The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #426
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
Can Rhodey and Savin use the WM/IP armor without Jarvis (or arc reactors embedded in their chests)?
The IP was rebranded by AIM. So obviously Savin and Rhodes can use it.

What baffles me is that Tony can't use his armour without Jarvis but Rhodey can?? It's a head scratcher for me

Old 08-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #427
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
The IP was rebranded by AIM. So obviously Savin and Rhodes can use it.

What baffles me is that Tony can't use his armour without Jarvis but Rhodey can?? It's a head scratcher for me
We talked about this a while back. Rhodey had JARVIS in this suit when he stole it during IM2. After that, Hammer uploaded new software to it, so no more JARVIS. They haven't named whatever is in there now, probably to keep JARVIS unique.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #428
SHelbergIsMoist

Is this casting side info new?

Confirmation that Tony will be Ultron's creator?

http://www.featurefilmcasting.com/20...ngers.html?m=1

Old 08-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #429
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
We talked about this a while back. Rhodey had JARVIS in this suit when he stole it during IM2. After that, Hammer uploaded new software to it, so no more JARVIS. They haven't named whatever is in there now, probably to keep JARVIS unique.
Oh I see. Thanks If Jarvis is not functional, Tony can't really use his armour right???

Old 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #430
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Oh I see. Thanks If Jarvis is not functional, Tony can't really use his armour right???
Well, I suppose, but Tony's suit losing power seems like the only way JARVIS wouldn't function.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #431
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Ummm guys, Edgar Wright confirmed that Ultron was never a part of his Antman movie.

http://sciencefiction.com/2013/08/01...ights-ant-man/

How do you guys feel about this???

Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #432
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

No way, dude!

Old 08-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #433
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Doesn't bother me. Just make a good movie

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 08-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #434
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Ummm guys, Edgar Wright confirmed that Ultron was never a part of his Antman movie.

http://sciencefiction.com/2013/08/01...ights-ant-man/

How do you guys feel about this???

Not that I thought Ultron would be involved anyway, but to be fair, here's the quote:

Quote:
“I cannot really get into that, but umm… I’ll say no. No he wasn’t.”
Wright says Ultron wasn't involved. But what about now? Script changes happen, and things change. Just saying.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #435
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Ah thanks for posting thag TPC. Seems to me plans probably have changed

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 08-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #436
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

No problem. I just think that he'd be more straightforward and say Ultron isn't involved in his story at all if that were the case. Seems like he might be playing around with his words. It's worth speculating over.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #437
Ant-manic
Banned User

i speculate that Wright was telling the truth. because it makes absolutely no sense to introduce Ultron in an Ant-Man origin movie.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #438
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Not that I thought Ultron would be involved anyway, but to be fair, here's the quote:

Wright says Ultron wasn't involved. But what about now? Script changes happen, and things change. Just saying.
Exactly! He wasn't a part, but I'd bet he will have some important reference or brief appearance. He won't be central to the plot, but you know he has to at least show up at some point.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #439
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
i speculate that Wright was telling the truth. because it makes absolutely no sense to introduce Ultron in an Ant-Man origin movie.
Who said that Ultron would be introduced in the Ant-Man movie? That makes no sense, especially when AoU comes out before Ant-Man. This is about him being involved in some capacity. Wright wouldn't be lying if that were the case, either, if you pay attention to the quote.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #440
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
Exactly! He wasn't a part, but I'd bet he will have some important reference or brief appearance. He won't be central to the plot, but you know he has to at least show up at some point.
Yep, involved in some capacity. Whether it be small or big, it's still involvement.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #441
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
No problem. I just think that he'd be more straightforward and say Ultron isn't involved in his story at all if that were the case. Seems like he might be playing around with his words. It's worth speculating over.
yeah...it's not clear, but if anything, given by his, "umm can't really talk about that", that makes it more like, suspicious

Old 08-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #442
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

Seems like a no-brainer. Whedon wouldn't step on Wright's feet considering they work in the same studio and have met multiple times over the years.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #443
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSovereignty View Post
The level of fan fiction in this thread is over 9000.
Thank you .... been saying that for over a week now. It's like LokiD cloned himself and has overrun these Marvel boards. Between that and the Hank Pym-obsessed crazies, this place is hard to want to keep reading.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #444
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

I feel like I can say with full confidence that Zola will have nothing to do with Ultron.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #445
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

I see I'm not the only one to think TRM is just another name for LokiD.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:21 AM   #446
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I see I'm not the only one to think TRM is just another name for LokiD.
did LokiD get banned? if so, could you tell me why?

www.redlettermedia.com
Old 08-02-2013, 04:10 AM   #447
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHelbergIsMoist View Post
Is this casting side info new?

Confirmation that Tony will be Ultron's creator?

I don't know how accurate that link is. It says "the front runner to play the Falcon is Anthony Mackie."

So he's the front runner now? Even though he played him in CA: TWS, he's still in with a good chance ahead of others who are also trying out?

Old 08-02-2013, 05:41 AM   #448
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
did LokiD get banned? if so, could you tell me why?
I'm not sure if he got banned or just decided to switch to another account (TRM does seem to deal in similar convoluted nonsense). I know Jawtug got banned for pulling a similar stunt to LokiD (something which Jawtug had tried before with the first Avengers film) so I wouldn't be surprised if that account is also banned.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #449
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I don't know how accurate that link is. It says "the front runner to play the Falcon is Anthony Mackie."

So he's the front runner now? Even though he played him in CA: TWS, he's still in with a good chance ahead of others who are also trying out?
And the ...ngers in the link is also not to be trusted, once seen it can not be unseen.

Last edited by Mightyally; 08-02-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #450
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Thank you .... been saying that for over a week now. It's like LokiD cloned himself and has overrun these Marvel boards. Between that and the Hank Pym-obsessed crazies, this place is hard to want to keep reading.
"Obsessed?" It's like taking the Frankenstein novel and removing Dr. Frankenstein from the equation, and giving The Monster's creation over to Dracula instead; yet we're "obsessed" with Hank Pym? Okay.

I'll remember that when they declare that Vision is not the creation of Ultron, but was conceived by the union of a jukebox and a washing machine in a scrapyard instead. Then I get to go off on everybody who's "obsessed" with Ultron, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCap View Post
I feel like I can say with full confidence that Zola will have nothing to do with Ultron.
Good luck with that, sir

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Closed Thread