The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #76
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

There are a nice bunch of simple and effective looking moves in this clip, that I'd love to see Batman utilize. So much bone crunching goodness.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #77
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,877
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


1:18-1:30 is where it's at. Brutal, plausible, fast, intimidating. It neither undermines the dark grittiness of the character, nor makes him dull to watch onscreen. I'd love to see this style for Batman group fighting.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #78
manofsteel4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,457
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
There are a nice bunch of simple and effective looking moves in this clip, that I'd love to see Batman utilize. So much bone crunching goodness.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
That is crazy!.....what movie was that anyway?

__________________
Quote:
As the poet John Dryden once had it: "Beware the fury of a patient man." Or Batman.
manofsteel4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #79
spider-neil
spins a web any size!
 
spider-neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,291
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
There are a nice bunch of simple and effective looking moves in this clip, that I'd love to see Batman utilize. So much bone crunching goodness.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Always cracks me up that they attack one at a time rather than all at once to overpower the hero with sheer weight of numbers, like they are all thinking, 'I'll move in after the next guy'.

spider-neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #80
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,293
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofsteel4life View Post
That is crazy!.....what movie was that anyway?
It says so in the title. It's called Tom Yum Goong. I believe it was released as The Protector as well.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:18 AM   #81
Project862006
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,203
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

batman should not fight like tony jaa lol

batman especially ben is like 6'4 and will probably be like 225-230 in mos2 very unrealistic

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:08 AM   #82
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
batman should not fight like tony jaa lol

batman especially ben is like 6'4 and will probably be like 225-230 in mos2 very unrealistic
Good comment bro ! Now we're hitting the core of the issue, with Batfleck being about 6'2'' in flats, and probably 6'3"-4" in bat boots, he's much too
big to fight like Donny Yen or Tony Jaa. He's not going to be jumping around like Jet Li, that's more a Robin thing.

Respect to the guy who mentioned Raid Redemption, very exciting film, but
I reckon it's totally wrong for Batfleck.

Batman needs a fighting style that suits his body type. No doubt Ben will bulk up for the film, also Batman wears body armour which is going to restrict his movements.

So, that to me looks like a fighting style more like John Reese (from Person of Interest) not a lot of flashy moves but he can take on a gang and win, easily.

The very first sequence of the series is a superb smackdown of five thugs on a subway train, nothing flashy, just brutal and efficient - no spinning kicks, just elbows, knees, headbutts, throat strikes and best of all "stacking" none of that stand there and get attacked one at a time crap
(Sorry Donny Yen, Batman fights on the streets, not the dojo !)

No way ! It's reminiscent of Nolan's batfighting, (all hail Nolan !) but even more brutal - he gets in the middle of his enemies and
uses them as shields against the others as he destroys them one by one.

I can't post videos, but follow the link, check it out.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDimoqo3gU ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDimoqo3gU " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Plus, Jim Caviezel is roughly Affleck's height and build.

And, like someone mentioned earlier, he integrates weapons, knives, guns
(kneecaps and shoulders only) whatever he can get his hands on, perfectly.

So, I'm going to go with Reese on this one -maybe throw in a little Seagall
arm-breaking, and we're there.

Having said that, I liked what Nolan did (obviously, although I concede that certain punches in TDKR were not so great) and Bale was credible as a fighter, but let's take it next level -but not in a kung fu, crouching tiger way, but in a badass, Jason Bourne-tear-bad-guys-to-pieces way.

Also, we need a bit of blood. When Bats was smacking the Joker around, (in TDK) I wanted to see that crazy bastard spit out some blood and maybe a tooth -would have made it even more chilling, that Bats is bashing him, and he's just laughing.

Or when Bats was hitting Bane, there should have been some bruises and
contusions.
Maybe not quite as brutal as the Watchmen alley fight......actually no,
about that brutal (like when Nite Owl smashes the gang leader's elbow)
Definitely want to see some broken bones, they don't have to stick out from the skin, but some good crunching noises (best description of the sound, like a sack full of gravel, crunch !) followed by a few screams.

Anyway, Batman hurts people. If we're going for realism- (apart from the flying, indestructible aliens that is) then we need to see the consequences of fighting (Nolan did a great job of showing the injury toll on Bruce Wayne) now it's time to see the more immediate and damaging injury toll on his enemies.


