The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #326
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,520
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

So.......are we all done here?

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #327
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,053
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Did UOU move? cause it ain't doin' **** over here.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #328
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,229
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C. View Post
So.......are we all done here?
No. I've still got to recieve/put together a few pieces for UDC's end montage and UOU, as far as I know, still intends to reach a halfway point.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:56 AM   #329
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

C-a-H still has a couple to go as well.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #330
Johnny Drama
Sex Panther
 
Johnny Drama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Meow!
Posts: 12,261
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

I was really looking forward to getting back into CAH, put alot of work into my new character but as the community seems a lot more vacant than when I used to RP, I lost interest in CAH as no one else was really doing anything. Would love to get back into it and also, I was REALLY looking for a strictly Marvel RPG, do we not have one? Been dying to get into an X-Men heavy RP but the Marvel/DC 2 worlds in one deal doesn't appeal to me.

__________________
When Goffam iz ashez, U haz my permishun 2 die
Johnny Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #331
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,053
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

All the games were moved to a new site

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #332
Johnny Drama
Sex Panther
 
Johnny Drama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Meow!
Posts: 12,261
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Oh really?? News to me lol

__________________
When Goffam iz ashez, U haz my permishun 2 die
Johnny Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #333
Matt Murdock
[C]ured.
 
Matt Murdock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,085
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Hell of a time, guys.
Hell of a time.

__________________
Connections are for airports.
[H]
Matt Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.