The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Nintendo

Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #51
Spidey-Bat
Ours is the Fury

Default Re: Zelda On Wii U

I hated it because you were confined to going a set path and in one direction. The boat you can at least turn around.

Trains are for commuting, not exploring.

Spidey-Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #52
Tron Bonne
Diane, I'm Coming Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbqTi...ature=youtu.be

Looks like the Wind Waker bundle was accidentally confirmed. This video highlights hero mode in the HD remaster (you take a whole heart damage from a dreadnaught, big goddamn whoop), and at the end you see the Wii U with the Gamepad decal. It's black, not gold, though. Probably saving that for the new Zelda game when it comes out.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #53
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Yeah IGN had it up, then it was taken down, then it was put back up again.

Hilarious.

Check it out! Then check out our Facebook page! Also, we're on Twitter! @Guardians_Comic
BlackMagicWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #54
Tron Bonne
Diane, I'm Coming Back

Looks like there's a special edition of Winder Waker HD coming out with a Ganondolf figure. Pricing hasn't been announced as of yet.

EDIT: Oh, it's only an EU thing apparently, too

EDIT 2: Apparently a similar thing is coming to the US, as a Gamestop exclusive. Not sure if it's the same as the Eu statue, and is priced at $54.99. The regular non-bundle will cost $49.99.

Here's a picture of the EU statue:

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.

Last edited by Tron Bonne; 08-28-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #55
zenith16
Side-Kick

Nintendo To Be More “Careful” With Zelda’s Art Style In The Future. November 4, 2013 . 12:25pm

Nintendo intend to be more careful with the series’ art style in the future, in light of the negative reaction The Wind Waker initially received back in 2002.

Quote:

In an interview with GamesTM magazine (via: Nintendo Everything), The Legend of Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma says that Nintendo intend to be more careful with the series’ art style in the future, in light of the negative reaction The Wind Waker initially received when it was announced for the Nintendo Gamecube.

“We encountered an awful lot of problems from the drastic leap we took with Wind Waker,” Aonuma admitted. “I think we will be a bit more careful in the future, but if we find a new approach that not just the developers, but also the users would enjoy then I think we will want to break new ground again. But we haven’t found such an approach yet.”

Thus far, it is unknown if Nintendo have settled on an art style for the next Zelda game on Wii U. Back in June, Aonuma stated that the game wouldn’t be ultra-realistic, but wouldn’t be “cartoony realistic” either, and has noted on a number of occasions that the Zelda tech demo shown at E3 2011 is not representative of how the game will look.

source: Siliconera

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #56
Tron Bonne
Diane, I'm Coming Back

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds...#bonusFeatures

I don't know how long this has been up, but Gamestop has a deal where you get Oracle of Seasons when you preorder A Link Between Worlds.

Quote: