The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
No, we will take every quote literally and dissect it thus. That is how things work here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
http://www.eonline.com/news/456925/c...rss_topstories

Looks like Hemsworth is back for Avengers 2 after all that claptrap. So it looks like they worked out a deal.

So who cares about who is cheap? If Hemsworth doesn't like the deal, he shouldn't have taken it.

And yeah I think worrying about what these multi-millionaires get paid is ridiculous. Sure they get bills, but so do we. If they can't save or manage their money well, that's on them.
Agreed. I'll worry more about what I'm paid than guys who are already completely financially secure.

Although at the same time they shouldn't lose Hemsworth or anyone who is great in their role over a pay deal unless they're asking for way too much (not that that was happening here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
As popular as RDJ is, if Evans or Hemsworth declined to continue to portray the characters for the next several years or so there would be outcry.
RDJ will have been in so many films by the time of Avengers 3 (assuming he's in that) that the outcry probably wouldn't be nearly as much as it would have been, plus he will have aged a fair bit. If it had been earlier that would surely have got the biggest outcry followed by Hemsworth & then Evans. Some other guys are also very good in their roles but other top actors might do just as well. The RDJ magic will be difficult to replace and finding an actor who can handle Thor as well as Hemsworth and happens to have such a strong likeness to the character also won't be easy. I hope he stays in the role for 20 years lol.