The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

Old 08-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
blake c
Side-Kick

Default Spider-man 1 costume

So I was re-watching Spider-man 1, and I was paying acute attention to the suit, especially with all the talk of the new suit and I noticed how different the suit looked in sm1 than in 2 and 3. Now don't get me wrong, I am absolutely in love with TASM 2 suit, but I've become very interested and in love with the sm1 suit. I don't know if I'm misjudging things, but I feel like the eyes were much rounder and near perfection in the first one than in 2 and 3. They remind me a lot of the comic Electro was first seen in in the 60's. Also, the webbing although silver, is shown in shades of black in a lot of the movie and makes it look so much better. I posted a scene below of the eyes that show what I'm talking about. I'm just curious, as to why they in later movies, they just didn't make the webbing back and continue making the eyes rounder.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Heres the webbing shown in shades of black, but the eyes look different.

blake c is offline   Reply With Quote