Thanks for all the posts. Whether we agree or not, good to know that
people out there appreciate that a significant element of the Batman
character, is how well he fights !

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #83
CharlieS
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 812
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

I think Batman should fight like in the trailer of Arkham Origins and his stealth should be similar to the Arkham Origins too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnK8akbd2M

CharlieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:28 AM   #84
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,293
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post


The very first sequence of the series is a superb smackdown of five thugs on a subway train, nothing flashy, just brutal and efficient - no spinning kicks, just elbows, knees, headbutts, throat strikes and best of all "stacking" none of that stand there and get attacked one at a time crap
(Sorry Donny Yen, Batman fights on the streets, not the dojo !)
I find this part confusing, in Ip Man that's exactly what Donnie Yen does (except for maybe the stacking part). Cuz that's pretty much what wing chun is : no flashy stuff just straight to the point.
If you're thinking about the 10man fight in Ip Man then yes he throws one or 2 high kicks but it's mostly attacks to the head and body and low kicks. No flashy acrobatics.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #85
LordofhouseEl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,105
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
There are a nice bunch of simple and effective looking moves in this clip, that I'd love to see Batman utilize. So much bone crunching goodness.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Imagine a scene like that in a batman movie, maybe something sets batman of and he just starts snapping people's **** up.

LordofhouseEl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #86
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
I find this part confusing, in Ip Man that's exactly what Donnie Yen does (except for maybe the stacking part). Cuz that's pretty much what wing chun is : no flashy stuff just straight to the point.
If you're thinking about the 10man fight in Ip Man then yes he throws one or 2 high kicks but it's mostly attacks to the head and body and low kicks. No flashy acrobatics.

A fair comment, there aren't many OTT techniques in this particular fight scene, you are correct.
However, in response to that at 0:38 when Donnie is punching that guy in the head multiple times, WTF is everyone else doing ?
My problem isn't so much with the technique but with the fight itself.
Something Nolan got absolutely right was moving away from fight scenes like this where the hero stands there and gets attacked by bad guys one at a time, in Nolan's films Batman moves around he uses his opponents as shields and obstacles for each other. He also picks off opponents one at a time when he can.
While I think that Nolan's Bat-fighting style can certainly be improved, the basic idea is a good one.


This is Batman we're talking about so I can't say " It isn't realistic when..." without looking a bit silly, but come on. 0:38 is a perfect example, can you see Batman grabbing some dude and punching him in the head 10 times,
sorry, that's just not Batman's style, not onscreen, not in the comics, and
hell, even not in the TV show - and especially not when there are at least
7 other conscious opponents.

Wing Chun has some marvellous aspects to it, but it doesn't seem really a Batman style. Whereas Wing Chun relies on multiple fast centreline striking, Batman usually takes out opponents with a single strike to a vital area.

Also, unless he's up against someone of comparable skill, Batman doesn't need to block, he's either struck first or has moved out of the way, or he's using his opponent's attack against him (as in deflecting/catching a punch and breaking someone's arm).

Donnie Yen does a great job of demonstrating Wing Chun principles in this
fight, and you are correct there aren't a lot of fancy techniques, but I'm not convinced that this is what Batman's fighting style should be modelled on.
Also, Wing Chun footwork seems a bit out of character for Batman, straight-line short steps don't seem in character for someone who's striking from the shadows. Batman's footwork really resembles ninjitsu. I saw a great demo once of a ninjitsu student demonstrating balance by running up
some narrow poles - his lightness of step and balance was impressive.
That's probably more Batman.

So I guess Batman IMO has more of a Jason Bourne/Person of Interest fight style with ninja stealth.

But that is just my opinion, and has nothing to do with what an enjoyable film Ip Man is -anyone who likes kung fu flicks should see it.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #87
CharlieS
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 812
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

I think Batman could fight in the Jason Bourne's style or in the Steven Seagal's style or maybe a mix of the 2 style.

CharlieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #88
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,877
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?



I'm not too worried about Zack and Batman's fighting ability.


Last edited by TheFlamingCoco; 09-16-2013 at 03:32 PM.
TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:27 AM   #89
Techn9ne77
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 69
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

scott adkins fight scene ninja 2009

Without saying the obvious choices (Batman fighting like the Arkham video games, voice like Kevin Conroy, etc), this is how I always envision Batman fighting in live action. I would take out some of the more acrobatic kicks in this video however, but he has to do SOME kicks. You can't fight multiple assailants attacking all close to the same time & not. Keep the front, side, & many of the counter kicks, get rid of the jumping spinning double ones & that's how I would want to see Batman fight multiple opponents.

