The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #8
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post

I don't like the whole celebrity thing. It takes away from the godly aura.

I don't want the public (in the MCU) to view Thor as "Thor the super hero", I want him to be viewed as "Thor"
I think you're interpreting me too much in the line of that Thor would be like Tony Stark, which is not the only way someone can be famous in (in a positive manner). As my location shows I'm not a native English speaker so perhaps the word celebrity is wrong (or people just associate things with the word that isn't the definition, I don't know) but I meant that he would be known throughout the world. I don't think there's any chance of him actually being treated like a god (although I'd find it funny if people started worshiping him) and him being a part of a superhero group will inevitably make people see him as a superhero in addition to the rest that he is.

As I've shown there's no chance of him being unknown without them just doing a retcon on the last two MCU movies.