The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Old 09-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #376
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

What supervillain team is that doesn't look like the Sinister Six since I don't see a Doc Rock
Also call me crazy but I don't ever want to see Carnage in a film, I guess I can deal with Venom but no Carnage. What an absolutely boring villain.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Norrin Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #377
Victarion
Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
i think we all know and can agree that its going to happen. hes pretty much telling us with rhino. he says he's in the film in a very short and calculated way. more of a tease for things to come.
Rhino will form the Sinister Six to get revenge on Spider-Man. You can quote me on this, and keep it in mind when TASM3 hits.

“Evil is nothing but a word, an objectification where no objectification is necessary. Cast aside this notion of some external agency as the source of inconceivable inhumanity – the sad truth is our possession of an innate proclivity towards indifference, towards deliberate denial of mercy, towards disengaging all that is moral within us. But if that is too dire, let’s call it evil. And paint it with fire and venom.”
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #378
Super Jim
Side-Kick

^ Rhino is a thug. Thug's aren't masterminds. And it's the mastermind that is the one that forms teams. Can't see Rhino doing that. That's Green Goblin's job...

As far as Doc Ock, although everyone would love to see him as the leader of the Sinister Six it just doesn't make sense for these movies. Green Goblin is the boss, so he'll likely be the guy in place of Doc!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #379
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

we're currently one movie in we don't know what makes sense for the series.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Old 09-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #380
Super Jim
Side-Kick

^ Not sure I agree. We have plenty to go on, including everything we know from TASM1, and all of the set pics, etc.

First the Rhino will not be in this movie that much. He's not the main villain. And we've seen pretty much all of the set pics from Giamatti's time on set. This means that the Rhino will likely be back in TASM 3.

But we also know that this incarnation of The Rhino is just a Russian Thug. So how will he be turned into The Rhino? If it's a suit, as many sispect, how will he obtain it?

What we also know is that the Green Goblin is the mastermind villain that this series is leading up to. If he's in TASM2 it will likely be a quick scene at the end where he uses a bystander in order to fascilitate his escape.

Poor Gwen!!!!!

This means he would likely be back in TASM3 and likely 4 as well. This means that the Goblin is the mastermind and not the Rhino.

Just can't see Rhino as the leader of the Sinister Six!!!!!

Old 09-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #381
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

I can't see Rhino or Goblin as leader. Doc Ock is a must.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #382
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Parker View Post
I can't see Rhino or Goblin as leader. Doc Ock is a must.
Amen. Hopefully Webb and Co. see it our way.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #383
Super Jim
Side-Kick

^ Agreed, we all would love to see Doc Ock, but lets look at the evidence:

- We all know that the Goblin is the big baddie behind everything. Everything is leading up to him.
- Lizard is locked away in Ravencroft.
- Electro will be the big baddie in TASM2, and Jamie Fox has aluded that 'electricity never goes away', or something like that, effectively saying we may see Electro again.
- Oscorp seems to be behind everything in this universe. It was behind the Lizard. It was behind whatever happened to Mary and Richard Parker, which we have to expect will be shown in TASM2 and maybe 3 or 4. It will be behind Electro getting his powers too. And it will be behind the Goblin, and likely other villains as well.
- If my Sinister Six idea plays out then the six will be brought together by someone with the resources to do so. Right now Oscorp/Osborn is the only one with those resources.
- Rhino will have a smallish part in TASM2, so he will be back.
- We have the teaser of the Sinister Six set pic
- We know that the the actress who we expect will be the Black Cat stated that she "is somehwat on the baddies side". Sure sounds like a hired thief that will join th good side later.
- We know that Gwen will die at some point and I've been arguing that it will be at the end of TASM2. Lots of evidence supports this. If true then Goblin will be shown at the end of TASM2.

So, there are two ways to do the Sinister Six.

The first would be to have the Green Goblin form the team during TASM2 and 3. This sets the S6, or at least part of them, to be the main villains in #3, and the Goblin (who would be the leader) in #4. Doesn't mean that Doc Ock couldn't be one of the Six, but not likely as the leader.

The second option is that the Goblin will be taken down in TASM3, leaving TASM4 for the Sinister Six. If this is the route they go then a Doc Ock led group would be possible. He could simply be an Oscorp Engineer developing military, chemical, whatever stuff for Osborn. Kind of an inner mad scietist guy. He could even have a living, thinking material that adapts to the host it joins with (black suit Spidey anyone?).

The fact that they added the 4th movie supports both of these options.

One thing is for certain though, with Six bad guys not all of them can be focused on, even if done over two movies. The best way to handle this is to have one or two of the Six switch sides, or at least take one of the other Six out before slinking off. For example, if the Lizard was forced by Goblin to work for him (threaten his family, threaten Peter, be bribed with power, etc.) he could be considered part of the Six and then come to his senses, take another of the Six out and escape. Two down. At the same time Black Cat could do the same. If she was a hired thief she could be considered part of the Six, could take out a bully like Rhino before joining Spidey. Again, a great way to take out 2 of the Six.

Anyway, as much as we would love to see Doc Ock as the leader of the Sinister Six, and although that is a possibility, it seems like this series is a block of 4 movies, and it's going to take Peter a full movie or 2 to get "over" Gwen so he can move on. After Gwen is killed by Goblin (it better be him) he will be hated by the general audience and he will be the one that Peter needs to seek revenge on. That means him being the final bad guy in TASM4 just makes more sense. And if that's the case Doc Ock is unlikely and almost definitely not the leader!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:16 AM   #384
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

i would love for spidey to slowly beat the sinister six through out the movie and on the final battle is when GG makes his only appearance. and there is this grand finale against spidey and cat women vs the six with GG saved for the last member standing and its just a brawl like in SM1

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #385
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

Am I the only one who doesn't want the Goblin in the Sinister Six?

Old 09-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #386
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Parker View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't want the Goblin in the Sinister Six?
no. but i see where you are coming from. i wouldnt want 2 airbourne villians

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #387
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

I've written this article for my blog, about who I think will form the Sinister Six. I've basically gathered all information and clues form several interviews we've got so far that are pointing towards the Sinister Six. And I think it does make sense.

It's in German though, but you can use Google translate in the right column.

http://derspider.blog.de/2013/10/03/...otto-16367744/

Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #388
Super Jim
Side-Kick

Why is this thread missing from the Sequels Section?

Old 11-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #389
Super Jim
Side-Kick

It popped back up. Maybe when the thread is inactive for a while it goes away.

So, my question to all the thr S6 nay-sayers...

What you think now?

Old 12-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #390
SpiderGirl_8479
Newbie First Class

What if
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Green Goblin popped up at the end of TASM2 and we got the death of Gwen Stacy, and then the TASM3 is Peter grieving over her?

SpiderGirl_8479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:53 AM   #391
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Does everyone think that TASM3 will have the sinister six, or will that be the fourth film?

Either way, a Sinister Six movie is going to be HUGE.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #392
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

^ Yes....reason why I don't see Gwen dying until the 4th, by the hand of Norman, aka, The Green Goblin.

Venom'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #393
Picard Sisko

Also, IDK if Sony would want to get rid of Emma Stone so soon in the franchise.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #394
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Also, IDK if Sony would want to get rid of Emma Stone so soon in the franchise.
There have been rumors of her being involved in a long dormant Sony franchise:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #395
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
There have been rumors of her being involved in a long dormant Sony franchise:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Haven't heard any of those rumors before. But I think they would be more interested in keeping her in the Spider-Man franchise, and not a sequel to a film series that ended decades ago that wouldn't make nearly as much money.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #396
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

I'm now starting to think they will save The Sinister 6 for ASM 4 I think in the 3rd you got to introduce Doc Ock and The Vulture and maybe a 3rd unless they stick with the Lizard as the 6th member.

SuperBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #397
Peterporker912
Newbie First Class

i dont wabt to see the lizard any more nor do i want the goblin to be in the 6 i think the 6 will be in sm4. sm3 will be usesld to introduce some more members of the 6

Peterporker912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #398
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

How about this The Sinister 6

Doc Ock= The Mastermind
Vulture
Mysterio
Electro
Rhino
and ...... I want to go with Shocker but IDK two electric type villians maybe Chameleon?

SuperBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #399
Victarion
Cut

Shocker's not really electric themed, is he? I thought he used vibro-blasts..sound based attacks.

“Evil is nothing but a word, an objectification where no objectification is necessary. Cast aside this notion of some external agency as the source of inconceivable inhumanity – the sad truth is our possession of an innate proclivity towards indifference, towards deliberate denial of mercy, towards disengaging all that is moral within us. But if that is too dire, let’s call it evil. And paint it with fire and venom.”
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #400
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterporker912 View Post
i dont wabt to see the lizard any more nor do i want the goblin to be in the 6
Neither do I; and, if Webb is smart, he won't.

As far as when...I don't see it necessary for the 6 to be introduced first, in order to later form the team. The unexpectedly and element of surprise makes it more interesting and challenging. In other words, what remaining un-introduced member of the 6, just make their debut on the team and Spidey has to use his wits against not only the 6 as a whole obviously; but, the challenges he face in trying to discern the new villains power, intelligence, & skill.

So I can certainly see the idea of the 6 progressing forward in TASM3.

Venom'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote