The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #26
FlawlessVictory
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I would love to just see Clark and Lois have a romance for the entire film! A rocky romance? Sure but I think it would be more fresh to have them together for the film with Wayne being flirty but Clark putting him in his place immediately. A love triangle is just the most obvious and IMO boring route to go cause I cant see any way Lois would go after Wayne.
She's obviously going to be doing some d*ck measuring between the two before she decides who to go after.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #27
ghoulstock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I fear more of the same. Unless they go for the triangle. It's Goyer and Snyder and their focus is usually awesome awesome awesome. I doubt they are saying "Right. Story. Where can we give Lois a vital role here?".
Yes, I foresee something along the lines of this:

Old 07-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #28
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #29
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I want Wayne to at least try and flirt with Lois, I want to see a jealous Clark. I don't want a love triangle but I do want to see Wayne macking on Lois a bit.

this!

I want to see Bruce trying to flirt with Lois too , something harmless to try to annoy Clark or something like that, that doesn't mean he can't be attracted to her, why wouldn't he? and before herolee starts freaking out ...NO, that's not a love triangle, 2 characters flirting doesn't make it a love triangle.

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #30
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoulstock View Post
My hope is that with this film they give Lois (and Adams) something to actually do, rather than fall off of things and scream....
Right, because that's all she did in the Man of Steel, uh?

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #31
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
this!

I want to see Bruce trying to flirt with Lois too , something harmless to try to annoy Clark or something like that, that doesn't mean he can't be attracted to her, why wouldn't he? and before herolee starts freaking out ...NO, that's not a love triangle, 2 characters flirting doesn't make it a love triangle.
How does Bruce trying or successfully flirting with Lois sound like anything but tons of fun to anyone? It brings a grin to my face just thinking about.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #32
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
this!

What if Batman is racist? "Where I come from, in Gotham City, we don't condone interspecies relationships."

Ponder this, CB fans: In a fictional world where the limits and laws of time and space are pushed every day; where mystical convergences and otherworldly phenomena are the norm; where we are to believe that "a man can fly" and emit beams of concussive force from his eyes, why is it then so difficult to fathom that, in such a place, there also exists a rare breed of man capable of extraordinary feats beyond that of his ken -- the peak human realized in the form of Bruce Wayne, The Batman?
-Arms
Old 07-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #33
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Right, because that's all she did in the Man of Steel, uh?
I guess he watched a different movie than I did.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #34
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
How does Bruce trying or successfully flirting with Lois sound like anything but tons of fun to anyone? It brings a grin to my face just thinking about.
Right? It's one of the things I'm anticipating the most, the Clark/Lois/Bruce dynamic, Of course Lois belongs to Clark! but come on! it's Bruce Wayne.
If Clark and Bruce are gonna be at odds at first I'm sure Bruce will try to annoy him in any way he can
That doesn't mean there's gonna be a love triangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
What if Batman is racist? "Where I come from, in Gotham City, we don't condone interspecies relationships."
Only 'cause he wants Clark for himself

TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #35
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Honestly, Cavill is so handsome I'd understand Bruce's interest.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #36
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:
I guess he watched a different movie than I did.
thats what i dont get when i hear people say lois had no development it makes me shake my head she had lots to do within the plot she was very investigated reporter and would'nt let a story go and she was'nt the same person from the beginning than what she was in the end

Old 07-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #37
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Honestly, Cavill is so handsome I'd understand Bruce's interest.
Maybe it's Lois the one who will end up being jealous

"You're spending too much time with him, Clark!"

I hope the movie gives me a good Lois/Clark romance and a good Clark/Bruce bromance

TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #38
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Maybe it's Lois the one who will end up being jealous

"You're spending too much time with him, Clark!"

I hope the movie gives me a good Lois/Clark romance and a good Clark/Bruce bromance
I'd like both of those things. I'm giddy just thinking about it.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #39
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'd like both of those things. I'm giddy just thinking about it.

Ohh, me too!

See, this is one of those days when I think the Superman/Batman film was the best decision!

There are other days in which I think Batman is gonna take over the film , but right now I'm on a positive note
this movie is making me bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
thats what i dont get when i hear people say lois had no development it makes me shake my head she had lots to do within the plot she was very investigated reporter and would'nt let a story go and she was'nt the same person from the beginning than what she was in the end
I honestly don't get it, I watched the movie again yesterday and damn, Lois had never been protrayed like this on a superman film. And this was a movie mainly focused on Kal-El/Clark Kent. If this was just the beginning I cannot wait to see the next movies with Lois in her element, the Daily Planet.

TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #40
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I was not happy about this team up news at first because I just wanted a regular sequel but I've learned to accept it. I am nervous that Bats is going to take over because he is more popular and "cooler." I'm like you Andreth, some days are better than others.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #41
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
this!

Did someone call out my name?

lol; don't get me wrong folks, i mean, I'm okay with a little harmless flirting myself.

I just don't care to see Lois honestly flirting back with Bruce while she's in a committed relationship with Clark. It wouldn't do either her or Clark's character any favors in my honest opinion.

lol; putting it simply, I rather not see a repeat of the Jack/Elizabeth/Will scenario from the Pirates films.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #42
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post

Is that AMY ADAMS as AMY SHCUMER?

Old 07-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #43
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
does bats get to watch

that's all Batman ever does.....even when you dont want him to.....

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 07-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #44
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:

Ohh, me too!

See, this is one of those days when I think the Superman/Batman film was the best decision!

There are other days in which I think Batman is gonna take over the film , but right now I'm on a positive note
this movie is making me bipolar.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #45
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
::Click and save:: Don't judge me!

Ponder this, CB fans: In a fictional world where the limits and laws of time and space are pushed every day; where mystical convergences and otherworldly phenomena are the norm; where we are to believe that "a man can fly" and emit beams of concussive force from his eyes, why is it then so difficult to fathom that, in such a place, there also exists a rare breed of man capable of extraordinary feats beyond that of his ken -- the peak human realized in the form of Bruce Wayne, The Batman?
-Arms
Old 07-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #46
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post

OK, let's do it

TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #47
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:

OK, let's do it
Edit: Nvm. Got your reply. =)

-Arms

Last edited by ArmsHeldOut; 07-29-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #48
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Did you get my PM?
YESSS!! great find!

I'm gonna post it here because well...

reblog link

TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-29-2013, 12:05 AM   #49
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
YESSS!! great find!

reblog link
They're filming the sequel already?!?

-Arms
Old 07-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #50
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
YESSS!! great find!

reblog link
It does look pretty seamless.lol...especially with the convenient similarities in the backgrounds, notably the orange brick walls.lol

Closed Thread