Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #1001
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I'm guessing here, off pictures, that at some point in time after X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men: Days Of Future Past, Rogue probably ran away when the cure didn't work. And when Sentinels were unleashed, she was probably one of the mutants captured in the internment camps. And either the X-Men learn of Rogue's capture, or they are at the camp to free mutants period and find her there, so obviously the connection to the X-Men and to Bobby, they decide to rescue her and bring her back. Wouldn't be surprised to then see her rejoin the team, and maybe even have a nice moment.

They gotta have someone in these camps. Bishop, Warpath, and Blink are all probably leading the resistance, if not straight up part of the future X-Men team with Logan, Storm, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, and Colossus. So they need someone recognizable.
They haven't gotten the time or man power to be randomly breaking out mutants from a camp. If they are there they are there especially to get Rogue like the Vulture spoilers said. They need her powers. Don't forget that Anna likely never filmed with Daniel or Halle so the team is probably already team members down, they wouldn't go to a prison unless necessary. If that is in fact where Rogue actually is.

Though I do agree it makes more sense for her to have been away from the team if they have to go and get her. They wouldn't wait till the team is only Iceman and Magneto before rescuing her from a camp they have known all along she was in. Realistically they didn't know where she was regardless of where that tunnel is.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #1002
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
The only thing that disappoints me about this movie, and when I say disappointment, I want to add that it's a very small disappointment, is that the movie is mostly going to center around the First Class members. I'm more excited about the main trilogy people coming back, and the future portion of the movie with the main trilogy cast, and guys like Bishop, than I am seeing them go back in time to 1973.
I agree with you, but it looks like the OT section to the movie will be some of the major highlights so even if they don't get the most screen time () they may still steal the show in their portions.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread