The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #26
BlackFox
Burn baby burn!

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Hope we get to see her more in DoFP and actually get to use her powers on somebody other than her own side which was all she seemed to do in X1-3.

She never seemed to have much to do.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #27
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
Because it's stupid going in expecting things that won't happen. This is why X3 was so disappointing because our expectations were way too high. Especially in the case of Rogue. I want to be prepared.

I feel better knowing in-advance what I may not be getting. I'll enjoy what I do get a lot more. If we get surprises then that is brilliant. As for the filming schedule talk that actually started in this thread back in April. Most of the evidence is already in here
But its stupid as well to think that you know you whole plot of the movie just because youve heard a piece of it. We dont know fully what they have in store for us and what surprises that they may have. I dont wanna know to much because before i even see the movie ill feel as if I already seen it. And your right most of the evidence is in this forum but not all the evidence there's still surprises im sure.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #28
Roguefan
Side-Kick

to be hyped or to not be hyped. that is the question...

Old 08-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #29
flavio_lebeau
Side-Kick

Seriously guys, don't get hyped. The evidence is right in front of us. Her role is gonna be minimal.

This is just like when we thought she somehow filmed scenes during the final battle in X3, or how we could swear she was in the line-up during that trailer. She even had her own poster! Of course her role was gonna be pivotal for the movie! She's wearing her uniform in the poster!

Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #30
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdMe View Post
But its stupid as well to think that you know you whole plot of the movie just because youve heard a piece of it. We dont know fully what they have in store for us and what surprises that they may have. I dont wanna know to much because before i even see the movie ill feel as if I already seen it. And your right most of the evidence is in this forum but not all the evidence there's still surprises im sure.
When you have evidence that Anna ever filmed with Halle and Daniel or they're splicing them in scenes then you can keep attacking my posts. Till then I'll go with what's known and not what you think or want to believe. I'm not going to pretend she'll do this and that just because you chose to ignore evidence saying the opposite. I'll post what I have found out as it's allowed. I'm not saying we know what she'll do but we can guess what she won't.

Quote:
Seriously guys, don't get hyped. The evidence is right in front of us. Her role is gonna be minimal.
Actually I don't think her role is minimal. I think she'll have at least 10 minutes of screen time and she'll do some good stuff in that time. I just don't think she'll have scenes with all the OT characters and I don't think she's around for the entire plot. I think the Vulture spoilers are true or have a ring of truth and she is somehow AWOL for part of the present day storyline. But when she does come into it she'll get action and she'll be a hero in her own right. The SDCC footage already says she has stuff to do. But I don't believe she has flight or super strength. I have a feeling she will use some of the others powers in a proper action scene though.

Anna filmed for 4-5 days that we know of and it was all about Rogue's material that week. She could have filmed a number of scenes in that time. Ian filmed all his X2 scenes in a couple of weeks and he was a big character. Rogue can still be a smallish but pivotal character in DOFP and I believe she is. Anna was on the SDCC panel when others weren't like Lucas Till who is also a returning character. There's a reason for that.

Last edited by xDOFPx; 08-02-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:46 AM   #31
Mars123
Side-Kick

I wonder in you are to go on the 'page a day' theory mentioned by Ellen page..... Does that mean only 4-5 pages of scrips.....?!

Old 08-02-2013, 05:47 AM   #32
NanaT
X-Men United!

One page approximately equals to a minute of screentime.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 08-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #33
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars123 View Post
I wonder in you are to go on the 'page a day' theory mentioned by Ellen page..... Does that mean only 4-5 pages of scrips.....?!
It doesn't work like that when they're filming a characters/actors scenes in bulk. They can get a lot more done when they're doing scenes for a specific character.

The truth is we have no idea how much screen time Rogue will have. Though we know she's not a cameo and with 4-5 focused filming days she's also not a small role. I think she's smallish but pivotal.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #34
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Quote:
When you have evidence that Anna ever filmed with Halle and Daniel or they're splicing them in scenes then you can keep attacking my posts. Till then I'll go with what's known and not what you think or want to believe. I'm not going to pretend she'll do this and that just because you chose to ignore evidence saying the opposite. I'll post what I have found out as it's allowed. I'm not saying we know what she'll do but we can guess what she won't.

Actually I don't think her role is minimal. I think she'll have at least 10 minutes of screen time and she'll do some good stuff in that time. I just don't think she'll have scenes with all the OT characters and I don't think she's around for the entire plot. I think the Vulture spoilers are true or have a ring of truth and she is somehow AWOL for part of the present day storyline. But when she does come into it she'll get action and she'll be a hero in her own right. The SDCC footage already says she has stuff to do. But I don't believe she has flight or super strength. I have a feeling she will use some of the others powers in a proper action scene though.

Anna filmed for 4-5 days that we know of and it was all about Rogue's material that week. She could have filmed a number of scenes in that time. Ian filmed all his X2 scenes in a couple of weeks and he was a big character. Rogue can still be a smallish but pivotal character in DOFP and I believe she is. Anna was on the SDCC panel when others weren't like Lucas Till who is also a returning character. There's a reason for that.
I never said they would splice her into scenes because Ive never even heard that phrase before. and like I said all your are doing is guessing because you are not in the directors seat to know what they want. Everytime new evidence pop up you only mention Storm or Colossus,then you assume to know Rogue's role when her's truly is shrouded in mystery. She is the one which Im very curious about. i didnt say anything she would do because its all heresay I never said I had evidence she would do this or wouldnt do this, so yes I can state something because you on the other hand assume to know everything about the movie. We dont know know the full scope of this movie, and im not saying that she wont die, its very well that she may even Colossus may die but i wont just base it on how much time someone spend filming.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #35
Mars123
Side-Kick

Quote:
It doesn't work like that when they're filming a characters/actors scenes in bulk. They can get a lot more done when they're doing scenes for a specific character.

The truth is we have no idea how much screen time Rogue will have. Though we know she's not a cameo and with 4-5 focused filming days she's also not a small role. I think she's smallish but pivotal.
Yes I guess this is true, if you are specifically cramming an actors scenes in a intense filming schedule like Anna's then page a day is null and void

I think all anyone can do t present is to speculate tbh

Old 08-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #36
Melapi
Side-Kick

If I'm not wrong Ellen Page mentioned the one page a day because she wanted to explain the technical dificult of most of her scenes, which were probably "war scenes". We know, or asume, Anna scenes are not going to be with most of the OT actors, and some or all of them might not be that complex. What I'm trying to say is that it's possible she filmed more than a page per day, especially if Rogue doesn't fly in this movie.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #37
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
If I'm not wrong Ellen Page mentioned the one page a day because she wanted to explain the technical dificult of most of her scenes, which were probably "war scenes". We know, or asume, Anna scenes are not going to be with most of the OT actors, and some or all of them might not be that complex. What I'm trying to say is that it's possible she filmed more than a page per day, especially if Rogue doesn't fly in this movie.
Besides Colossus and possibly Storm, Rogue will definitely have scenes with the other OT characters. All were on set with Anna during the first week of filming so I wouldn't worry about her not interacting with most of the characters. She will.

As for what she'll do. We know she has some action scenes as Anna had a stunt double. She could easily have done more than a page a day. Every scene filmed the first week would have been including Rogue.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #38
Melapi
Side-Kick

Quote:
Besides Colossus and possibly Storm, Rogue will definitely have scenes with the other OT characters. All were on set with Anna during the first week of filming so I wouldn't worry about her not interacting with most of the characters. She will.

As for what she'll do. We know she has some action scenes as Anna had a stunt double. She could easily have done more than a page a day. Every scene filmed the first week would have been including Rogue.
I KNOW she's going to have action scenes. I reported a few months back some interviews of her saying she would like to come back as Rogue only if she has action scenes and by her TLS promotion interviews it's clear she was not happy about the lack of action. If she doens't fly, which doesn't mean she's not going to fight, her scenes are going to be less complex so it can mean more screentime.

As for her scenes with OT actors, we will see... some of them were in Montreal but I'm not sure she's going to be in the team. Until the teaser comes out I won't think about it.

But that was not my point. I wanted to make clear that, in my opinion, the one page per day schedule was a Ellen Page thing, and with the new plot now we know it's not necesary Anna's schedule.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #39
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

rogue will likely take someone elses power and fight with it

Old 08-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #40
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavio_lebeau View Post
It seems like her role gets smaller and smaller in each X-film that she's included.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
Old 08-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #41
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

She flew to New York last week or the week before. I bet she was filming some stuff for the movie!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #42
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
It seems like her role gets smaller and smaller in each X-film that she's included.
She'll probably be about the size she was in X3. Maybe a tiny bit smaller. I don't think she's a very small role. Anna wouldn't have been announced the same time as Shawn and Ellen or been on the SDCC panel if she was.

Look at Lucas, he was only announced at the last minute and not on the panel because he obviously does have a small role.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #43
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Cyclops was included in the marketing and trailers of X3. I had no idea he was only gonna appear in the first 30 minutes of the movie when I watched the film for the 1st time. Who knows what would happen to Rogue.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #44
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Cyclops was included in the marketing and trailers of X3. I had no idea he was only gonna appear in the first 30 minutes of the movie when I watched the film for the 1st time. Who knows what would happen to Rogue.
There's more cast this time so they don't need to include anyone for marketing purposes. Anna filmed 4-5 days of just her scenes so that says more than a small role. Smallish but bigger than Cyclops in X3 I'd say.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #45
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Thats a possibility. Famke Jannsen filmed her 5 scenes for The Wolverine in 2 days.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #46
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

I cant' wait till official posters of Rogue are released!

Last edited by Illuminata; 08-03-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #47
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I thought for a second that those were legit!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:38 AM   #48
Melapi
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
She flew to New York last week or the week before. I bet she was filming some stuff for the movie!
In New York? I didn't know they were filming in NY.

I don't think she traveled for that reason. She was seen catching a flight in LAX the 22, but the 24 was her birthday, she was probably back home for that date. It's possible it was a one day trip, for me it screams work meeting.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:46 AM   #49
Angamb
Banned User

I like the logo and all, iluminata..... but not the best Anna pic, hehe.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #50
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

You people do realize they could only get her for a small amount of time due to True Blood.

Closed Thread