The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

View Poll Results: Which film is better?
Batman 89 19 37.25%
Batman Begins 32 62.75%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: Batman 89 vs Batman Begins

Speaking of exposure to the Burton movie and it's sequels making fans of a generation. A funny thing is that I'm 29 and unlike most from my generation I didn't become a Batman fan because of Burton's movie. A year before the movie had already hit I was watching reruns of the filmation Batman cartoon and the Adam West TV series. On top of that I was also reading the comic books of the time and even earlier thanks to my older cousin's comic book collection. Reading Batman comics is actually how I learned how to read.

Matter of fact I even missed the movie in theaters because I went out of the country that summer. Though I was dying to see it and was engulfed in Batmania that entire year this was the age before movies were released around the same time on a global level so it wasn't meant to be. It wasn't until I received the home video as a gift that fall that I finally got to see it until I wore the tape lol.