The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Old 08-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Default Besides Avengers, i'd love to see other MCU movies in Kingdom Hearts games.

Afterall Disney owns the rights to MCU and Kingdom Hearts, besides having The Avengers in Kingdom Hearts III and for other KH spin-offs i'd love to see Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Just imagine Sora and his 2 friends dressed as Asguardians in Thor world fighting along with Thor against the new baddie of the new movie in Asguard, our heroes dressed as soldiers fighting along with Capt America in 1944 Germany to fight Nazis, Heartless soldiers and Red Skull as the baddie and Malibu with Iron Man fighting along with our heroes against Mandarin and Whiplash to the Heartless.

You get Hammer Keyblade, Iron Keyblade and Shield Keyblade plus for Guardians you can have Rocket Raccoon to fight alongside or use him as a summon.

Last edited by Hordakfan; 08-25-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Hordakfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Default Re: Besides Avengers, i'd love to see other MCU movies in Kingdom Hearts games.

I wanna see

Nova
Iron Fist
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Dr Strange

And not in the avengers

Professor Xavier: I feel a great swell of pity for the poor fool who comes to that school... looking for trouble.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
Hypestyle
Side-Kick

Default Re: Besides Avengers, i'd love to see other MCU movies in Kingdom Hearts games.

what's this "Infinity" video game that Disney is promoting?

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
OcStat
Side-Kick

I would be up for Marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts!

Infinity as far as I know is a game built around small figurines from a variety of Disney movies, that you purchase and then use as your avatar in the game, where each film has its own world. Or something.

It actually looks and sounds pretty neat.

OcStat is offline   Reply With Quote