITS WILL THIS PLAN BRING TO THE CITY OF METROPOLIS?" He looks back up toward Bruce.

CLARK (Cont'd)
What can you tell us about Lex Luthor?

BRUCE
Big ego, big pockets and bald.

Clark fakes a laugh. As does Bruce.

CLARK
I mean as in where he comes from, what he plans to get from this?

BRUCE
I'm honestly trying to find out the same thing.

LOIS
Mr Wayne for this interview to work you have to work with us.

BRUCE
Lex keeps his cards close to his chest. I can only tell you what I know. His grand plan is to make Metropolis a better, safer place.

CLARK
Safer. What does he plan to do after the city is rebuilt?

BRUCE
Security upgrades I presume.

LOIS
Presume?

BRUCE
Yes.

LOIS
You do realise this city just recieved the finest security upgrade the world has ever seen.

BRUCE
Many would not agree.

Another break in conversation.

LOIS
What specifics can you tell us about what LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises is doing here?

BRUCE
Honestly?

CLARK
Nothing.

BRUCE
Is that a problem?

Lois
I just get the impression that you don't really know what you invested i...

Bruce sighs, becoming agitated by Lois.

BRUCE
I get the impression Ms Lane (beat) that you know something we all don't. Care to share?

Bruce looks at her more sincerly. He is intrigued to hear the answer to his next question.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
Even after all of this, the fallen buildings, the rising death toll, what do you think of him?

LOIS
I merely feel that Superman saved the lives of billions rather than lost the lives of thousands that day. And that putting the reconstruction of the city into the hands of a man who details his ideas vaguely at best is not the right way to go.

Her hand reaches over to grab Clark's. Bruce notices.

BRUCE
Well.

Bruce stands.

BRUCE (Cont'd)
I'm afraid Mr Luthor doesn't share the same attitude.

He begins to leave.

Lois
How about you?

Bruce stops at the door.

Bruce
I'm sorry?

Lois
What do you make of him?

BRUCE
Too much blue.

Bruce leaves.

INT - CAR - LATER

ALFRED
(On phone)
Was the interview with Ms Lane as informative as you hoped, sir?

Bruce
I got enough. She definitely feels Metropolis is looking to the wrong guy in Lex (beat) but I wouldn't mind a one on one with her colleague. Also works at the Daily Planet. Clark Kent. See if you can get his profile up.

ALFRED
Working on it now. Why him?

Bruce
He seemed a lot more interested in what Luthor was doing rather than why.

ALFRED
That's it?

BRUCE
I've sat through several reporters and he has been the only one interested in the finer details. He also just happens to appear with Ms Lane.

ALFRED
His profile should be coming through now, sir.

A picture appears on a screen in Bruce's car. Clark Kent.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.

Deserana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #32
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
Decided to do one. It's a little long so I'll put it in tags to save it clogging up the thread. Not much, just a conversation between Bruce, Lois and Clark.

INT - LEX'S OFFICE - DAY

Bruce Wayne stands at the large window overlooking Metropolis.

Lois and Clark enter.

LOIS
Bruce Wayne.

They shake hands.

LOIS (cont'd)
Thank you so much for this interview and for what you are and Mr Luthor are doing for Metropolis in general.

BRUCE
It really is no problem. Lois Lane I presume? I get the Planet shipped to Gotham every day, I'm a fan of your work.

He looks toward Clark.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
And this is...

LOIS
Sorry this is Clark Kent, he's new to the Planet.

CLARK
Mr Wayne.

Clark shakes hands with Bruce.

BRUCE
Mr Kent. Shall we?

They take each take a seat around A table.

LOIS
Suppose we should start with the obvious. Why did you decide to help Metropolis?

BRUCE
Let me just say this is all Lex's work. I just thought Wayne Enterprises could lend a helping hand.

CLARK
Help with what?

BRUCE
What do you mean?

CLARK
We all know Mr Luthor is helping this city but I (beat) we can't help but wonder that many of the details are a bit vague on what he is actually doing.

Bruce doesn't answer instead he just seems curious about the question. Lois takes the silence as a sign that Bruce is annoyed.

LOIS
We can move on to that...

Lois begins writing on a pad.

LOIS (CONT'D)
...in a moment.

Clark hears the pen writing and looks down to the pad. It reads "DON'T GO IN TOO HARD WITH THE QUESTIONS".

LOIS (CONT'D)
But when you say you thought Wayne Enterprises could help do you actually mean your advisers?

Bruce tries to convey a look of embarrasment.

LOIS (CONT'D)
You only have look on the internet to see the rumours that you were pushed into this.

BRUCE
Yes it's true. I'm not good with these kinds of decesions. My advisors point and I shoot. Well maybe not shoot.

LOIS
Well your reputation precedes you.

BRUCE
And what would that be?

LOIS
That you are a pretty boy with nothing up top.

BRUCE
Kind words. And it's nice to you stick to yours to.

LOIS
And what is...

BRUCE
That you don't know when to shut up.

CLARK
That's enough!

Clark speaks a little louder than he intends to. Bruce and Lois just look at him. Bruce curious. Lois, a little frightened.

BRUCE
If we are on the topic of what you can see on the internet, you wouldn't have to search far to know that you had an encounter with the man who created this mess.

CLARK
Mess?

BRUCE
A few city blocks is hardly collateral damage.

He directs his attention back at Lois.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
What was he like?

LOIS
He was a hero.

BRUCE
What gives you that impression, didn't your rescuers find you laying down in the ice cold, alone. In a blood soaked shirt might I add.

CLARK
He...

Lois jumps in before Clark says too much.

LOIS
After he saved my life. I was one girl in the middle of the arctic if he destroyed a city block why let me live there?

Bruce thinks about this.

CLARK
I think we, uh, should move back on topic.

Clark looks down to his pad. On it says his next question "WHAT BENEFITS WILL THIS PLAN BRING TO THE CITY OF METROPOLIS?" He looks back up toward Bruce.

CLARK (Cont'd)
What can you tell us about Lex Luthor?

BRUCE
Big ego, big pockets and bald.

Clark fakes a laugh. As does Bruce.

CLARK
I mean as in where he comes from, what he plans to get from this?

BRUCE
I'm honestly trying to find out the same thing.

LOIS
Mr Wayne for this interview to work you have to work with us.

BRUCE
Lex keeps his cards close to his chest. I can only tell you what I know. His grand plan is to make Metropolis a better, safer place.

CLARK
Safer. What does he plan to do after the city is rebuilt?

BRUCE
Security upgrades I presume.

LOIS
Presume?

BRUCE
Yes.

LOIS
You do realise this city just recieved the finest security upgrade the world has ever seen.

BRUCE
Many would not agree.

Another break in conversation.

LOIS
What specifics can you tell us about what LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises is doing here?

BRUCE
Honestly?

CLARK
Nothing.

BRUCE
Is that a problem?

Lois
I just get the impression that you don't really know what you invested i...

Bruce sighs, becoming agitated by Lois.

BRUCE
I get the impression Ms Lane (beat) that you know something we all don't. Care to share?

Bruce looks at her more sincerly. He is intrigued to hear the answer to his next question.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
Even after all of this, the fallen buildings, the rising death toll, what do you think of him?

LOIS
I merely feel that Superman saved the lives of billions rather than lost the lives of thousands that day. And that putting the reconstruction of the city into the hands of a man who details his ideas vaguely at best is not the right way to go.

Her hand reaches over to grab Clark's. Bruce notices.

BRUCE
Well.

Bruce stands.

BRUCE (Cont'd)
I'm afraid Mr Luthor doesn't share the same attitude.

He begins to leave.

Lois
How about you?

Bruce stops at the door.

Bruce
I'm sorry?

Lois
What do you make of him?

BRUCE
Too much blue.

Bruce leaves.

INT - CAR - LATER

ALFRED
(On phone)
Was the interview with Ms Lane as informative as you hoped, sir?

Bruce
I got enough. She definitely feels Metropolis is looking to the wrong guy in Lex (beat) but I wouldn't mind a one on one with her colleague. Also works at the Daily Planet. Clark Kent. See if you can get his profile up.

ALFRED
Working on it now. Why him?

Bruce
He seemed a lot more interested in what Luthor was doing rather than why.

ALFRED
That's it?

BRUCE
I've sat through several reporters and he has been the only one interested in the finer details. He also just happens to appear with Ms Lane.

ALFRED
His profile should be coming through now, sir.

A picture appears on a screen in Bruce's car. Clark Kent.

That was pretty good.

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #33
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Continued...

--FLASHBACK--
(Continued)

--NIGHT--Cut to a dirty pair of working boots stomping through high weeds in a corn-field as we hear the sound of a beer bottle down to its last sips as a firm hand tightly grips its sweaty exterior. The other hand shows a folded up belt as if used as a weapon of discipline.

Man
Where yew at?! I told yew to not run from me! Where yew at, boy!? Don't make me say it again!

--CUT TO AN OLD FARM BARN-- dark as can be. We hear the whimpers of a frightened little boy, crawled on in a fetal position with his head tucked between his knees, hiding behind bows at hay.

In the near distance, we hear the echos of the man above getting closer to the a barn door.

MAN
You're in for it now, boy! You hear? You got to come home sometime! I'll be waiting for you..

--EXIT back to the BARN where the footsteps of the man are right up against the barn walls separating him and the frightened little boy trying to hold his breath.

--CLOSEUP at the wide eyes of a scared boy.

In panic, the little boy finds a hatchet, lifts it open and discovers some kind of object covered in a big tarp. He plunges his little body in this area, lifts the tarp and jumps in this "object", grabs a shard of "rock" for a weapon as he begins to say a prayer:

Little Lex:
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done..

--As the man is about to enter the barn door, an overwhelming SPOTLIGHT flashes on the barn. The "KENT" mailbox is visible in the frame.

PA KENT
WHO'S OUT THERE?! I'LL GIVE YOU TO TEN TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT! ONE..! TWO..!

--Camera cuts to Lex trying to listen in on what's happening above. He exits the object and push's against the hatchet as you can see one eyeball peeking through.

He sees the spotlight coming in through the cracks of the barn walls as you hear the mans footsteps stomp off in the weeds and out of sight.

--CUT TO a slight tear rolling down the boys cheek as he puts the "rock" in his pajama-pocket for safety.

--Camera pans on the opening of the barn door as Lex sprints towards the direction of where the spotlight shined from. In the distance, he sees an old-farm home. A home that looked warm and full of love.

--Lex stops in his tracks and notices a light in the upper-right hand corner of the home. A bedroom light. HOPE overcomes his malnourished body.

--Camera cuts inside the home where we see MA KENT yelling upstairs, her voice bouncing off a rickety old banister.

MA KENT
Clark, time for bed! Did you brush your teeth?

YOUNG CLARK ( sitting up against his headboard, bed still made; reading the book "PLATO")
YES MOM, just a second. Let me finish reading up this chapter and I'll get right to sleep.

MA KENT
Okay, hunny. Lights out early. You know your father needs help in the old barn-yard tomorrow, so get good sleep.

--Clark rolls his eyes--

--Just as Clark puts his bookmark to keep his page-holder, he hears a tapping outside his bedroom window.

(Tap, tap. taptaptaptaptaptap.)

Young Clark
The heck is that?

--Clark runs over to the window and see a young boy desperately trying to get his attention. Clark opens the window.

Young Clark
WHO ARE Y---

Young Lex:
LetmeinletmeinLET ME IN...

Young Clark
SHHH! My parents will hear you! Why are you here? Who are you?

--Petrified, Lex tries to force his way in as Clark grabs his legs and stops him from entering..

Young Clark
My Parents said I'm not allowed to have strangers in my home. I'm going to have to ask you to leave..

Young Lex
But you DON'T understand, my dad...

Young Clark
Stay here. Don't move. I'll tell my parents and call the police..

--Just as Clark turns back, Lex is gone. Clark puts his head out the window and uses his microscopic vision to try to locate where this kid ran off to after trying to enter his room.

--Lex is seen climbing down the side of the Kent-home and takes off without a trace. Out into the woods, he trips and falls. A rock exits his pajama pocket, glowing green in the twigs it lies behind. Lex walks over and picks it up in his fists.

Young Lex:
What is this?

-The rock is extraordinary, glowing all kind of 3-dimensional green as it sits in the palms of Lex's hands.

Young Lex
What the hell?

--Examining the rock closer--

Young Lex
Oh this is good. This is REAL good. I will prove once and for all to my father that I am NOT the mess-up he thinks I am..

A big smile come across YOUNG LEX's face as he runs past the camera. As soon as he exits frame, we see Young Clark in the background looking on from above his bedroom window, dumbfounded of what just happened.

To be continued.

Old 07-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #34
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-El View Post
Continued...

--FLASHBACK--
(Continued)

--NIGHT--Cut to a dirty pair of working boots stomping through high weeds in a corn-field as we hear the sound of a beer bottle down to its last sips as a firm hand tightly grips its sweaty exterior. The other hand shows a folded up belt as if used as a weapon of discipline.

Man
Where yew at?! I told yew to not run from me! Where yew at, boy!? Don't make me say it again!

--CUT TO AN OLD FARM BARN-- dark as can be. We hear the whimpers of a frightened little boy, crawled on in a fetal position with his head tucked between his knees, hiding behind bows at hay.

In the near distance, we hear the echos of the man above getting closer to the a barn door.

MAN
You're in for it now, boy! You hear? You got to come home sometime! I'll be waiting for you..

--EXIT back to the BARN where the footsteps of the man are right up against the barn walls separating him and the frightened little boy trying to hold his breath.

--CLOSEUP at the wide eyes of a scared boy.

In panic, the little boy finds a hatchet, lifts it open and discovers some kind of object covered in a big tarp. He plunges his little body in this area, lifts the tarp and jumps in this "object", grabs a shard of "rock" for a weapon as he begins to say a prayer:

Little Lex:
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done..

--As the man is about to enter the barn door, an overwhelming SPOTLIGHT flashes on the barn. The "KENT" mailbox is visible in the frame.

PA KENT
WHO'S OUT THERE?! I'LL GIVE YOU TO TEN TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT! ONE..! TWO..!

--Camera cuts to Lex trying to listen in on what's happening above. He exits the object and push's against the hatchet as you can see one eyeball peeking through.

He sees the spotlight coming in through the cracks of the barn walls as you hear the mans footsteps stomp off in the weeds and out of sight.

--CUT TO a slight tear rolling down the boys cheek as he puts the "rock" in his pajama-pocket for safety.

--Camera pans on the opening of the barn door as Lex sprints towards the direction of where the spotlight shined from. In the distance, he sees an old-farm home. A home that looked warm and full of love.

--Lex stops in his tracks and notices a light in the upper-right hand corner of the home. A bedroom light. HOPE overcomes his malnourished body.

--Camera cuts inside the home where we see MA KENT yelling upstairs, her voice bouncing off a rickety old banister.

MA KENT
Clark, time for bed! Did you brush your teeth?

YOUNG CLARK ( sitting up against his headboard, bed still made; reading the book "PLATO")
YES MOM, just a second. Let me finish reading up this chapter and I'll get right to sleep.

MA KENT
Okay, hunny. Lights out early. You know your father needs help in the old barn-yard tomorrow, so get good sleep.

--Clark rolls his eyes--

--Just as Clark puts his bookmark to keep his page-holder, he hears a tapping outside his bedroom window.

(Tap, tap. taptaptaptaptaptap.)

Young Clark
The heck is that?

--Clark runs over to the window and see a young boy desperately trying to get his attention. Clark opens the window.

Young Clark
WHO ARE Y---

Young Lex:
LetmeinletmeinLET ME IN...

Young Clark
SHHH! My parents will hear you! Why are you here? Who are you?

--Petrified, Lex tries to force his way in as Clark grabs his legs and stops him from entering..

Young Clark
My Parents said I'm not allowed to have strangers in my home. I'm going to have to ask you to leave..

Young Lex
But you DON'T understand, my dad...

Young Clark
Stay here. Don't move. I'll tell my parents and call the police..

--Just as Clark turns back, Lex is gone. Clark puts his head out the window and uses his microscopic vision to try to locate where this kid ran off to after trying to enter his room.

--Lex is seen climbing down the side of the Kent-home and takes off without a trace. Out into the woods, he trips and falls. A rock exits his pajama pocket, glowing green in the twigs it lies behind. Lex walks over and picks it up in his fists.

Young Lex:
What is this?

-The rock is extraordinary, glowing all kind of 3-dimensional green as it sits in the palms of Lex's hands.

Young Lex
What the hell?

--Examining the rock closer--

Young Lex
Oh this is good. This is REAL good. I will prove once and for all to my father that I am NOT the mess-up he thinks I am..

A big smile come across YOUNG LEX's face as he runs past the camera. As soon as he exits frame, we see Young Clark in the background looking on from above his bedroom window, dumbfounded of what just happened.

To be continued.
I'm not sure I want Lex to know Clark, especially from Smallville.

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #35
DarkSentinel
The DStroyah

Wasn't necessarily written for Superman/Batman, but I still think it warrants a read

BLACK. As we fade in, we see the INNUMERABLE STARS of space. The camera pans down, revealing the EARTH: a brilliant sapphire blue, its atmosphere giving it an ethereal glow against the black backdrop.

STATIC fills the air.

REPORTER 1 (V.O.)
(static interference)
The alien invasion has been thwarted, but Metropolis lies in ruin...

REPORTER 2 (V.O.)
Saved at the last minute...

REPORTER 1
General Swanwick issued a press statement earlier today...

CUT TO a TELEVISED PRESS CONFERENCE:

GEN. BYRON SWANWICK stands at a podium, squinting through the barrage of flashes from the cameras. On his left are DR. EMIL HAMILTON, LOIS LANE, and COLONEL NESTOR HARDY. Standing alone on his right is SUPERMAN, hands folded behind his back. He isn’t smiling, but he stands as a soldier would, proud and confident.

SWANWICK
Had it not been for the man the world has come to know as “Superman,” Kal-El, our greatest city would have fallen to the man known as Zod, self-proclaimed “general” of the planet Krypton. While I still hold some skepticism on behalf of my country and my loved ones, I extend, on behalf of the United States government, a formal apology to Kal-El, and we thank him for his efforts, defending us as he would have his own world, I am sure. For his selfless acts and unmatched valor, we would like to extend to him, if he so chooses, full diplomatic immunity and citizenship of the United States of America.

The throng of press ERUPTS in loud cheers and applause, with a smattering of “BOO’s” from detractors. Swanwick turns to Superman, extending a hand.

Superman finally smiles, and takes the General’s hand, stepping up to the podium. The room falls DEAD QUIET.

POV NEWS CAMERA: Superman looks NERVOUS.

SUPERMAN
(sighs)
I was raised here. I knew nothing of my heritage until I was a young man. But the parents who raised me instilled in me values that I will uphold until the day I die: Truth. Justice. Honor. These are classic American values, these were once the American way. But we now live in a global society.

CUT TO EXT. METROPOLIS - Rebuilding.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D; V.O.)
And in this society we all have a responsibility. To our fellow man. To our fellow woman. Fear divides us, but perseverance unites us.

A RANDOM CITIZEN helps a FIREFIGHTER lift a wall of fallen concrete. Others rush to join them.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D; V.O.)
People say I’m strong enough to move mountains. To change the course of rivers. Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. I haven’t tried yet. But humanity has shown me that I am not as “all powerful” as some might claim.

The group of people LIFTS the concrete, and the Firefighter reaches down and pulls a LITTLE GIRL out of the rubble.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D)
Humanity has the strength to move souls. I did what I had to do to defend my home, and countless others have done the same time and time again. I am not one of you, I know that. But I hope that, one day...

EXT. METROPOLIS – DAY

A crane hoists a GLOBE atop the DAILY PLANET BUILDING. PERRY WHITE stands smiling on the sidewalk, head skyward, before walking through the GLASS DOORS.

INT. DAILY PLANET – CONTINUOUS

CLARK KENT stumbles through a crowd of coworkers, his hair a mess, glasses askew. He never makes eye contact with anyone as he makes his way to his desk.

WOMAN (OS)
(pleasantly snide)
Still getting used to the common people?

Clark SMILES sheepishly and glances up.

LOIS LANE
(returns smile)
Or are you still playacting?

CLARK
I still never thanked you for the job.

We return to the Press Conference. The rabble of reporters hangs on Superman’s every word.

CLOSE ON:

SUPERMAN
I hope that one day, you can accept me as one of your own. An adopted son.

The camera ZOOMS OUT and the image FLICKERS, taking on the quality of a 75-INCH HI-DEF LCD FLATSCREEN. We continue to zoom out, and find ourselves in a LUXURIOUS TECHNOMODERN OFFICE SUITE. Taking center stage is an extravagantly large DESK.

A BALD MAN sits in a high-backed leather chair, watching the broadcast.

MAN
Pause.
(screen freezes on Superman’s face)
Fragment.

A HISS, and a COMPARTMENT opens on the desk. A GLASS CONTAINMENT TUBE rises and now sits in front of the Man, face still obscured. Within the tube is a small sliver of JADE METEOROID.

MAN
(to himself)
Jade doesn’t fall from the sky... Computer.
(a click)
Calculate rough point of origin of the meteoroid sample.

(PAUSE)

COMPUTER
(monotone, male)
Estimated point of origin: Corvus constellation, 27.1 light-years from Sol System.

MAN
On screen.

Superman’s image DISAPPEARS, and is replaced by a HIGH-RESOLUTION STAR MAP. In the bottom corner, we see the label “LexCorp Specialized Telemetric Astronomic Reconnaissance Labs”...

CLOSE ON: The only ornamentation on the massive desk is a gold nameplate: LUTHOR, ALEXANDER JOSEPH – CEO.

LEX LUTHOR
Highlight all red dwarf stars.
(red circles highlight suspect stars throughout the constellation)
Scan for recent thermo-planetary exertion events. Estimate time lapse, thirty-three years.

COMPUTER
Scanning...

One by one, the red circles drop from the screen as ALGORITHIMS scroll across the star map. Finally, ONLY ONE remains. Luthor stands and walks up close to the screen.

CLOSE ON: Luthor’s eyes are WIDE with fascination.

LUTHOR
Does it match the radiation signature of the meteoroid?

COMPUTER
Scanning...
(tense moment)
Radiation signature a positive match, within 98.69 percent assurance.

Luthor removes the glass containing the fragment, and takes it into his hand.

LUTHOR
(smiles sinisterly)
How do you measure “truth” and “justice”...?

WE ARE
*T. H. E. M.*
DarkSentinel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #36
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

WB Logos

Black thick smoke.

A man's voice is heard. It sounds like he is addressing a crowd.

VOICE (OFF SCREEN)
Metropolis. A city that once (beat) stood amongst the giants. This city fell victim to one of the greatest attacks seen not only in our lifetime but in the whole of human history.

We move steadily across the ruins of Metropolis. In the far background we can see the still functioning parts of the city but the devastation is still huge.

We focus in on a certain street. The Daily Planet globe is clearly seen among the wreckage. People are covering their mouths and helping others stuck.

VOICE (CONT'D, O.S)
You may be wondering why I say human history.

A man floats in to view. SUPERMAN. He lifts parts of the wreckage up with ease. Some people catch sight of him and run away. He helps a woman who has been wounded in the wreckage. She seems hesitant to give him her hand. He just goes down and picks her up and leaves.

VOICE (CONT'D, O.S)
And that is because this attack came with a message.

A group of ambulances. The doctors and nurses and anyone helping are clearly over worked. Superman drops down with the woman. She looks around. Superman grabs a piece of cloth from an ambulance and ties it around the woman's leg. She tries to make a smile and nods. Superman just looks guilty and he flies away.

VOICE (CONT'D, O.S)
That we are not prepared for whatever is out there.

EXT - LARGE BUILDING - DAY

Hundreds and hundreds of people looking toward one podium. Some press, some average citizens.

VOICE (CONT'D, O.S)
And that is why myself...

BRUCE WAYNE is stood at a podium, loud and confident and despite the subject still strangely charming.

BRUCE
...and Lex here...

Just behind him stands LEX LUTHOR, a man who stands with pride.

BRUCE (CONT'D)
are not only going to rebuild this city but make it better and stronger!

A few cheers are heard from the crowd.

Toward the back we focus on one man. Well dressed, bag over his shoulder, floppy hair and glasses. CLARK KENT. He stares at the podium stern faced before walking away.

INT - LEX'S OFFICE - LATER

Lex sits at a desk looking through files. An assistant walks in.

ASSISTANT
That was a good announcement.

She places something down on his desk.

ASSISTANT (CONT'D)
I'm surprised you didn't make it yourself.

LEX
People know the name LexCorp. They don't know me. They do however, know Bruce Wayne.

ASSISTANT
Yeah. People know he is a clueless playboy.

LEX
Oh trust me when I'm ready to take the stage he'll be tossed aside with the rest of his Enterprise. But right now this is my top priority.

He tosses down a blurred picture of Superman.

LEX (CONT'D)
He destroys an entire city and this is the best shot we have? I wanna know everything about him, where he lives, where he works and then (beat) then I want to beat him.

EXT - METROPOLIS STREET - DAY

Clark rides his bike along the street and ends up outside an anonymous skyscraper. He parks up and enters.

INT - SKYSCRAPER - CONT.

Clark emerges from an elevator. It's a large converted floor that just about resembles a large office enough to obviously be the Daily Planet.

Clark walks into a side room and meets LOIS LANE.

INT - LOIS' OFFICE - CONT.

LOIS
You managed to find me.

CLARK
I have a good memory.

LOIS
Of course you do. I can't wait for LexCorp to rebuild the city, want my old office back. Not this abandoned building. Did you see the announcement on the news this morning?

CLARK
I was there.

LOIS
It was on the other side of the ci... of course again.

Clark smiles and they share a small kiss.

CLARK
Something wasn't right. With the announcement that is. They said they were gonna rebuild it. But also make it better. What do you know about Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor?

My attempt at a pretty low-key opening to the film.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #37
smallville fan
Hero

Here are 2 scenes I imagined in my head which I think would be really good for this movie. Let's say the movie took place about 1 year after MOS as according to the latest rumors.

The first one follows-up events transpired in Man of Steel.

