Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #11
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I actually think the streaks shorter would make her look even more unique and sexier.

Singer should give her a more edgy style, to make her stand out. Something that screams "sexy character". Instead of a normal look for Anna. Female characters lead to so many possibilities with their looks, so with a character like Rogue, they should explore other options. But it seems Singer doesnt want to prove new things with her

dont know what is he waiting for... maybe for X-Men 11.
Singer really isn't completely responsible of how Rogue looks on screen. I mean he could have a say if he wanted but the responsibility is really with the hair and make-up department. They design the look and then Singer approves it. And I truly doubt Singer would care, this is the same guy that approved Halle's wig in X1 and didn't want to make decision on her wig in X2. For singer as long as it is brown with a white streak he is fine. I'm not too sure why you think the Director would be heavily involved with things like hair, make-up and costuming. He leaves the various departments to get on with their jobs whilst he focuses on directing and writing and whatnot.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote