The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #76
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Well, that American Hustle trailer was pretty raunchy!

Old 07-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #77
shauner111
Side-Kick

In the best way possible!

Old 07-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #78
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Look at how World's Finest has ended up!

Old 07-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #79
Man of Steel
Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post

Just before Bruce Wayne was fried to a crisp by an angry Superman.

Brandon Routh for Superman!

I believe in Henry Cavill as Superman!

DC-B Universe-My Personal Take on the DCU!

Last edited by Man of Steel; 08-01-2013 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #80
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Batman hit that before Superman. Literally...

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 07-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #81
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #82
Andreth
Side-Kick

o_O
What are you doing, Lois!?

That movie looks great, I wasn't excited to see it, now I am.
Christian Bale

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 07-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #83
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post

Old 07-31-2013, 10:21 PM   #84
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I love that Gif of Jen and Amy glaring at eachother. Amy looks like she is going to kill it yet again and at least Bale doesn't look completely repulsive like he did in The Fighter.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #85
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I love that Gif of Jen and Amy glaring at eachother. Amy looks like she is going to kill it yet again and at least Bale doesn't look like he's on crack like in The Fighter.
Fixed.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #86
mclay18
Sexed-up archery

Amy looks hilarious with that '70s perm. Looks like Barbra Streisand or a disco singer.

"Come Think With Us."
Old 08-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #87
Audrey
Side-Kick

Amy looks painfully sexy in the American Hustle trailer.

She looks like she found her inner Anne-Margret circa the 1970's. She looks like a sexed up, coked out, party girl.

I'm a straight woman but...Good Lord. I've always thought she was gorgeous and playful and beautiful. Who knew she had THAT hiding inside of her?

Ok. New Request. Zack Snyder and David Goyer, take notes. Now, we all cut you some slack in Man of Steel despite the fact that your script had too many explosions and you didn't allow your wonderful actors to actually TALK enough. We defended you. We cut you some slack. We figured you would get the picture for the sequel that Henry and Amy are wonderful and you HAVE TO LET THEM TALK MORE.

So not it's become a more specific request. I want THIS Amy Adams--minus what appears to be the drug abuse---grinding up on Henry Cavill connected to his "The Tudors" sexiness. You've got two actors here who know how to cut loose. Don't destroy them with stilted direction and a crappy script that doesn't let them fall in love and be sexy.

You have your mission, Snyder and Goyer. GO.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #88
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I want Wayne to at least try and flirt with Lois, I want to see a jealous Clark. I don't want a love triangle but I do want to see Wayne macking on Lois a bit.
I guess we will possibly have Wayne try to put the moves on Lois, I just hope she rejects him totally. I really do not think that Lois should be at all flattered by a rich billionaire. It seems out of character for a hard hitting reporter. I have to admit that I always hated the Lex/Lois/Clark love triangle in L&C. When Lois expresses how she is afraid she will loose her best friend by marrying Lex, I was like "this is idiotic, if she thinks Lex will at all be OK with her having Clark as her best friend in marriage, than she should realize that she just does not have the type of connection with Lex that would justify marriage." I was glad she chose Clark over Lex, and I guess people who make TV shows think there is something exciting about drawing scenes out to their end, but I still gag that she kisses Lex after saying she can't marry him.

The level that Lex was able to totally fool Lois in that show was also too much. Lois not getting CK=SM is so standard, that some people even complain at that loss in MOS, but I am glad that Lois figured it out. however in L&C Lois not seeing through Lex made it hard to believe she was a good reporter. He manipulated her too much for that to ever be the feeling. I hope that MOS2 has Lois continuing to be a strong reporter who sees through plots, not one who gets manipulated into being part of them.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #89
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Ditto; and plus, on my own personal opinion, I'd be okay with Bruce trying to flirt with Lois, only for her to turn him down quickly.

If Lois and Clark are already in an official relationship by the time this film starts, it would make Lois look bad in my honest opinion if she had no qualms with flirting back with Bruce.

Plus, I don't need to see the kind of drama where Lois makes Clark jealous; I mean, Superman already has enough to compete with Batman and the last thing that I want is to see the guy lose to batman in the love department as well.

If they turned Amy's Lois into what became of Mary Jane in the Spider-Man series..then damn, that'll be such a waste. Heck, I'd have no problem with Cavil's superman ending up with Wonder Woman down the line if they destroy Amy's Lois by making her into a Bella-like character

I want Lois and Clark to be the primary and probably only romantic aspect of the film.
Well, I have read claims that Twilight really started out as Lois and Clark fan fiction. I have my doubts about that, but I have read some people who claim that.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #90
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post

Are we sure that's amy and not jennifer? She plays bale's wife. I only watched the trailer once so I'm not sure if that is amy in that outfit?

Old 08-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #91
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Marvel View Post
Erm, they did. Maybe not enough, but she did more than that.
Without Lois, Clark would have been permanently trapped in Zod's ship, the entire world would have been destroyed, and everyone would have died. Lois was essential to world salvation.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #92
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
What if Batman is racist? "Where I come from, in Gotham City, we don't condone interspecies relationships."
What if they cast an African-American actor as Batman.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #93
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Did someone call out my name?

lol; don't get me wrong folks, i mean, I'm okay with a little harmless flirting myself.

