The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #901
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I want to see the movie is what I want to see.
Just remember Godzilla....

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 09-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #902
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Just remember Godzilla....

I loved Cookie Monster's reaction to Tom and his big words.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #903
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post

So if we do get a new trailer, what do you guys want to see?
I just want a full on shot of Kurse and maybe a shot of Malekith using a magical attack.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #904
Sombra112
Side-Kick

We're all very easy to please around here, aren't we

Old 09-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #905
Thor Odinson
Banned User

Kurse, please!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #906
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I just want a full on shot of Kurse and maybe a shot of Malekith using a magical attack.
Would be awesome!!

Old 09-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #907
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
We really are, especially compared to other superheroes' fans.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 09-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #908
Moonwing
Side-Kick

As I understand there will be no new trailer just full version of the second one being broadcast on TV for the first time. But there MIGHT be some new footage shown too.

By the way, it`s known that on the movie premier in france and germany the only stars that will be present are Natalie Portman&Tom Hiddleston as Hemsworth unavailable due filming. Interesting to know which premier the lead actor will attend. Probably UK and US ones only.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #909
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Who gets to see the movies first except for the guys directly involved? (I dont mean an actor, Im talking about the producers for instance)

But there is a VIP show before the world premiere right? Who gets to come here?

Does anyone know how it works?

Old 09-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #910
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
As I understand there will be no new trailer just full version of the second one being broadcast on TV for the first time. But there MIGHT be some new footage shown too.

By the way, it`s known that on the movie premier in france and germany the only stars that will be present are Natalie Portman&Tom Hiddleston as Hemsworth unavailable due filming. Interesting to know which premier the lead actor will attend. Probably UK and US ones only.
I'm still willing to bet that a new trailer will still premiere within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 09-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #911
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm still willing to bet that a new trailer will still premiere within the next 2 or 3 weeks.
Maybe but it will be extremely strange as non Marvel movie till now had 3 trailers. 1- short teaser-trailer 2-full trailer and international variation of the second one. All new footage will be from tv spots and clips probably...

Old 09-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #912
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Quote:

So if we do get a new trailer, what do you guys want to see?
Kurse in action, Warriors 3 and Sif. Some new shots, please.

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Old 09-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #913
ctsketch
Side-Kick

the teasers were like... 18 seconds though, those don't count

Old 09-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #914
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Maybe but it will be extremely strange as non Marvel movie till now had 3 trailers. 1- short teaser-trailer 2-full trailer and international variation of the second one. All new footage will be from tv spots and clips probably...
I'm with BigThor on this one. Even if it's only slightly different, I think there will be another trailer. I don't mind if we don't have all those little 20-30 second clips like IM3 did if I get a third trailer instead and maybe one or two of those little clips.

Old 09-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #915
TeeKay
Side-Kick

The anticipation, it's killing me :/ I'm not ready of what's to come tomorrow :/

Old 09-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #916
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Quote:
We really are, especially compared to other superheroes' fans.
I don't know about anyone else, but as a fan of Thor from around the mid-'90s (i.e. pretty much the lowest point in his popularity), I'm easy to please because I'm still kind of floored that we've even got a whole Thor movie franchise at all. A really successful movie franchise, at that. So barring anything colossally bad, I'm kind of happy with it by default.

Old 09-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #917
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Interview with Alan Taylor. It's short but it's interesting.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109022

Last edited by Sombra112; 09-16-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #918
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Thor rode a horse in the first movie. And then later asked for a horse when he was on earth. I guess the writers of that article missed those parts. lol

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 09-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #919
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Yes, but now he's going to ride it with historical significance.

Old 09-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #920
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

I'm all for more horse riding. I loved seeing Thor fly with Mjolnir in the first movie because none of us were all that certain the writers and producers would even remember he could fly. But now that we know they've nailed his powers pretty faithfully, I'm good seeing him ride a horse more. What would be really awesome is if they phased some of the winged horses from the comics in. I always loved that Asgard had winged horses.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #921
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post

Old 09-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #922
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
I'm all for more horse riding. I loved seeing Thor fly with Mjolnir in the first movie because none of us were all that certain the writers and producers would even remember he could fly. But now that we know they've nailed his powers pretty faithfully, I'm good seeing him ride a horse more. What would be really awesome is if they phased some of the winged horses from the comics in. I always loved that Asgard had winged horses.
Thor has a horse with wings?? I thought that was only Hercules with a winged horse. Well i guess you learn something new everyday.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #923
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
You win everything.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #924
Thor Odinson
Banned User

Quote:
Thor has a horse with wings?? I thought that was only Hercules with a winged horse. Well i guess you learn something new everyday.
There are winged horses in Asgard.

However, I think Thor's chariot with his two flying goats is much cooler.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #925
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Thor doesn't personally have one (or maybe he does and they haven't explicitly said so). There are just horses with wings in Asgard. They're mostly used by the Valkyries, but other Asgardians have been shown riding them. Usually Thor flies with Mjolnir or on his goat-drawn chariot, but he occasionally uses horses--both winged and normal--in Asgard.

Closed Thread