EXT. Daily Planet

(We see Lois and Clark waiting for us a bus taking them to their next assignment)

Lois: A bus Smallville? Surely we could get there by more efficient methods?

Clark: There's plenty of time to get to the conference Lois. I sometimes like to keep myself grounded, more closer to the little guy and perhaps use a little time to reflect.

(Lois nods in understanding)

Lois: Ok

(The bus arrives and they get on board. As the bus drives through Metropolis, the devastation is still apparent with a lot of rebuilding occurring, Clark looks outside with a solemn, remorseful look on his face especially at the memorial building where people still regularly go in mourning.)

(We see a close-up shot of Lois moving a hand to Clark's and then cutting to Lois giving a reassuring look to Clark.)

(We then cut to 2 kids in an adjacent pair of seats also looking out at the memorial site)

Kid 1: You ok?

Kid 2: No I'm not. Dad's been coming home drunk for the past month... blaming that damn alien because Mom got crushed downtown in the invasion. We all miss her a lot.

(We then cut back to Clark still as remorseful)

Kid 1(V.O.): Superman sucks!

(1st Flashback scene of the movie-6 months ago)

(A young woman attempts to run down an ally trying to run from a mugger, screaming for help)

(We hear a whoosh and Superman appears)

(The mugger freezes in terror)

Mugger: Don't hurt me alien! Please...leave us alone!

(Mugger runs for his life screaming)

Superman(in a gentle voice): You can come out now. It's ok.

(lady comes out still visibly shaking, suddenly a mass of people converge on Superman, yelling expletives and throwing various objects at him blaming him for the destruction of Metropolis)

(Superman manages to speed away from the angry mob)

(Camera moves up the building to the top where we see Superman sitting down clearly overwhelmed with his situation as he looks out across the city.)

(We then have a close-up of Superman's face, a single tear moves down.)

(Cut back to present)

(Lois and Clark then get off the bus and we zoom out upwards and the press conference is non other than a joint venture between LexCorp and Wayne Industries)

End Scene for now(if you want me to add more just say so)

Here's another scene I had in mind involving both Superman & Batman:

INT. Batcave

(The audience sees Batman hacking into various computer networks attempting to track an assassin both of them are tracking.)

Batman: I've found him

Superman: Where?

Batman: The U.N. building in New York, there's going to be an induction of new countries to the U.N., if he's going to do what I think he's going to do there'll be a good chance of World War III.

(Batman then moves towards the Batmobile, Superman looks on)

Batman: You coming?

Superman: You won't get there in time with that.

(Cut to the sky where Superman is holding Batman as they're flying)

Superman: You know, for a guy named Batman you seem to be uneasy about flying.

Batman: I've got a plane for that.

(They then reach the U.N. building)

EXT. U.N. Building

Batman: You should be the eye in the sky for now, I'll look around.

(Superman flies upward, Batman sneaks into the building Arkham City style taking out various guards, so the assassin remains unaware of Batman)

(Cut to the assassin aka Deathstroke/Slade Wilson on the phone)

Slade: In place now.

Luthor: Take the shot. Draw the alien in.

(As Slade moves in on the rifle Batman appears, kicking the gun from Slade's hand)

Slade: You're not the freak I was expecting.

(Batman looks up)

Batman: Found him

(Superman flies in and restrains Deathstroke)

Slade: Do you really expect that that was my only plan?

Batman: Where's the bomb?!

(Superman uses his hearing to hear a faint ticking noise)

Superman: Hold him

(Batman restrains Deathstroke, Superman flies downward)

(Cut to a scene in the U.N. meeting)

U.N. speaker: We the United Nations wish to welcome the newest nation of Themyscira. The princess Diana would like to say a few words.

(The camera moves upwards to give the audience their first look at Diana aka the future Wonder Woman. As Diana moves to speak on the podium, little does she know the bomb is right beneath her.)

(Superman flies in, lunges for the bomb beneath Diana, crouches and covers it as it explodes, no one is harmed and Superman just saved everyone especially Diana.)

(The shock onlookers all started to clap and cheer for the Man of Steel.)

Diana(mouths): Thank You

(Superman curt nods and flies out the window)

End scene

So what do you think everyone?

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #38
Gamingboy
Side-Kick

Some great stuff so far- here's another scene I came up with (jeez, by the time this movie comes out, I'll have written the whole damn thing ). It takes place after the opening credits but before the scene with Lex and Bruce:

Int- Daily Planet Newsroom – Day
LOIS LANE and CLARK KENT are walking to PERRY WHITE's office, a rush of activity, not so much because it's a busy metropolitan newspaper, so much as they are all talking about what they plan to do if Luthor follows through on shutting it down.

STEVE LOMBARD
Yeah, I'm telling you, Troupe, the Daily Star has an offer on the table...

RON TROUPE
If the Star focused on actual news as much as it did sports, Lombard, I'd consider joining you, Lombard...

JENNY (on a telephone)
Yes, Miss West? This is Jenny Jarwich, Perry White said you might have an in for me at Picture News...

Lois turns to Clark and whispers to him, knowing full well that he'll hear her even in the loud newsroom:

LOIS
You'd think it was the end of the world...

CLARK
Really, Lois? I thought that was our first date?

Lois glares at Clark, not exactly a fan of the somewhat dry sense of humor that “Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter” has. She, however, has something of her own to fire back at him:

LOIS
Be quiet, Smallville.

They reach Perry's office door and enter,

CUT TO: INT- PERRY WHITE'S OFFICE- DAY
PERRY is talking to a photographer as Lois and Clark come in. The Photographer is showing Perry pictures on his camera, and has a red jacket, red hair, and an inexplicable bowtie on... it is JIMMY OLSON. Lois politely knocks on the door to get their attention and speaks:

LOIS
Perry?

Perry notices the two reporters come in and taps Olson on his shoulder to pay attention.

PERRY
Lois, Clark... nice to see you haven't already abandoned the ship.

CLARK
Well, sir, I have only been here a couple of months...

PERRY
Well, Clark, you aren't the greenhorn anymore... meet the newest member of the Planet, Jimmy Olson.

Jimmy, practically bouncing, rushes over to shake Lois' hand.

JIMMY
Miss Lane, I'm a big fan. It's an honor to meet you...

LOIS
It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Olson...

JIMMY (interrupting)
Call me Jimmy...

LOIS
Jimmy.... welcome to the Planet.

Perry interrupts with a “Uh-hum” like sound before he speaks:

PERRY
Mr. Olson? They didn't come to meet you, show them the pictures you took.

JIMMY
Sure thing, Chief.

PERRY
Don't call me Chief.

As Jimmy sets up his camera to show the pictures on a projector, Lois walks up to Perry's desk and tries to get a head-start:

LOIS
Is this about Luthor, Perry? It better be important, I'm supposed to be going in to check on Corben later, remember...