I just don't care to see Lois honestly flirting back with Bruce while she's in a committed relationship with Clark. It wouldn't do either her or Clark's character any favors in my honest opinion.

lol; putting it simply, I rather not see a repeat of the Jack/Elizabeth/Will scenario from the Pirates films.
Well, the rumors that Lois had an engagement ring in MOS have proven to be totally baseless. Unless they really did shot some MOS2 footage with MOS, I have no clue where the claim there was a wedding/engagement ring for Lois in the props came from.

So I am thinking with Lois not starting out engaged it can't be like Pirates of the Caribbean. I think I would also be more worried if Lois' father had been a major character in MOS.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #94
WarriorDreamer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
Amy looks painfully sexy in the American Hustle trailer.

She looks like she found her inner Anne-Margret circa the 1970's. She looks like a sexed up, coked out, party girl.

I'm a straight woman but...Good Lord. I've always thought she was gorgeous and playful and beautiful. Who knew she had THAT hiding inside of her?

Ok. New Request. Zack Snyder and David Goyer, take notes. Now, we all cut you some slack in Man of Steel despite the fact that your script had too many explosions and you didn't allow your wonderful actors to actually TALK enough. We defended you. We cut you some slack. We figured you would get the picture for the sequel that Henry and Amy are wonderful and you HAVE TO LET THEM TALK MORE.

So not it's become a more specific request. I want THIS Amy Adams--minus what appears to be the drug abuse---grinding up on Henry Cavill connected to his "The Tudors" sexiness. You've got two actors here who know how to cut loose. Don't destroy them with stilted direction and a crappy script that doesn't let them fall in love and be sexy.

You have your mission, Snyder and Goyer. GO.

Well this sure is a shock to hear. I did not expect this at-all. Audrey saying she wants a sexy Lois. Is someone else hacking your account? I thought you always wanted her to be head to toe in a big business suit, long sleeved long legged to bring home the feminist aspect of her character.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- April 16th
Old 08-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #95
Audrey
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post
Well this sure is a shock to hear. I did not expect this at-all. Audrey saying she wants a sexy Lois. Is someone else hacking your account? I thought you always wanted her to be head to toe in a big business suit, long sleeved long legged to bring home the feminist aspect of her character.
I have never even remotely said such a thing. Not even close.

I do love that Lois wears a business suit and I love that her "costume" is workwear. That's awesome.

I think that business women are sexy and I don't think that feminism and sexiness are at odds at all.

I've always said that Lois Lane is sexy and I've made it clear on numerous occasions that I think that. I just don't think she has to fit the stereotypes of "sexy" in what she wears to be sexy nor do I think she has to have a certain hair color or wear a specific thing to look sexy.

I have never said she has to wear long sleeves.

I don't think Lois needs to do anything to bring home the "feminist aspect" of her character. I think she embodies it through everything she does.

I am simply complimenting Amy on another fantastic performance and I'm proud of her for once again being so fearless. I thought Amy and Henry were WONDERFUL in Man of Steel and I hope that Zack Snyder remembers how sexy they BOTH are in the sequel and lets them have a little more fun with less explosions.

Nice try at twisting my words though.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #96
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
Amy looks hilarious with that '70s perm. Looks like Barbra Streisand or a disco singer.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #97
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
I have never even remotely said such a thing. Not even close.

I do love that Lois wears a business suit and I love that her "costume" is workwear. That's awesome.

I think that business women are sexy and I don't think that feminism and sexiness are at odds at all.

I've always said that Lois Lane is sexy and I've made it clear on numerous occasions that I think that. I just don't think she has to fit the stereotypes of "sexy" in what she wears to be sexy nor do I think she has to have a certain hair color or wear a specific thing to look sexy.

I have never said she has to wear long sleeves.

I don't think Lois needs to do anything to bring home the "feminist aspect" of her character. I think she embodies it through everything she does.

I am simply complimenting Amy on another fantastic performance and I'm proud of her for once again being so fearless. I thought Amy and Henry were WONDERFUL in Man of Steel and I hope that Zack Snyder remembers how sexy they BOTH are in the sequel and lets them have a little more fun with less explosions.

Nice try at twisting my words though.
I always like how they did it on L&C. Lois was almost always in suits at the office, some with shorter skirts than others and such, but suits. Much better than STM, when I am not convinced anything Lois wore at the office was really business wear. However, between undercover investigations, dates and formal dinners, we got to see Lois in all kinds of things in L&C.

I also thought Lois's outfits were good in MOS. I would agree that she was not wearing nearly enough clothes in the artic scene, but not dressing people in the required amount of clothes for artic scenes is probably close to a universal problem. A glamorous Lois would not have worked at all in any scene in MOS. I would love to see Lois and Clark on a date in MOS2, or at some ball sponsored by Luthor or Wayne. There they can deck Lois out, but they should not have her sitting around the office or out investigating in truly glamorous clothing.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #98
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick

why didn't Lois Lane look like this in the movie......... MoS need a better makeup person, geeezzz Amy is hot

Old 08-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #99
Smallville13
Side-Kick

I guess if Clark and Lois accompanied one another to a fancy function (I guess put on by Wayne ) it would be a good opportunity to show off how attractive Amy is when done up.

And obligatory shot of Clark going

Old 08-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #100
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR View Post
why didn't Lois Lane look like this in the movie......... MoS need a better makeup person, geeezzz Amy is hot

More importantly, why didn't Bale look like this in TDK?

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Closed Thread