The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #876
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Two days left until Tuesday...

Old 09-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #877
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

What's Tuesday? New trailer? I thought it was supposed to be the "broadcast premier" of the first trailer.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #878
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
What's Tuesday? New trailer? I thought it was supposed to be the "broadcast premier" of the first trailer.
Yeah, but they say there's new footage that will be revealed along with the trailer. Like they had those little scenes when IM3 was coming out? I'm thinking it'll be something like that.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #879
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

I thought new tv spot was next week...
and rerun of the trailer this tuesday

Old 09-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #880
Sombra112
Side-Kick

I guess we'll see on Tuesday *shrug*

Old 09-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #881
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Fans will also be alerted to more brand-new, exclusive looks at Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” airing during the season premiere of the ABC fall series, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.EL.D.” “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” premieres Tuesday, September 24 at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on ABC.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #882
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Wait, are you agreeing with me or are you proving yourself right?

Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #883
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Proving himself right. That says Tuesday the 24th.

3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Interstellar

Old 09-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #884
Sombra112
Side-Kick

...I'm confused now...

EDIT: Oh wait, I got it now ! Don't judge me, I'm sick and high on NyQuil

Last edited by Sombra112; 09-15-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #885
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

this tuesday the 17th (GTAV comes out!) IM2 will be played on ABC and the August trailer for Thor will be shown before it. (I would be really surprised if it is a new trailer)

next week, tuesday the 24th, when Agents of Shield premiere, new footage will be shown during it (most likely a tv spot)

Old 09-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #886
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
...I'm confused now...

EDIT: Oh wait, I got it now ! Don't judge me, I'm sick and high on NyQuil
SICK AND HIGH ON NYQUIL was Hunter Thompsons' less well known follow up to FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #887
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
this tuesday the 17th (GTAV comes out!) IM2 will be played on ABC and the August trailer for Thor will be shown before it. (I would be really surprised if it is a new trailer)

next week, tuesday the 24th, when Agents of Shield premiere, new footage will be shown during it (most likely a tv spot)
Thank you, that was actually quite helpful

Old 09-16-2013, 12:03 AM   #888
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
SICK AND HIGH ON NYQUIL was Hunter Thompsons' less well known follow up to FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS.
It's going to be the title of my autobiography XP

(And yes I did rip that straight from IM3, I'm drugged right now and incapable of coming up with my own material)

Old 09-16-2013, 12:07 AM   #889
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

^go to sleep lol. Nyquil knocks my ass out. I wouldn't expect more than a tid bit of new footage.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #890
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Actually new T:TDW footage will be shown on the 17th as well.

"The same day as the ABC broadcast on September 17th, in a coordinated roadblock of support for Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” across Disney, the trailer and other new content from the film will be featured on the Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Parks Blog, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, Radio Disney, ABC Family’s Social Media Pages, Disney.com and Disney Stores."

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #891
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

tv spots usually swarm up a month ahead of the movie's release. but yeah looks like tv spots will be shown this tuesday, so people keep ur dvrs running for the aforementioned channels.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #892
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Agents of Shield and GTA is comming

Old 09-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #893
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post

"The same day as the ABC broadcast on September 17th, in a coordinated roadblock of support for Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” across Disney, the trailer and other new content from the film will be featured on the Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Parks Blog, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, Radio Disney, ABC Family’s Social Media Pages, Disney.com and Disney Stores."
So everyone is right. Yay

Old 09-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #894
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post

I'd like to participate and all, but 9/17 is GTA Day.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #895
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

cherokeesam I have been meaing to ask, that avatar, is it from westcoast avengers when Pym comes to visit Hawkeye and his buddies because there is a villain with gigant man alike abilities?

I recognize it from somewhere, need to know xD

Old 09-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #896
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

Anyone else ever want to see Tom show up at one of these movie premiers in full Scottish Regimental garb? I mean it certainly would be something pretty new and different as well as paying respects to his Scottish heritage.

Words of Wisdom:
http://www.think-positive.us/feeling-rich.html

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself." -Charles de Gaulle
Old 09-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #897
TeeKay
Side-Kick

So if we do get a new trailer, what do you guys want to see?

Old 09-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #898
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

I want to see the movie is what I want to see.

Words of Wisdom:
http://www.think-positive.us/feeling-rich.html

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself." -Charles de Gaulle
Old 09-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #899
Sombra112
Side-Kick

I would like to see at least 3 scenes of new footage more than a second long each . That's not too much right?

Old 09-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #900
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I want to see the movie is what I want to see.
The movie will be coming to a theatre near you very soon. Patience son, patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I would like to see at least 3 scenes of new footage more than a second long each . That's not too much right?
Yes, maybe a brief scene of the Thor vs Kurse fight, more scenes of the other relms and a bit of action. That's what I want to see

Closed Thread