PERRY
Actually, not anymore, that's going to be Kent's story now...

LOIS
Excuse me?

CLARK
My story now?

LOIS (putting up a finger)
Quiet, Kent.

Lois leans forward and practically slams her hands onto the desk.

LOIS
Perry, I was there, I saw him try to shoot Luthor, I followed his car and saw it crash. I'd have gotten in his damn ambulance if I could have!

Jimmy has gotten the projector up and running as Lois and Perry go on and on about this in the background, more or less like the above while Clark looks on a bit bemused by it all until Jimmy finally speaks up.

JIMMY OLSON
Uh, Chief?

PERRY WHITE (turning his head away from Lois)
Don't call me chief, Olson. Now, show Clark and Lois the photos you took...

JIMMY OLSON
Got it, CH-- Mr. White.

The projector beams a photo onto the screen, it's of BRUCE WAYNE, leaving a Limousine driven by ALFRED PENNYWORTH. The next few pictures show similar things, of him going into the LEXCORP headquarters.

JIMMY OLSON
I was lucky to get these, just happened to be in the area like an hour ago just taking shots for my portfolio when I saw him arrive.

CLARK
Isn't that...

LOIS
It's Bruce Wayne. Head of Wayne Industries and a playboy who's more up Cat Grant's alley... Perry.

PERRY
Cat's a gossip columnist, Lois. Despite your opinion on Wayne and his reputation, the fact is that the head of one of America's largest corporations just walked into, unannounced, the headquarters of another of America's largest corporations. Perhaps it's just a social call, perhaps they are going to to play pool or go falconing or whatever, but it also could well mean something relating to the job status of millions of Metropolitans, including us!

A beat passes. Lois steps back from Perry's desk, seeing his point.

LOIS
I'll get right on it. Kent, if you need any help with the Corben story, you know how to reach me...

Lois leaves. Jimmy, meanwhile, is a bit confused...

JIMMY
Wait, including ours, what does that mean chief?

CLARK
You didn't see this morning's paper, did you, Jim?

A beat, and, to satisfy the law of threes...:

PERRY
And don't call me Chief!

Old 07-28-2013, 01:32 AM   #39
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
Wasn't necessarily written for Superman/Batman, but I still think it warrants a read

BLACK. As we fade in, we see the INNUMERABLE STARS of space. The camera pans down, revealing the EARTH: a brilliant sapphire blue, its atmosphere giving it an ethereal glow against the black backdrop.

STATIC fills the air.

REPORTER 1 (V.O.)
(static interference)
The alien invasion has been thwarted, but Metropolis lies in ruin...

REPORTER 2 (V.O.)
Saved at the last minute...

REPORTER 1
General Swanwick issued a press statement earlier today...

CUT TO a TELEVISED PRESS CONFERENCE:

GEN. BYRON SWANWICK stands at a podium, squinting through the barrage of flashes from the cameras. On his left are DR. EMIL HAMILTON, LOIS LANE, and COLONEL NESTOR HARDY. Standing alone on his right is SUPERMAN, hands folded behind his back. He isn’t smiling, but he stands as a soldier would, proud and confident.

SWANWICK
Had it not been for the man the world has come to know as “Superman,” Kal-El, our greatest city would have fallen to the man known as Zod, self-proclaimed “general” of the planet Krypton. While I still hold some skepticism on behalf of my country and my loved ones, I extend, on behalf of the United States government, a formal apology to Kal-El, and we thank him for his efforts, defending us as he would have his own world, I am sure. For his selfless acts and unmatched valor, we would like to extend to him, if he so chooses, full diplomatic immunity and citizenship of the United States of America.

The throng of press ERUPTS in loud cheers and applause, with a smattering of “BOO’s” from detractors. Swanwick turns to Superman, extending a hand.

Superman finally smiles, and takes the General’s hand, stepping up to the podium. The room falls DEAD QUIET.

POV NEWS CAMERA: Superman looks NERVOUS.

SUPERMAN
(sighs)
I was raised here. I knew nothing of my heritage until I was a young man. But the parents who raised me instilled in me values that I will uphold until the day I die: Truth. Justice. Honor. These are classic American values, these were once the American way. But we now live in a global society.

CUT TO EXT. METROPOLIS - Rebuilding.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D; V.O.)
And in this society we all have a responsibility. To our fellow man. To our fellow woman. Fear divides us, but perseverance unites us.

A RANDOM CITIZEN helps a FIREFIGHTER lift a wall of fallen concrete. Others rush to join them.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D; V.O.)
People say I’m strong enough to move mountains. To change the course of rivers. Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. I haven’t tried yet. But humanity has shown me that I am not as “all powerful” as some might claim.

The group of people LIFTS the concrete, and the Firefighter reaches down and pulls a LITTLE GIRL out of the rubble.

SUPERMAN (CONT’D)
Humanity has the strength to move souls. I did what I had to do to defend my home, and countless others have done the same time and time again. I am not one of you, I know that. But I hope that, one day...

EXT. METROPOLIS – DAY

A crane hoists a GLOBE atop the DAILY PLANET BUILDING. PERRY WHITE stands smiling on the sidewalk, head skyward, before walking through the GLASS DOORS.

INT. DAILY PLANET – CONTINUOUS

CLARK KENT stumbles through a crowd of coworkers, his hair a mess, glasses askew. He never makes eye contact with anyone as he makes his way to his desk.

WOMAN (OS)
(pleasantly snide)
Still getting used to the common people?

Clark SMILES sheepishly and glances up.

LOIS LANE
(returns smile)
Or are you still playacting?

CLARK
I still never thanked you for the job.

We return to the Press Conference. The rabble of reporters hangs on Superman’s every word.

CLOSE ON:

SUPERMAN
I hope that one day, you can accept me as one of your own. An adopted son.

The camera ZOOMS OUT and the image FLICKERS, taking on the quality of a 75-INCH HI-DEF LCD FLATSCREEN. We continue to zoom out, and find ourselves in a LUXURIOUS TECHNOMODERN OFFICE SUITE. Taking center stage is an extravagantly large DESK.

A BALD MAN sits in a high-backed leather chair, watching the broadcast.

MAN
Pause.
(screen freezes on Superman’s face)
Fragment.

A HISS, and a COMPARTMENT opens on the desk. A GLASS CONTAINMENT TUBE rises and now sits in front of the Man, face still obscured. Within the tube is a small sliver of JADE METEOROID.

MAN
(to himself)
Jade doesn’t fall from the sky... Computer.
(a click)
Calculate rough point of origin of the meteoroid sample.

(PAUSE)

COMPUTER
(monotone, male)
Estimated point of origin: Corvus constellation, 27.1 light-years from Sol System.

