The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 08-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #76
ЯɘvlveR
danneB

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Reynold View Post
preferably with some shawarma

Old 08-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #77
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #78
John-An
Gal/Margot World's Finest

THAT SHOT!!! WOW!!! WF

Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #79
Eddie Dean
I Am Not Nice

Eddie Dean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:12 AM   #80
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

^This is INDEED a disturbing universe...

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:53 AM   #81
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:30 AM   #82
D.P.
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #83
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Y'know, I like most of that scene, but I have to call BS on the hasn't-inspired-anyone-since-he-died-schlock. Post-Crisis Superman was still kicking plenty of @$$ right up until the Public Enemies storyline and the clash between Silver and Modern Age interpretations of literally every single Superman character on a month to month basis.

I'll take Joe Kelly's run, President Lex, War of the Worlds, Russian Zod, Brainiac 13, and the Lois and Clark marriage for 500, Alex.

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #84
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
Y'know, I like most of that scene, but I have to call BS on the hasn't-inspired-anyone-since-he-died-schlock. Post-Crisis Superman was still kicking plenty of @$$ right up until the Public Enemies storyline and the clash between Silver and Modern Age interpretations of literally every single Superman character on a month to month basis.

I'll take Joe Kelly's run, President Lex, War of the Worlds, Russian Zod, Brainiac 13, and the Lois and Clark marriage for 500, Alex.
I was just kidding about the scene. I don't really want to see something like that.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #85
Neonzel
Side-Kick

Superman watching Lex

Also Batman saying that he respects Superman, and how he showed him "that justice doesn't always have to come from the darkness"
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Neonzel; 09-02-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Neonzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #86
Eddie Dean
I Am Not Nice

Eddie Dean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #87
spider-neil
spins a web any size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Dean View Post

The first comic I ever read. Please can someone tell me which comic these panels are from.

Weird that the first comic I ever read/remember was a World's Finest but I ended up being a Spider-Man fan. I just remember reading Spider-Man as kid and being drawn to him have 'proper' problems.

spider-neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #88
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

The more I read this thread the more I question the degree of their relationship.

LibidoLoca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:20 AM   #89
Axl Van Sixx
Comrade

Brace yourself for the inevitable tidal wave of homoerotic fan fiction.

"We know the freedom that argues against communism is the freedom to enslave and the freedom to exploit."—Blanqui

IMT supporter
Axl Van Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:25 AM   #90
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

And the graphic fan art that may come with it.

LibidoLoca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:30 AM   #91
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

50 Shades of Wayne.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #92
spider-neil
spins a web any size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-neil View Post
The first comic I ever read. Please can someone tell me which comic these panels are from.
Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

Old 09-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #93
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Ideally I think I'd like Batman to have kryptonite already, taking Superman on. But I'd love to see some form of ending ala the 'Superman gives Batman back a kryptonite ring as a show of trust but Batman already has a vault full in the batcave'.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #94
Tempest
....What?

Quote:

Weird that the first comic I ever read/remember was a World's Finest but I ended up being a Spider-Man fan. I just remember reading Spider-Man as kid and being drawn to him have 'proper' problems.
After much research, I discovered this particular gem appears to come from World's Finest 297, published back in 1983.

I have that one, plus #296 and #298 ordered so I can see how big the argument is, and if they kiss and make up anytime soon.

If anyone can find Superman/Batman Annual #1, I highly recommend it. It's freaking hilarious, and I would definitely pay money to go see that film be made (this is the one where Clark and Bruce end up in bed together). It's a mash-up of a previous comic back from the fifties or something. I never saw the original, but I'm sure it's safe to say that whenever the boys are roommates, hilarity follows.

Pretty much almost anything from Superman/Batman could be used in the up-coming films, and it would make my toes curl with delight. I'm half-hoping we get some of the melodrama from the "Torment" series. Superman with a busted mind, with Bruce getting seduced by Orion's wife would make for a highly entertaining film.

A Christmas Card featuring a Suspicious Sort. Look closely, and you'll note that he was nowhere near the place, nor indeed was he near any place at any time.

T.H.E.M.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:57 AM   #95
spider-neil
spins a web any size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
After much research, I discovered this particular gem appears to come from World's Finest 297, published back in 1983.
You star! Thanks!!

Old 09-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #96
Tempest
....What?

Going back to an actual serious want, there was a stand-alone comic story in Superman, done three or four years ago, where Lois gos back to her home town, and sees old friends and stuff. At any rate, it makes her reflect on her life with Superman and Clark, and she wonders if he needs her, and if she's nothing more than just "Superman's girl".

At the end, she gets swooped up by Clark, and they fly together in a star-filled sky, and she asks if he needs her, and he says that he does. It's totally sappy and gorgeous. I want a similar scene.

Quote:
You star! Thanks!!
My pleasure. I had to know where it came from too. Manly Tears is one of my favorite tropes. Or Not Manly Tears. I like those too. Basically, Tempest likes Boys Who Cry.

A Christmas Card featuring a Suspicious Sort. Look closely, and you'll note that he was nowhere near the place, nor indeed was he near any place at any time.

T.H.E.M.

Last edited by Tempest; 09-04-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: To add a quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #97
TheNextNolan22
Oh Hi There Mistah J!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
And the graphic fan art that may come with it.
The CavFleck fandom is going to rise. And in GREAT numbers.

TheNextNolan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #98
StarLord
Blood Eagle

I'd love to see something like this:

StarLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #99
John-An
Gal/Margot World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord View Post
i'd love to see something like this:

epic

Old 09-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #100
Tempest
....What?

T.H.E.M.