The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #101
CB Fan
The Watcher
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In A Place Far Far Away
Posts: 928
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

I would like to see the inclusion of Forge complete with the betrayal/redemption storyline where he is responsible for a temporary loss of her powers, that would give Storm something to do, would answer Halle's request for a love interest, and could be new romantic drama outside of the usual love triangle that we have seen in the x-men films so far.


Last edited by CB Fan; 08-05-2013 at 10:53 PM.
CB Fan is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #102
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Future
Posts: 15,830
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farren View Post
I think so too.
Hmmm I feel like that would be too late to reveal that kind of information. And if they revealed her claustrophobia, they would need to give the background story for that or it would just look random.

__________________
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
The future of X-Men's original trilogy cast begins this May!

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #103
Three_Inches
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 62
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Hmmm I feel like that would be too late to reveal that kind of information. And if they revealed her claustrophobia, they would need to give the background story for that or it would just look random.
I disagree. It could be explained very simply. Storm is in a tight spot with someone and is panicked and needs to be talked to in order to find her courage. She explains what happened the last time she was stuck in a spot like this and everything she lost when it happened. She doesn't wanna experience that kind of pain again. It could easily be a quick beat and a very sweet scene.

Three_Inches is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #104
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Future
Posts: 15,830
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

But is that really needed? Are we gonna see Storm recover from that phobia?

At least with her hate/anger/faith moment in X2, it was later used in the film when she asked Nightcrawler to teleport her inside the Dark Cerebro.

__________________
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
The future of X-Men's original trilogy cast begins this May!

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #105
Three_Inches
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 62
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
But is that really needed? Are we gonna see Storm recover from that phobia?

At least with her hate/anger/faith moment in X2, it was later used in the film when she asked Nightcrawler to teleport her inside the Dark Cerebro.
Well it would service the story I imagine. She's needed at that moment to do something outside her comfort zone and either in that moment or in a payoff later she comes through in a clutch and overcomes her fear.

Obviously I'm just speculating, and I'm not saying it would be the big huge hero moment of the story, but it would be her contribution of heroism and strength of character to a larger story.

Three_Inches is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #106
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Future
Posts: 15,830
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

I saw this X-Men Origins: Storm fan-made trailer and it looks good!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
The future of X-Men's original trilogy cast begins this May!

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #107
josh8
Side-Kick
 
josh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

The claustrophobia could be used as a reason for her to lash out, but I don't consider something like that a shocking reveal. I really have no idea what it could be and I hope it's not something the writers just made up.

josh8 is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:33 AM   #108
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
But is that really needed? Are we gonna see Storm recover from that phobia?

Did she recover from it in the comics?

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #109
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
The claustrophobia could be used as a reason for her to lash out, but I don't consider something like that a shocking reveal. I really have no idea what it could be and I hope it's not something the writers just made up.

Yea, something we can look forward to and see how it turns out, not debate constantly and be ever wrong about it.

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #110
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
This is why so many legions of fans don't care for this actress in the role...she just doesn't *feel* right when compared to the statuesque African Weather Goddess of comic lore.
As I love Halle as Storm, I need to know where the "legions" are. Just the grumbling comic fan know it alls or everyone in the general audience. I find that a blatant generalization. My black grandparents loved Halle in X-men and I took them to see all three. Whenever I talk about comic films especially x-men, at work, Halle isn't the most "disliked" among other things with the franchise.


Every comic movie has some person fans can't except because they were not created in their image.

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #111
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post

It may also explain why her elegant accent from X1 became a "sistah-gurl" twang by X3.

There you go again with this sistah gurl crap. Storm did not sound like some ghetto mess in X3. And stop generalizing black women with that sistah gurl crap.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Oh, I don't think her portrayal is as bad as some complain either. If anything, Halle has shown the most growth in claiming her character in this franchise. However, she has been "all over the place"...she's a different Storm every movie. In one film she's meek, skurred of the humans. In the next, she's full of hate and anger. Then she's All-American "Sistah Girlfriend", talking SUPER F***ING FAST, using slang, and not completing her syllables and words like, "You know Magneto's gonna come get Mystique right"?



Perhaps the shocking revelation will be Storm finally finds out just who the hell she is and decides to stick with it for two films straight.

I do not see how this is her character being all over the place. She progressed from just a member to being considered headmistress because of cyc and his issues. She became a stronger character over time.


Last edited by PoSeiDon; 08-06-2013 at 12:46 AM.
PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #112
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Future
Posts: 15,830
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Storm is just a multi-dimensional character, she has a lot of layers!

__________________
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
The future of X-Men's original trilogy cast begins this May!

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #113
The Weather God
Returned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 698
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
There you go again with this sistah gurl crap. Storm did not sound like some ghetto mess in X3. And stop generalizing black women with that sistah gurl crap.





I do not see how this is her character being all over the place. She progressed from just a member to being considered headmistress because of cyc and his issues. She became a stronger character over time.
I don't agree with LS about the "sistah" speech in X3. I think the real reason she sounded so different was because it was the first we've heard of her actually speaking so angrily.

I do however agree that there were several radical, unrealistic and inconsistent changes of her throughout the three films. She was very timid and not outspoken in X1, and she spoke with an accent. While in X2, the anger towards humans seemed way out of the left field and she had no accent at all. Then in X3 she's extremely angry and vocal.

Her eye effects, costume, hair, and makeup change drastically throughout each film and it really does seem like totally different characters in each one.

The Weather God is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #114
The Guard
Side-Kick
 
The Guard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,331
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Radical and unrealistic changes?

Storm spoke with a SLIGHT accent in X-MEN. An accent so slight that most general audiences probably didn't even realize when she dropped it. It can be explained the same way people lose accents in real life. She was speaking with it less and less. Storm wasn't really that timid in X-MEN, either. She was timid in a specific and particular (and very weird and awkward) situation, with a dying and mutating Senator Kelly. Other than that, she was an outspoken member of the X-Men and a solid field warrior, who underneath her tough exterior had a very real fear of humans and their bigotry, but also a compassionate side.

In X2, she was much the same, outspoken within the team and capable in battle and compassionate, with the emotion being spotlighted this time not fear of humans but anger towards them, and the film showed a better mastery of her powers, albeit in a broad sense (with the tornados and large storm displays), and arguably her taking on more responsibility in the team as an away team member with Jean.

In X3, she was very much recognizeable as the character she'd been in X-MEN and X2, but she was taking on a leadership role now, and her battle skills had improved and become more specialized and her power use even more specific, along with the other X-Men. Her compassion was tempered with the realization that they had to do what needed to be done.

There's a gradual evolution of character going on from film to film, but it's not a case of an entirely different character in each one. Yeah, her eye effects and power effects change somewhat from film to film, but so what? For all we know, certain occurrences of power usage trigger certain physical changes.

Costumes changes are just wardrobe changes, which happens in the comics as well. Hardly evidence of a different character. And the look of one's hair changing? Come on. How is that even an issue?

Some of you do realize that people can display multiple emotions in different situations (fear, anger, which are not in any way "out of left field", but very natural responses to persecution), and admit to such, and that it doesn't mean they're an entirely different person or character, right?

X-MEN, X2 and X3 showed different sides of Storm. Not a different character entirely.

I don't see a point in including claustrophobia in her character at this point unless it's going to be significant in the sense of a larger story.

__________________
Writer and Lyricist of GOTHAM'S KNIGHT: THE BATMAN MUSICAL

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night

Last edited by The Guard; 08-06-2013 at 12:22 PM.
The Guard is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #115
Mars123
Side-Kick
 
Mars123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bath, England
Posts: 667
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

This is a very good summary of storm The Guard.

As we see more films I feel we more of storm, different emotions and characteristics that adds up to the storm we have become used to.

I love the hair cuts, people I know love seeing what style they they have gone with, I'd almost expect a different style for each film now!

Everyone knows the eyes go white, but I doubt everyone has looked closely enough at the changes from film to film.

I also agree with The Weather God, in someways x3 was the most halle has had to do, so when giving a speech it was the first time we have seen that happen.

Psylockolussus also mentioned about storm having lots of layers, which I believe halle also agrees with as she felt storm needed a revelation.

All in all storm fan here lol

Mars123 is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #116
TheGoddess
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 193
Cs Funny Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
As one who is of mixed Egyptian heritage myself (did you already know that and purposely used it as a point of relevance? If so, you're brilliant) I totally agree with you. For example, consider Queen Nefertiti.



So it could work. But there's more to being/looking African than just the skin tone. It also involves Halle's features, which are very fine and European. She is obviously stunningly gorgeous, but she's also clearly of multicultural heritage. Comic Storm is black--straight up. And I'm not talking about size or fullness or lips, nose or dark skin elements. Halle, by comparison, is just very exotic in appearance. And then you have the accent issue. She's too Americanized as of X2 and X3. It'd be terribly difficult to explain, let alone believe. If they had been consistent with Storm in these films from jump it might work. But now? Her characterization is all over the place. They can't suddenly take her roots back to Africa so late in the game.

Another fair complexioned actress with an accent would be believable as Storm. But not Halle Berry, and certainly not as she's been portrayed thus far in this franchise. This is why so many legions of fans don't care for this actress in the role...she just doesn't *feel* right when compared to the statuesque African Weather Goddess of comic lore.
Storm in the comics was dark skinned,true,but you talk of Halle's features being too European or Caucasoid ,but I don't see it as much. Halle looks similar to me. Yes Halle does not have full lips,and yeah she is light-skinned,but her nose is flat,small and looks "black",her cheekbones are like her dads.The rest of her bone structure etc may be little sharper(because of her white side). If you could see a picture of Halle's father,you'd see she looks just like his side of the family(because no offense her mom aint all that to look at )

Like most African-Americans(directly mixed or not), Halle has softer features compared to their counterparts in the motherland.It comes from years of mixing with other races(which is why America is the "melting pot"). I consider myself black,but I'm a Black Hispanic.


Also Storm wasn't initially suppose to look like a West/Sub-Saharan African,because her mother is of North-East African decent.So in retrospect she should have finer features(smaller nose, thinner lips, broad forehead and straight hair) like a lot of Ethiopians, Kenyans, Black Egyptians,Sudanese,Nubians etc.

Also it was said by Claremont that Storm does not even look like your typical average person anyways. Storm's features are really odd and other worldly,but beautiful. A Black woman with icy blue cat like eyes, high cheekbones, her iconic arched eyebrows.

Also I don't get what you're saying by too Americanized, because Storm IS technically American.She was born in Harlem NYC,her father was African-American Photo journalist. So Storm has dual citizenship. Born in U.S.A, Moved to Egypt as a baby, then wandered back to her mothers home country as a teen(Kenya),then later on married T'challla and was Queen of Wakanda.
She even flew into Japan's airspace illegally,was confronted by Sunfire and told to U turn,and still BEAT HIS ASS and continued on her journey.

Only bad bish could be international like that


but It's cool that you are of Egyptian descent.


Last edited by TheGoddess; 08-06-2013 at 02:09 PM.
TheGoddess is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #117
Crimz
Side-Kick
 
Crimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 330
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

During the time between X-Men The Last Stand and Days of Future Past she was in Africa and now has an accent, she also has developed blue eyes as a second mutation or something.

Crimz is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #118
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,249
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
During the time between X-Men The Last Stand and Days of Future Past she was in Africa and now has an accent, she also has developed blue eyes as a second mutation or something.
No idea what you are going on about! How do u know she has an accent and blue eyes in DoFP?

__________________
The Geek Files Blog of the Year Gold Award Winner

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 7/10, Noah 3/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #119
Crimz
Side-Kick
 
Crimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 330
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

She doesn't. I am only dreaming.

Crimz is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #120
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,395
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

they took her accent away because berry wasn't good at it... or just didnt wanna do it, they won't bring it back

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is online now  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #121
Crimz
Side-Kick
 
Crimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 330
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
they took her accent away because berry wasn't good at it... or just didnt wanna do it, they won't bring it back
Your name should be dreamcrusher.

Crimz is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #122
TheGoddess
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 193
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Also I'm still seething how ,she looked the most "exotic" and African in the first film. Halle would look like Storm so much more if they actually CARED about her appearance.

Things people don't notice about Storm in X-1,and this is something i observed from another perspective.

1.Halle had longer hair like comic storm
2.She was waaay darker.

3.Her Make-up was darker and more Storm esque, compared to later films where they went more lighter. She had purple eye shadow, purple tinted lip gloss to make her lips appear darker, her eyebrows seemed darker. She wore more tribal jewelry if you looked around her neck(beads ,chokers etc) Her clothing was much more ethnic(some of the patterns) little stuff like this would help so much. It makes me facepalm every time I think about it.

She was even taller in the first movie,because they kept her in HEELS.Where as the other movies she's wearing low cut boots and flats. Halle is 5'5,she is average height for a woman.She isn't too tiny or too tall. Storm is 5'10 in the comics,if they'd keep Halle is 6 inch heels like the first movie .that'd put her RIGHT at 5'10.

smh...



We could have had this all along



Instead we have...



Last edited by TheGoddess; 08-06-2013 at 02:51 PM.
TheGoddess is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #123
TheGoddess
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 193
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
they took her accent away because berry wasn't good at it... or just didnt wanna do it, they won't bring it back
Her accent was pretty decent.

Do you know what an actual Kenyan person sounds like?

It's not that she was bad at it,or that she wanted to stop doing it.It was Singer.He's the director,he calls the shots.She just can't quit speaking like that because she wants to.

Singer should have hired a vocal coach to help her get it spot on.
People complain about an accent ,or they want her to sound like the 90's cartoon,but tbh....

We don't know what she should really sound like to begin with. In the 90's cartoon she had more of a regal British/South African accent than a "Kenyan" accent.

Storm was born in America, grew up in Egypt for most of her childhood,then as a teen she went to Kenya. If anything she should have a odd mixed accent. Storm is supposedly fluent in Arabic, Swahili and English.

Her mother most likely taught her Swahili ,but spoke in English too. Her dad probably sounded American,so between the two speaking English in the household before they were killed,she could actually sound like Halle and many other African-American women. Though she went to school in Egypt,so she could sound Arabic too..lol

Depends on how you imagine her when reading her in comics.

TheGoddess is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #124
Crimz
Side-Kick
 
Crimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 330
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique'sbooty View Post

We could have had this all along


This picture always makes me sad, if they made her look like this and got her someone to help her with her accent then I would NEVER of complained about her, or wanted he recast. She is perfection in that pic.

Crimz is offline  
Old 08-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #125
The Weather God
Returned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 698
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
Radical and unrealistic changes?

Storm spoke with a SLIGHT accent in X-MEN. An accent so slight that most general audiences probably didn't even realize when she dropped it. It can be explained the same way people lose accents in real life. She was speaking with it less and less. Storm wasn't really that timid in X-MEN, either. She was timid in a specific and particular (and very weird and awkward) situation, with a dying and mutating Senator Kelly. Other than that, she was an outspoken member of the X-Men and a solid field warrior, who underneath her tough exterior had a very real fear of humans and their bigotry, but also a compassionate side.
Slight is an exaggeration. She spoke with an accent and was nowhere near as vocal as she was like in X3. She was timid throughout the entire film. It wasn't just in her scene with Senator Kelly. Her demeanor was way more boastful in X3 compared to x1. It's not really that hard to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
In X2, she was much the same, outspoken within the team and capable in battle and compassionate, with the emotion being spotlighted this time not fear of humans but anger towards them, and the film showed a better mastery of her powers, albeit in a broad sense (with the tornados and large storm displays), and arguably her taking on more responsibility in the team as an away team member with Jean.
She spoke completely different and looked completely different. No accent, different eye effects, different hair, way more precision with her powers, and had shown leadership qualities. She was a completely new character. Stop trying to make it seem like I'm trying to say she didn't have any consistent character progression throughout the three films. She's had that, but she's also had some radical and unrealistic changes between the three films as well. The character in X1 compared to X2 does not look like a natural progression of a person in several aspects.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
In X3, she was very much recognizeable as the character she'd been in X-MEN and X2, but she was taking on a leadership role now, and her battle skills had improved and become more specialized and her power use even more specific, along with the other X-Men. Her compassion was tempered with the realization that they had to do what needed to be done.

No she wasn't. She was very angry, very defiant, and very outspoken. Xavier had to nearly tell her to can it at one point in the film. She was nothing like this in the previous two films. She could fight way better in combat and again looked very different from the other two film characters, and sounded very different than the other two character. I guess you could justify the changes with your own opinion but that still doesn't indicate that there was one given. Therefore making these changes unrealistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
There's a gradual evolution of character going on from film to film, but it's not a case of an entirely different character in each one. Yeah, her eye effects and power effects change somewhat from film to film, but so what? For all we know, certain occurrences of power usage trigger certain physical changes.

Costumes changes are just wardrobe changes, which happens in the comics as well. Hardly evidence of a different character. And the look of one's hair changing? Come on. How is that even an issue?

Some of you do realize that people can display multiple emotions in different situations (fear, anger, which are not in any way "out of left field", but very natural responses to persecution), and admit to such, and that it doesn't mean they're an entirely different person or character, right?

X-MEN, X2 and X3 showed different sides of Storm. Not a different character entirely.

I don't see a point in including claustrophobia in her character at this point unless it's going to be significant in the sense of a larger story.
This suggest that it was only one and not another. She had radically different hair in each film, she had a radically different personalities in each film, and that's really all I'm saying. I'm well aware of how the character has naturally progressed through the film. However, you're trying to justify it with your opinion. It still doesn't change the fact that we weren't really given one. There is nothing wrong with wanting a similar character at least once in another film. lol

You make it out like we're bashing her role in the film. The changes were very appropriate to some degree, but it takes aware some of it's approach to realism.

The Weather God is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.