The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Old 07-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #76
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Default Re: Discussion of an Infinity Gauntlet story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
I meant that The Other physically handed it to him. You could see it in the movie's opening. But semantically speaking, Thanos created it .... much like the Chitauri race. The Chitauri's handed Loki nothing.
So? Still doesnīt answer my previous post. Since Thanos is above The Other, itīs Thanos giving Loki the scepter, since that indicates it was his idea. It is also a way of saying. The Other says that the leader a.k.a. Thanos has given it to "you" even if itīs technically someone else who actually handed it over or even built it lol. Itīs showing the leader respect by acknowledging he is behind it all even if he physically isnīt.

Also, my point in my previous post still stand even if The Other, Thanos or the Chitauri made the scepter.

I am wating for you answer!

Last edited by Mightyally; 07-28-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #77
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
So? Still doesnīt answer my previous post. Since Thanos is above The Other, itīs Thanos giving Loki the scepter, since that indicates it was his idea. It is also a way of saying. The Other says that the leader a.k.a. Thanos has given it to "you" even if itīs technically someone else who actually handed it over or even built it lol. Itīs showing the leader respect by acknowledging he is behind it all even if he physically isnīt.

Also, my point in my previous post still stand even if The Other, Thanos or the Chitauri made the scepter.

I am wating for you answer!
You said it was Chitauri tech and said the Chitauri gave Loki the scepter. It's not the case. I corrected you because you keep making things up. The Other handed him the Scepter, which yes was created by Thanos.

Your point in the previous post is still riddled with over-analysis and desire to veer away from anything the MCU has been laying out for you because you're trying to re-create the Infinity Quest.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #78
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
I see. In that case you are correct.

I always thought that The Other was the leader/king of the Chitauri and that he met with Thanos so the army would be The Otherīs directly but Thanos indirectly since Thanos had promised the Other and his Chitauri army the possibility to conquer worlds with the cube (super fast travel) I mean the Chitauri has 1 goal?

"The Chitauri claim to be part of "the immune system of the Universe", wiping out disorder and free will wherever they find it. "

Mcu thought could be that the immune system erradicates all the free will people and therefore forfill the one thing that can impress Death. So itīs not strange that Thanos want the cube for the Chitarui.

I donīt think you can say it like the Universe was for Thanos. Thanos has 1 wish, he wants to sit by the side of Death and to do so he must balance the K : D ratio by killing half the universe, what better way to do that than with being the leader of The Other in exchange for them having possibility to travel in space? Oh yeah the IG could be better but he tried that once and Odin did beat him. So now that his plan failed, how can he get the cube or the IG?
Sticking with this Sometimes you need to dream a little. And sometimes dreams come true.

Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote