The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Old 08-06-2006, 07:19 AM   #1
Excel
O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

Default Mr. Freeze for Batman 4!

batman 2 gets the joker, batman 3 gets two face, now i say it now-give batman MR. FREESE to deal with in batman 4.

hes an awesome villain. he has so much depth as a character but can make for such insane action. hes my favorite batman villain and i realllly wanna see him done right on the big screen.

R.I.P. Heath
Excel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:45 AM   #2
Ceb-Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: Mr. Freeze for Batman 4!

I would like to see Mr. Freeze done right myself. If they would follow very closely the BTAS origin and still keep Batman dark, you could have a very good film.
Maybe, a new film down the road will get that other movie that had Freeze out of people's mind.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:16 AM   #3
Mr.E.Nygma
Side-Kick

No. Seriously each time I told Freeze was dull, everyone started to argue with that mortal line : yeah in with the BTAS origin. I've seen the famous episode in question, Heart of Ice, and to my disapointment, he still remains a dull villain. Still a few ice puns that can never die with him even when he is serious and the stories with him are very the same. I want Joker and TwoFace primarly. Then go with Black Mask or Penguin and Bane after the third. No place for Freeze in a good franchise.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
Excel
O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

he can be a HUGE villain due to physical prowless, but also a very dramatic one as imo he has the deepest story arc of all the villains.

R.I.P. Heath
Old 08-06-2006, 11:19 AM   #5
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

Either Mr. Freeze or Riddler for "Batman 4" for me.

Riddler- because you could have him as a crazed serial-killer ala "Seven" who leaves clues and riddles baffling the cops to where he'll strike next but Batman is always one step ahead. Or you go the "Die Hard: With A Vengeance" route where he is a mad-bomber who uses puzzleboxes and leaves riddles.

Mr. Freeze- BTAS route.

Of course other villains I'd like to see for 4:

Catwoman- Needs to be introduced.

Posion Ivy- I would love to see her team-up with Talia Al-Ghul or if Rahs were to return.

NinjaTurtleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:33 PM   #6
Spider-Kurt!
Side-Kick

Freeze based off of the 90's animated version would be cool but there would need to be another solid sub plot added to it. I'm not sure what but I'll try to think up something.

Yes, the Riddler should somehow show up at some point. Maybe as a Calender Man/Hannibal Lecter type confined in Arkham that knows everything that's going on. Hugo Strange could appear as an Arkham psychiatrist as well.A stronger story would be the main focus however. Maybe featuring Two Face on the run,simular to the Long Halloween.

Maybe Batman and Gordon can have sort of falling out and make amends after Batman rescues Gordon's daughter from Jervin Tech-a disturbed man with a delusional Alice in Wonderland obsession. Again as a subplot to a movie.

If not as Catwoman, Selina Kyle must show up as well.Pamela Isley could be portrayed as a Black Widow that sets her sights on Bruce Wayne. This again gives the Bruce Wayne character a chance to remain the focus of these films and Poison Ivy's character a chance to be potrayed far less campy and much more lethal.

I'd like to see Ra's Al Ghul return seeking revenge with his daughter Talia and her fiance/bodyguard Bane.

I only want Harley Quin to show up if the Joker appears in 3 movies by chance. Otherwise too much focus is put on her relationship with the Joker and less focus is on the Joker and more importantly, Batman.

The Scarecrow could easily be captured by Batman as a cameo in just about any film. Just like Killer Croc could easily be used as hired muscle at any point.

Spider-Kurt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:02 AM   #7
Excel
O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

batman subzero-live action version of that

R.I.P. Heath
Old 08-07-2006, 07:26 AM   #8
Batman's helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel
batman subzero-live action version of that
If they go down that route i'd rather they re-made mask of the phantasm, but with a mr. freeze sub-plot. Remember, subzero had Robin in it, and we all know what happened to the last series of films whn that happened.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 AM   #9
Matis17
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel
batman 2 gets the joker, batman 3 gets two face, now i say it now-give batman MR. FREESE to deal with in batman 4.

hes an awesome villain. he has so much depth as a character but can make for such insane action. hes my favorite batman villain and i realllly wanna see him done right on the big screen.
Begins had him tackling multiple villains and I'm betting it will be the same with the sequels.

Matis17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:56 AM   #10
whiteAngelus

Mr freeze hmmmm bit of a dodgy villian in my opinion then again maybe that was just mr senator terrifyin me of the character returnin to film but if he is done well and not camp then yeah id look forward but it must stay in tone with the film, i cant see it happenin under nolan cause i think he likes it more real that that and it just aint happening but i wouldnt cry if it happened but i think the rogues have better than freeze just yet

Old 08-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #11
Silver Lantern
Side-Kick

Mr. Freeze has always been on of my favorite villains because of his past and the love of Nora, he is a victim of hate and all he wants is a cure and to do what he needs to do for someone he loves. The character is not about strength or fighting ability he is simply cold hearted and that piece of **** version in Batman and Robin made me sick and I really want to see a darker, meaner and harsh version in a movie done right like BTAS had and loved that one. Mr. Freeze would be a hard villain to fight for Batman and could introduce Robin in the movie and a new white suit that protects him like BTAS created.

I vote yes for Freeze for Batman 4 if there is one. I am tired of seeing the same villains like Joker, Penguin, catwoman, bane like we have seen already many times.

Silver Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:54 AM   #12
DarthDorranceBane
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Lantern View Post
I vote yes for Freeze for Batman 4 if there is one. I am tired of seeing the same villains like Joker, Penguin, catwoman, bane like we have seen already many times.
All of the villains you mentioned, including Mr. Freeze, has only appeared once prior the Nolan reboot so I don't get why this "we have seen them many times" statement is always being said.

DarthDorranceBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:48 AM   #13
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Holy ancient thread bumps, Batman!!!

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #14
Caekzor
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Lantern View Post
I vote yes for Freeze for Batman 4 if there is one.
It's your lucky day!

Caekzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #15
Green Goblin
The Nostalga Strikes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Holy ancient thread bumps, Batman!!!
Beat me to it.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
There has been an awakening, have you felt it?
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #16
the last son
Side-Kick

Freeze would have been prefect for rises. The way Bruce lost Rachel and freeze lost Nora would have been the route I went with.