The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #976
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
If it was so easy they would make her immortal in comic - humans are not intended for such a long life and immortality sound cool only on paper.
She will go crazy probably in 100+ years or so - love do not solve every problem. Arven&Aragorn were happy, yes, but she suffered horribly and fade away after his demise.

Thats why I am strictly against mortal/immortal relationship trope in general - it romantic (not for me-hate it with passion) while it last but ends in tragedy in suffering.

I do not think they should, or would, change his love interest for Sif/Amora etc., maybe leave him single (like currently in comic) for a change?

And btw Thor have a romantic memory of a gold fish and is not known for a any semblance of fidelity - but known to make bold (and stupid) statements like "love of my life", "i will love you eternally" and "everything for your love" etc.to every lover in his life only to run away for adventure and forget about her next moment. Not even a boyfriend material and surely not husband one(in 2-3 thousands years maybe).
They did make her immortal in the comic for a little while but she didn't prove herself to Odin and she asked to be sent back to earth. I'm not surprised though, that Jane was really weak willed. I think I read some where that Portman wanted to make Jane really determined in this movie so I'm not too worried.

Also, that may all be true but us hopeless romantics don't think in those terms. You can go the 'realistic' route and say the relationship is doomed I'm going to go the 'I-love-happy-endings' route and say this all works out somehow

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #977
warriorking
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 340
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

And yet we see that Marvel has indeed creatively moved away from the comics in many respects with Thor, As for Sif we are well into the second movie which once again centers around the relationship between Thor and Jane.
We have yet to see any romantic involvement regarding Sif and Thor.
So why would Marvel suddenly cast Jane aside in the third movie after all they have been through...Most of the Thor audience have never read the comics and Know very little of their relationship unlike Superman and they would find it a little suspect to suddenly end it and bring Sif in as a love interest, especially if Thor is on Earth with Jane at the end of TTDW....
I think Marvel decided to go with Jane over Sif as the main Love interest from day one because people (meaning the audience) would relate more to the relationship..Thus more tickets sold...Nor do I see them in Thor 3 saying "Crap! it won't work" so lets have them go their separate ways and Lets bring in Sif... Dallas shower scene comes to mind...


Last edited by warriorking; 08-13-2013 at 05:14 PM.
warriorking is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #978
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Jane we eventually be "swept away" because she isn't Thor's main love interest. Clark doesn't end up with Lana. He ends up with Lois. Sif is Thor's Lois. It is Peter and MJ, not Peter and Gwen.
Once again, clearly you've never read any Thor comics. Yes Sif is from the mythology, and in the comics Thor is betrothed to Sif, but Jane and Thor have been "soul mates". But if it makes you feel better, it seems they are going to hint at some of the love triangle stuff in this film.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-13-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #979
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
They did make her immortal in the comic for a little while but she didn't prove herself to Odin and she asked to be sent back to earth. I'm not surprised though, that Jane was really weak willed. I think I read some where that Portman wanted to make Jane really determined in this movie so I'm not too worried.

Also, that may all be true but us hopeless romantics don't think in those terms. You can go the 'realistic' route and say the relationship is doomed I'm going to go the 'I-love-happy-endings' route and say this all works out somehow
Do not agree here - she was far stronger and more determined than Portman`s one. Not a "white collar" scientist but, a nurse (doctor now) that know of pain and suffering first handed. She was just overwhelmed, and rightly so.

There is probably different take on romanticism - for me it`s more "romantic" that they Thor and Jane, are still friends after all that passed between them. Not everything should end with marriage and children.

Moonwing is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #980
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Jane we eventually be "swept away" because she isn't Thor's main love interest. Clark doesn't end up with Lana. He ends up with Lois. Sif is Thor's Lois. It is Peter and MJ, not Peter and Gwen.
Hey Darth, when you go see the movie can you keep an open mind on Jane, please? Don't go in hating her because it's her. Let them try to prove her to you, you might even come to like her. Please

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #981
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
And yet we see that Marvel has indeed creatively moved away from the comics in many respects with Thor, As for Sif we are well into the second movie which once again centers around the relationship between Thor and Jane.
We have yet to see any romantic involvement regarding Sif and Thor.
So why would Marvel suddenly cast Jane aside in the third movie after all they have been through...Most of the Thor audience have never read the comics and Know very little of their relationship unlike Superman and they would find it a little suspect to suddenly end it and bring Sif in as a love interest, especially if Thor is on Earth with Jane at the end of TTDW....
I think Marvel decided to go with Jane over Sif as the main Love interest from day one because people (meaning the audience) would relate more to the relationship..Thus more tickets sold...Nor do I see them in Thor 3 saying "Crap! it won't work" so lets have them go their separate ways and Lets bring in Sif... Dallas shower scene comes to mind...

Moved away from what comics? There have been 50 years of Thor comics, so I can't say they've moved away from anything.

I think they have embraced several different interpretations of Thor including trying to find a unique way to have the "Donald Blake" stuff still in there.

The Lee/Kirby stuff was Blake being in love with Jane, and Jane loving Thor, and Blake thinking Jane could never love a cripple, and revealing that he is Thor.

The stories have diverged with multiple writers, but I think all of the MCU movies have found unique ways of being both creative and incorporating their source material.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #982
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Do not agree here - she was far stronger and more determined than Portman`s one. Not a "white collar" scientist but, a nurse (doctor now) that know of pain and suffering first handed. She was just overwhelmed, and rightly so.

There is probably different take on romanticism - for me it`s more "romantic" that they Thor and Jane, are still friends after all that passed between them. Not everything should end with marriage and children.
I don't know about that. All that Jane ever seemed to do was dream about Thor, I can't blame her I'm doing it too right now (someone save me from myself ). Movie Jane went with Thor to confront shield and began looking for him when he didn't come back and was getting her hands dirty in field work which 'white collar' people don't do.

I accept your take on romanticism, that would be a feel good ending. But I'm in love with love and I have been for years and love it when things end with marriage and children but not white picket fences because those are ugly.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #983
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Do not agree here - she was far stronger and more determined than Portman`s one. Not a "white collar" scientist but, a nurse (doctor now) that know of pain and suffering first handed. She was just overwhelmed, and rightly so.

There is probably different take on romanticism - for me it`s more "romantic" that they Thor and Jane, are still friends after all that passed between them. Not everything should end with marriage and children.
The move to make Jane a scientist was really to find a way to explain the "space Viking" thing and Magic.

I'm pretty sure that Thor will end up with Sif in the end, but again the concept of Thor and Jane is one of soul mates. It's the royal heir falling in love with a peasant girl times 1000. They can't be together, and ultimately I think they won't be together, but they will be at the end of this film

I see the ending here much like the ending of Spider-man 2, where Peter and Mary Jane seem to be happy and content together, but then there's the shot of Peter leaving to the rescue and Mary Jane looking off knowing the difficulty lying ahead.

Again not that this is the most important thing, but I like Thor remaining on Earth as a setup for Avengers 2. I think having Thor popping in on the Bifrost diminishes his love for Earth. He want's to be the Earth's protector, so it makes sense he would want to stay. Heck Tony can even set him up in Avenger's Tower.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #984
OstrichsRevenge
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In an igloo with the dog sled nearby
Posts: 193
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Jane we eventually be "swept away" because she isn't Thor's main love interest. Clark doesn't end up with Lana. He ends up with Lois. Sif is Thor's Lois. It is Peter and MJ, not Peter and Gwen.
Er, only because Gwen died. And this whole Sif or Jane thing is really uninteresting seeing as Thor doesn't really end up with Sif anyways. Surprisingly, the hero always has complications in his love life (I hope the sarcasm was noted).

Quote:
I think Marvel decided to go with Jane over Sif as the main Love interest from day one because people (meaning the audience) would relate more to the relationship..Thus more tickets sold...Nor do I see them in Thor 3 saying "Crap! it won't work" so lets have them go their separate ways and Lets bring in Sif
That doesn't mean they won't change it. Come on, man, everyone knows that just because one person was introduced as the love interest, doesn't mean they stay that way (moving on, dying, finding someone else, etc etc).

By the way, the audience relating more to the Thor/Jane relationship is kind of ridiculous. I, for one, hated their "relationship" in the first movie because she struck me as a horny schoolgirl. I don't think the audience has any play in what Marvel does with the Thor/Jane relationship (or lack of). It's very likely that Thor 3 will bring out a different love interest.


Last edited by OstrichsRevenge; 08-13-2013 at 05:31 PM.
OstrichsRevenge is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #985
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

If there is one relationship in MCU where all this marriage&children staff will be logical it`s Tony/Pepper couple (they know each other longer than others, committed to each other entirely) but nop, not even a hint of it. So I am sure they will not go this rout with lesser couples. I remember rumors before IM3 like "Pepper is pregnant!" and " they surely going to marry and have a child!". Marriage&children only for Fantastic Four=).

Moonwing is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #986
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Gwen and Peter are the perfect example. Gwen and Peter were soul mates, not MJ and Peter. The movie MJ was really an amalgamation of Gwen Stacy and MJ. Peter never knew MJ growing up, his aunt set him up on a blind date, and then got the "face it Tiger, you just hit the jackpot!" line (which is really freaking arrogant if you think about it).

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #987
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
If there is one relationship in MCU where all this marriage&children staff will be logical it`s Tony/Pepper couple (they know each other longer than others, committed to each other entirely) but nop, not even a hint of it. So I am sure they will not go this rout with lesser couples. I remember rumors before IM3 like "Pepper is pregnant!" and " they surely going to marry and have a child!". Marriage&children only for Fantastic Four=).
Tony and Pepper are the easiest couple, they just fell together so easily, so naturally. Thor and Jane is the troubled relationship that requires a bit of work. As for Cap, he had the relationship that ended with Peggy and I can't wait to see who they pick as his love interest in the new movie. Or is that already known? I don't keep up with Cap as much as Thor.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #988
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Heck Tony can even set him up in Avenger's Tower.
Yep, in the Avengers ending Tony have blueprints of new Avenger's Tower and there were apartments for everyone, including Thor.

Moonwing is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #989
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Yep, in the Avengers ending Tony have blueprints of new Avenger's Tower and there were apartments for everyone, including Thor.
Is that what those were? I was looking at those and just could not figure it out.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #990
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichsRevenge View Post
Er, only because Gwen died. And this whole Sif or Jane thing is really uninteresting seeing as Thor doesn't really end up with Sif anyways. Surprisingly, the hero always has complications in his love life (I hope the sarcasm was noted).
Another thing is that Sif hates Earth (I hope they show some of that in the film), but Sif could care less about Midgard, as most of the Asgardians, they only want peace between the realms and to protect earth when other advanced races try to take it over.

None of the Asgardians have a love for Earth as Thor does. Even in the mythology, Thor was the god of the common man, the farmer, the smith, the hunter. Odin was a god of the nobility, and he was held in less esteem to the commoner.

Again I think it makes perfect sense leaving Thor on Earth to protect it. This is something that happened over and over again in the comics, despite his father's wishes.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #991
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Is that what those were? I was looking at those and just could not figure it out.
Yep, there were apartments, and a special hangar bay for the quinjet.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #992
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,918
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

You know, I wonder if “Thor: The Dark World” will be able to be the one comic book film this year that lives up to expectations for most of the fans and audiences without something also happening in the film that causes people to be pissed and turned off. Whether you loved the film or hated it, I think one thing that some people can comment on is how there was some factors that took place in Iron Man 3 (Mandarin Twist/More Comedy than Dram), Man of Steel (Zod’s Death, etc), and The Wolverine (Silver Samurai, Adamantium Claws being lost and replaced) that really disappointed people, so I wonder if Thor will be able to escape that. It doesn’t have to be a perfect film of course, since no film is perfect, but I wonder if it can get away with not having something that pisses people off.

herolee10 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #993
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yep, there were apartments, and a special hangar bay for the quinjet.
Awesome. Do you think they're going to resist Shield in Avengers 2? I remember they didn't seem to like Fury in the first one and I saw a few episodes of Earth's Mightiest Heroes and they were a separate entity from Shield entirely.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #994
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Tony and Pepper are the easiest couple, they just fell together so easily, so naturally. Thor and Jane is the troubled relationship that requires a bit of work. As for Cap, he had the relationship that ended with Peggy and I can't wait to see who they pick as his love interest in the new movie. Or is that already known? I don't keep up with Cap as much as Thor.
Not yet. Probably Sharon Carter (i-do-not-know-what-kind-of-relative-in-the-MCU of Peggy) or even Black Widow but thats seems unlikely.

Tony and Pepper is my most (read-only) beloved couple in MCU btw=).

Moonwing is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #995
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, I wonder if “Thor: The Dark World” will be able to be the one comic book film this year that lives up to expectations for most of the fans and audiences without something also happening in the film that causes people to be pissed and turned off. Whether you loved the film or hated it, I think one thing that some people can comment on is how there was some factors that took place in Iron Man 3 (Mandarin Twist/More Comedy than Dram), Man of Steel (Zod’s Death, etc), and The Wolverine (Silver Samurai, Adamantium Claws being lost and replaced) that really disappointed people, so I wonder if Thor will be able to escape that. It doesn’t have to be a perfect film of course, since no film is perfect, but I wonder if it can get away with not having something that pisses people off.
Yeah I was thinking about that. While financially it may not be the biggest, as it will be difficult to beat IM3's numbers, I think it will have a lot less backlash.

I thought Wolverine was good, but I also don't think there was much buildup or expectation for it, as there was for IM3 and Man of Steel.

I definitely think TDW has an excellent chance of being, both highly critically praised along the lines of IM1, Avengers, The Dark Knight, and financially successful.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #996
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Not yet. Probably Sharon Carter (i-do-not-know-what-kind-of-relative-in-the-MCU of Peggy) or even Black Widow but thats seems unlikely.

Tony and Pepper is my most (read-only) beloved couple in MCU btw=).
I know Sharon Carter is going to be in the film but I hope it's not BW. I really like that she's not in a romantic relationship with anyone. Like she's close to Hawkeye but that relationship felt more like companionship and complete trust, not romantic at all and I don't like it when people pair her with somebody. You know what I mean?

I love the Tony Pepper too but I'm more of a Thor fan than anything. Iron Man was just my gateway drug.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #997
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,714
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Awesome. Do you think they're going to resist Shield in Avengers 2? I remember they didn't seem to like Fury in the first one and I saw a few episodes of Earth's Mightiest Heroes and they were a separate entity from Shield entirely.
Avengers (the movie), kind of walked the line between the Ultimates (where the whole group was pawns of S.H.I.E.L.D.), and the 616 Avengers where they were formed because they all grouped up to fight a common enemy in Loki. Avengers EMH was definitely more of the 616 origin.

While Avengers started out with them being setup by S.H.I.E.L.D., they are most definitely an independent agency at the end. In fact I think CA:TWS may establish Cap and BW completely abandoning their S.H.I.E.L.D. commissions.

Thor pretty much made it clear to Coulson that he is here to assist, but he will not be a pawn.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #998
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Avengers (the movie), kind of walked the line between the Ultimates (where the whole group was pawns of S.H.I.E.L.D.), and the 616 Avengers where they were formed because they all grouped up to fight a common enemy in Loki. Avengers EMH was definitely more of the 616 origin.

While Avengers started out with them being setup by S.H.I.E.L.D., they are most definitely an independent agency at the end. In fact I think CA:TWS may establish Cap and BW completely abandoning their S.H.I.E.L.D. commissions.

Thor pretty much made it clear to Coulson that he is here to assist, but he will not be a pawn.
Of course not! He is a future king! He is no one's pawn!!!

Anyway, thanks for the info. Is Hawkeye going to be in TWS or just BW?

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #999
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,918
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Of course not! He is a future king! He is no one's pawn!!!

Anyway, thanks for the info. Is Hawkeye going to be in TWS or just BW?
Just Black Widow for the moment.

herolee10 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1000
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I know Sharon Carter is going to be in the film but I hope it's not BW. I really like that she's not in a romantic relationship with anyone. Like she's close to Hawkeye but that relationship felt more like companionship and complete trust, not romantic at all and I don't like it when people pair her with somebody. You know what I mean?

I love the Tony Pepper too but I'm more of a Thor fan than anything. Iron Man was just my gateway drug.
Yep, like probably they (BW&Hawkeye) had something but it was sooo long ago and under such a different circumstances that now it does not matter.

There is a chance of BW+Winter Soldier will happen in CA:TWS but I would not count on it.

Moonwing is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.