And I know its cool for a small amount of people to hate on Adkins on here for whatever reason (even though he looks similar to Affleck, is trained in multiple martial arts, younger, cut & in extremely good shape, & an upcoming actor that's been in some big films) but I'm not much of a follower anyway. I'm still a fan regardless & think he'll eventually make a badass comic book character one day. Maybe Marvel will cast him as Iron Fist or something in the future.

To reiterate, I like the idea of Batman using a lot of hand, elbow, knee strike combos with a succession of straight forward kicks. I wouldn't mind some Kenpo karate mixed with a bit of aikido, but those styles both have very little kicking (most of it involves trapping, throws, joint locks, & hand strikes). While I see Batman doing that, I see him being more of a complete martial artist, thus those styles integrated with a few taewondo kicks or whatnot.


Last edited by Techn9ne77; 09-16-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Techn9ne77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:40 AM   #90
Steyin
Project Designer, LEED AP
 
Steyin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,446
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

I'd hope, in the least, we finally get a real life shot of him throwing up his fist and hitting a thug approaching from behind in the face, like the animated series did from time to time.

__________________
I'm just a kid from Brooklyn

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #91
B
[insert witty comment]
 
B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,961
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

How should Batman's fighting style be in this film?

It's been posted & said a few times, but put simply, it should be more aggressive. If he's fighting 5 or 6 guys at once, I want to see him incapacitate them properly by seemingly breaking bones & smashing them with authoritative blows.

I want this Batman to be properly feared, Nolan's Batman was somewhat undermined I felt by TDK the way none of the mobsters really gave a **** about what Batman could physically do to them, they only cared about their money & going to jail. The Joker is somewhat of an exception in the interrogation scene as he shouldn't really fear Batman's physicality.

B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #92
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,293
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
A fair comment, there aren't many OTT techniques in this particular fight scene, you are correct.
However, in response to that at 0:38 when Donnie is punching that guy in the head multiple times, WTF is everyone else doing ?
My problem isn't so much with the technique but with the fight itself.
Something Nolan got absolutely right was moving away from fight scenes like this where the hero stands there and gets attacked by bad guys one at a time, in Nolan's films Batman moves around he uses his opponents as shields and obstacles for each other. He also picks off opponents one at a time when he can.
While I think that Nolan's Bat-fighting style can certainly be improved, the basic idea is a good one.


This is Batman we're talking about so I can't say " It isn't realistic when..." without looking a bit silly, but come on. 0:38 is a perfect example, can you see Batman grabbing some dude and punching him in the head 10 times,
sorry, that's just not Batman's style, not onscreen, not in the comics, and
hell, even not in the TV show - and especially not when there are at least
7 other conscious opponents.

Wing Chun has some marvellous aspects to it, but it doesn't seem really a Batman style. Whereas Wing Chun relies on multiple fast centreline striking, Batman usually takes out opponents with a single strike to a vital area.

Also, unless he's up against someone of comparable skill, Batman doesn't need to block, he's either struck first or has moved out of the way, or he's using his opponent's attack against him (as in deflecting/catching a punch and breaking someone's arm).

Donnie Yen does a great job of demonstrating Wing Chun principles in this
fight, and you are correct there aren't a lot of fancy techniques, but I'm not convinced that this is what Batman's fighting style should be modelled on.
Also, Wing Chun footwork seems a bit out of character for Batman, straight-line short steps don't seem in character for someone who's striking from the shadows. Batman's footwork really resembles ninjitsu. I saw a great demo once of a ninjitsu student demonstrating balance by running up
some narrow poles - his lightness of step and balance was impressive.
That's probably more Batman.

So I guess Batman IMO has more of a Jason Bourne/Person of Interest fight style with ninja stealth.

But that is just my opinion, and has nothing to do with what an enjoyable film Ip Man is -anyone who likes kung fu flicks should see it.
I totally agree.
I'm not saying I want Bats to fight like Donnie Yen does here or that the fights should look just like that. I just wanted to state that wing chun (and similar styles) are very straight forward in that sense (similar to what you described).
Yes that part at 38s looks a bit strange but it's also a totally different setting from what Batman would find himself in. In Ip Man they are all unarmed and they are not looking to kill each other. Where as in Gotham, Batmans enemies would surely be armed and out to kill him so it would not make much sense for Batman to focus on just one enemy for that long while others are still standing.
Anyway, as I said in an earlier post I really don't care all that much how he will eventually fight. As long as it looks good.
And yes, Ip Man, as well as Donnie Yen, are absolutely amazing.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #93
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow
 
John-An's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Metropolis
Posts: 8,350
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

I'd like an Arkham City's type of fighting... but in this aspect, snyder is a genius



__________________
Ice water: Superman's new kryptonite
"Krypton bred me... but it was Earth that gave me all I am." - Superman
I Like Marvel, Love DC, but what I love the most is ˇDIVERSITY!

John-An is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #94
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 9,009
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyin View Post
I'd hope, in the least, we finally get a real life shot of him throwing up his fist and hitting a thug approaching from behind in the face, like the animated series did from time to time.
Haha, that'd be awesome.

__________________
Movies I have seen this year:
Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:47 AM   #95
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


1:18-1:30 is where it's at. Brutal, plausible, fast, intimidating. It neither undermines the dark grittiness of the character, nor makes him dull to watch onscreen. I'd love to see this style for Batman group fighting.

NIce. I agree, that Bats certainly has Rorschach's uncompromising attitude
(and fortunately not his hygiene).

Just a thought, I reckon that if you're going to use Watchmen as a guide, that Batman is more Ozymandias (as in Ozy vs the Comedian in the opening sequence), personally, that was my favourite fight scene (altho
it's more of a beat down, as Comedian didn't have a prayer, but hey, he
had it coming !)

Peace.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #96
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,877
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

^ Yeah. That's why I said group fighting. I think he should be more direct and powerful on a one-on-one, like Ozy.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #97
AnneFan
Hathaway #1
 
AnneFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14,032
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Wouldn't mind some of the moves from the Injustice video game.

Batman using his grapnel to sling opponents down to the ground;
Throwing batarangs in combat;
Electric sticks to the neck;
Remote control batmobile charge;

Overall something stylised and clinical.

__________________
I dreamed a dream and "it came true."
- Anne Hathaway, actress in a supporting role winner 2013 Oscars.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:58 AM   #98
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Wouldn't mind some of the moves from the Injustice video game.

Batman using his grapnel to sling opponents down to the ground;
Throwing batarangs in combat;
Electric sticks to the neck;
Remote control batmobile charge;

Overall something stylised and clinical.

Totally agree, someone's already said it, but
Batman should seamlessly integrate his weapons into his fighting style.
The reason Batman always wins (well almost always) is that he cheats.
he hits people from behind, he uses distractions and weapons against
groups.

would love to see some of those razor 'bats' that Bale was grinding down
in Batman Begins......which only got used against lights !!!!

When Bats used that flash bomb (well more of a fire-cracker really)
against Bane, it just looked sad ! When Batman drops a gas grenade
there should be something nasty inside.

E.G. bats has used fear gas against thugs (hmmmmm..kind of like Ra's tried to use against Gotham)

would love to see a thug pull a pistol and then .....thunk ! drop it, as several well placed batarangs are protruding from his arm.

I loved Nolan's work, but he underused Batman's arsenal. Sure, Bats
has to have skills such that he doesn't need the gadgets, but surely
we can have the skills AND the weapons (and also use his environment
as a weapon as well)

Great post.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:35 AM   #99
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User
 
\S/JcDc\S/'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,390
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

More kicks and martial arts overall TAS style!

__________________
JcDc-- My original join date was: 05-07-2003 --Time flies, and so should Superman!
\S/JcDc\S/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #100
Rocanrol
Psiconautiq
 
Rocanrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 581
Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

I practice WT since a year ago, and can affirm that a skilled practitioner is an effective fighter against single and multiple opponents.

WT/WC main technique is a chained punch. It's a straight punch aimed to the neck, with quickness and energy economy as a priority.

This MA is heavily based in a grounded stance, with a powerful balance. Nothing compromises the balances center of the practitioner. The counter-attacks are organic, fast and unforgivable (mainly using pivoting force of the muscles, using the enemies strenght against them).

Kicks are only grounded-based aiming into disrupting enemies balance, attacking joints and the pelvis, and is all applyable to the "countering" aspect of the art, welcoming incoming attacks, deflecting and attacking at the same time.

__________________
-Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc-
Rocanrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.