MAN
On screen.

Superman’s image DISAPPEARS, and is replaced by a HIGH-RESOLUTION STAR MAP. In the bottom corner, we see the label “LexCorp Specialized Telemetric Astronomic Reconnaissance Labs”...

CLOSE ON: The only ornamentation on the massive desk is a gold nameplate: LUTHOR, ALEXANDER JOSEPH – CEO.

LEX LUTHOR
Highlight all red dwarf stars.
(red circles highlight suspect stars throughout the constellation)
Scan for recent thermo-planetary exertion events. Estimate time lapse, thirty-three years.

COMPUTER
Scanning...

One by one, the red circles drop from the screen as ALGORITHIMS scroll across the star map. Finally, ONLY ONE remains. Luthor stands and walks up close to the screen.

CLOSE ON: Luthor’s eyes are WIDE with fascination.

LUTHOR
Does it match the radiation signature of the meteoroid?

COMPUTER
Scanning...
(tense moment)
Radiation signature a positive match, within 98.69 percent assurance.

Luthor removes the glass containing the fragment, and takes it into his hand.

LUTHOR
(smiles sinisterly)
How do you measure “truth” and “justice”...?

I loved that the first time I read it, it's even better post-MOS. And all the other scenes are great in here as well!

Romans 8:38-39
WoodyROM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #40
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Good stuff here!

~SHH SIX~
Old 07-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #41
BatSpider
Not an S

Gamingboy you definitely have skill in your writing. Keep em coming.

BatSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:47 AM   #42
dmc
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Here are 2 scenes I imagined in my head which I think would be really good for this movie. Let's say the movie took place about 1 year after MOS as according to the latest rumors.

The first one follows-up events transpired in Man of Steel.

EXT. Daily Planet

(We see Lois and Clark waiting for us a bus taking them to their next assignment)

Lois: A bus Smallville? Surely we could get there by more efficient methods?

Clark: There's plenty of time to get to the conference Lois. I sometimes like to keep myself grounded, more closer to the little guy and perhaps use a little time to reflect.

(Lois nods in understanding)

Lois: Ok

(The bus arrives and they get on board. As the bus drives through Metropolis, the devastation is still apparent with a lot of rebuilding occurring, Clark looks outside with a solemn, remorseful look on his face especially at the memorial building where people still regularly go in mourning.)

(We see a close-up shot of Lois moving a hand to Clark's and then cutting to Lois giving a reassuring look to Clark.)

(We then cut to 2 kids in an adjacent pair of seats also looking out at the memorial site)

Kid 1: You ok?

Kid 2: No I'm not. Dad's been coming home drunk for the past month... blaming that damn alien because Mom got crushed downtown in the invasion. We all miss her a lot.

(We then cut back to Clark still as remorseful)

Kid 1(V.O.): Superman sucks!

(1st Flashback scene of the movie-6 months ago)

(A young woman attempts to run down an ally trying to run from a mugger, screaming for help)

(We hear a whoosh and Superman appears)

(The mugger freezes in terror)

Mugger: Don't hurt me alien! Please...leave us alone!

(Mugger runs for his life screaming)

Superman(in a gentle voice): You can come out now. It's ok.

(lady comes out still visibly shaking, suddenly a mass of people converge on Superman, yelling expletives and throwing various objects at him blaming him for the destruction of Metropolis)

(Superman manages to speed away from the angry mob)

(Camera moves up the building to the top where we see Superman sitting down clearly overwhelmed with his situation as he looks out across the city.)

(We then have a close-up of Superman's face, a single tear moves down.)

(Cut back to present)

(Lois and Clark then get off the bus and we zoom out upwards and the press conference is non other than a joint venture between LexCorp and Wayne Industries)

End Scene for now(if you want me to add more just say so)

Here's another scene I had in mind involving both Superman & Batman:

INT. Batcave

(The audience sees Batman hacking into various computer networks attempting to track an assassin both of them are tracking.)

Batman: I've found him

Superman: Where?

Batman: The U.N. building in New York, there's going to be an induction of new countries to the U.N., if he's going to do what I think he's going to do there'll be a good chance of World War III.

(Batman then moves towards the Batmobile, Superman looks on)

Batman: You coming?

Superman: You won't get there in time with that.

(Cut to the sky where Superman is holding Batman as they're flying)

Superman: You know, for a guy named Batman you seem to be uneasy about flying.

Batman: I've got a plane for that.

(They then reach the U.N. building)

EXT. U.N. Building

Batman: You should be the eye in the sky for now, I'll look around.

(Superman flies upward, Batman sneaks into the building Arkham City style taking out various guards, so the assassin remains unaware of Batman)

(Cut to the assassin aka Deathstroke/Slade Wilson on the phone)

Slade: In place now.

Luthor: Take the shot. Draw the alien in.

(As Slade moves in on the rifle Batman appears, kicking the gun from Slade's hand)

Slade: You're not the freak I was expecting.

(Batman looks up)

Batman: Found him

(Superman flies in and restrains Deathstroke)

Slade: Do you really expect that that was my only plan?

Batman: Where's the bomb?!

(Superman uses his hearing to hear a faint ticking noise)

Superman: Hold him

(Batman restrains Deathstroke, Superman flies downward)

(Cut to a scene in the U.N. meeting)

U.N. speaker: We the United Nations wish to welcome the newest nation of Themyscira. The princess Diana would like to say a few words.

(The camera moves upwards to give the audience their first look at Diana aka the future Wonder Woman. As Diana moves to speak on the podium, little does she know the bomb is right beneath her.)

(Superman flies in, lunges for the bomb beneath Diana, crouches and covers it as it explodes, no one is harmed and Superman just saved everyone especially Diana.)

(The shock onlookers all started to clap and cheer for the Man of Steel.)

Diana(mouths): Thank You

(Superman curt nods and flies out the window)

End scene

So what do you think everyone?
I'm sorry, if there's a scene where batman is holding onto superman while he's flying, I'm walking out the theatre.

dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #43
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

Have any of you guys tried a hand at screenwriting before? If not... Get the hell to it, lol

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #44
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

I'm really struggling to think of a way to do a Superman/Batman fight that doesn't involve some ****poor shoe'd in way of including Kryptonite.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #45
smallville fan
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I'm really struggling to think of a way to do a Superman/Batman fight that doesn't involve some ****poor shoe'd in way of including Kryptonite.
Hmm are they fighting each other? or are they fighting other enemies?

If they're fighting each other, you could take a page out of Smallville Season 11 where Bryan Q. Millar came up with the Red Solar Energy Radiation suit. When I figured out what it was I thought it was quite creative and from what I've seen no one has ever done anything like that. Yay for originality!

I have to admit, this is quite possibly the most original incarnation of Batman I've seen in the last 5 years or so other than Batman Beyond. His suit itself was offensive and defensive like the Iron Man armor except without the ability to fly.

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #46
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
I'm not sure I want Lex to know Clark, especially from Smallville.
Yeah, that's understandable. Some fans are iffy on it and some aren't. Hell, even I was always on the fence with that storyline but I'll tie it together to what I was thinking (Goyer even said many people of Smallville know who Clark is. Maybe Lex does, too from an early encounter ala the bus rescue.)

Hope you like it in the end.

BTW: This is officially my favorite thread. Everyones writing is just superb. Keep 'em comin!

Last edited by Tra-El; 07-28-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Tra-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #47
StraightSix
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Hmm are they fighting each other? or are they fighting other enemies?

If they're fighting each other, you could take a page out of Smallville Season 11 where Bryan Q. Millar came up with the Red Solar Energy Radiation suit. When I figured out what it was I thought it was quite creative and from what I've seen no one has ever done anything like that. Yay for originality!

I have to admit, this is quite possibly the most original incarnation of Batman I've seen in the last 5 years or so other than Batman Beyond. His suit itself was offensive and defensive like the Iron Man armor except without the ability to fly.
How does Batman figure out/develop red radiation in the comic book? Is this also their first encounter?

StraightSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #48
STARMAN
Side-Kick

Beware: David Goyer may be lurking on these threads.

STARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #49
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

I was thinking of Lex visiting the destroyed World Engine Superman crashes through as he finds out everyone who has been there has died due to the Kryptonian atmosphere still having some effect. He then manages to somehow use it to test the effects it has against Superman and thats how it leads to Batman and Superman's first fight. Superman slightly weakened (not completely) by the Kryptonian atomosphere. But I'm not sure if that sounds completely stupid and even if an atmosphere could leave some sort of residue (don't judge me I'm young )

Old 07-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingboy View Post
Some great stuff so far- here's another scene I came up with (jeez, by the time this movie comes out, I'll have written the whole damn thing ). It takes place after the opening credits but before the scene with Lex and Bruce:

Int- Daily Planet Newsroom – Day
LOIS LANE and CLARK KENT are walking to PERRY WHITE's office, a rush of activity, not so much because it's a busy metropolitan newspaper, so much as they are all talking about what they plan to do if Luthor follows through on shutting it down.

STEVE LOMBARD
Yeah, I'm telling you, Troupe, the Daily Star has an offer on the table...

RON TROUPE
If the Star focused on actual news as much as it did sports, Lombard, I'd consider joining you, Lombard...

JENNY (on a telephone)
Yes, Miss West? This is Jenny Jarwich, Perry White said you might have an in for me at Picture News...

Lois turns to Clark and whispers to him, knowing full well that he'll hear her even in the loud newsroom:

LOIS
You'd think it was the end of the world...

CLARK
Really, Lois? I thought that was our first date?

Lois glares at Clark, not exactly a fan of the somewhat dry sense of humor that “Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter” has. She, however, has something of her own to fire back at him:

LOIS
Be quiet, Smallville.

They reach Perry's office door and enter,

CUT TO: INT- PERRY WHITE'S OFFICE- DAY
PERRY is talking to a photographer as Lois and Clark come in. The Photographer is showing Perry pictures on his camera, and has a red jacket, red hair, and an inexplicable bowtie on... it is JIMMY OLSON. Lois politely knocks on the door to get their attention and speaks:

LOIS
Perry?

Perry notices the two reporters come in and taps Olson on his shoulder to pay attention.

PERRY
Lois, Clark... nice to see you haven't already abandoned the ship.

CLARK
Well, sir, I have only been here a couple of months...

PERRY
Well, Clark, you aren't the greenhorn anymore... meet the newest member of the Planet, Jimmy Olson.

Jimmy, practically bouncing, rushes over to shake Lois' hand.

JIMMY
Miss Lane, I'm a big fan. It's an honor to meet you...

LOIS
It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Olson...

JIMMY (interrupting)
Call me Jimmy...

LOIS
Jimmy.... welcome to the Planet.

Perry interrupts with a “Uh-hum” like sound before he speaks:

PERRY
Mr. Olson? They didn't come to meet you, show them the pictures you took.

JIMMY
Sure thing, Chief.

PERRY
Don't call me Chief.

As Jimmy sets up his camera to show the pictures on a projector, Lois walks up to Perry's desk and tries to get a head-start:

LOIS
Is this about Luthor, Perry? It better be important, I'm supposed to be going in to check on Corben later, remember...

PERRY
Actually, not anymore, that's going to be Kent's story now...

LOIS
Excuse me?

CLARK
My story now?

LOIS (putting up a finger)
Quiet, Kent.

Lois leans forward and practically slams her hands onto the desk.

LOIS
Perry, I was there, I saw him try to shoot Luthor, I followed his car and saw it crash. I'd have gotten in his damn ambulance if I could have!

Jimmy has gotten the projector up and running as Lois and Perry go on and on about this in the background, more or less like the above while Clark looks on a bit bemused by it all until Jimmy finally speaks up.

JIMMY OLSON
Uh, Chief?

PERRY WHITE (turning his head away from Lois)
Don't call me chief, Olson. Now, show Clark and Lois the photos you took...

JIMMY OLSON
Got it, CH-- Mr. White.

The projector beams a photo onto the screen, it's of BRUCE WAYNE, leaving a Limousine driven by ALFRED PENNYWORTH. The next few pictures show similar things, of him going into the LEXCORP headquarters.

JIMMY OLSON
I was lucky to get these, just happened to be in the area like an hour ago just taking shots for my portfolio when I saw him arrive.

CLARK
Isn't that...

LOIS
It's Bruce Wayne. Head of Wayne Industries and a playboy who's more up Cat Grant's alley... Perry.

PERRY
Cat's a gossip columnist, Lois. Despite your opinion on Wayne and his reputation, the fact is that the head of one of America's largest corporations just walked into, unannounced, the headquarters of another of America's largest corporations. Perhaps it's just a social call, perhaps they are going to to play pool or go falconing or whatever, but it also could well mean something relating to the job status of millions of Metropolitans, including us!

A beat passes. Lois steps back from Perry's desk, seeing his point.

LOIS
I'll get right on it. Kent, if you need any help with the Corben story, you know how to reach me...

Lois leaves. Jimmy, meanwhile, is a bit confused...

JIMMY
Wait, including ours, what does that mean chief?

CLARK
You didn't see this morning's paper, did you, Jim?

A beat, and, to satisfy the law of threes...:

PERRY
And don't call me Chief!
Hey, an Iris West kinda-cameo! That's awesome.