The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #501
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
New featurette that confirms that Heimdall is the one attacking the cloaked ship.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Confirms? It was obvious from the promo they aired with Agents of Shield.

Old 09-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #502
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
lol, dont give that look TeeKay. I meant i want to see other worlds that are more bright and fantasy-ish.
Sorry ^_^ I'm the gif master here :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Well some people weren't sure, some thought it was just an ordinary Asgardian soldier and some thought i was Heimdall. So this basically confirmed it's him since we see him jumping from inside the bi-frost.

Old 09-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #503
Rock Sexton
Banned User

I'm thinking that "Hand-Gate" is actually a dream sequence and that's why we see him getting up in his room shirtless and looking irked, which is why we then see him telling Loki he will kill him if he betrays him. After watching what Hiddleston had to say in the new featurette, it's clear that a death which creates this uneasy union. Although it's been suspected on here for a while.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #504
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

new featurette
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Z7wwawQXY
Yeah I know it's been posted just posting it again

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Last edited by Vartha; 09-26-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #505
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
No it wasn't THAT clear it was Heimdal. to ME it looked like one of the Guards, I thought it might have been Tyr

....to every King.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #506
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Speaking of which, Has ANYONE seen a picture of Tyr yet?

....to every King.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #507
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Well some people weren't sure, some thought it was just an ordinary Asgardian soldier and some thought i was Heimdall. So this basically confirmed it's him since we see him jumping from inside the bi-frost.
I don't see how that is even remotely possible ..... from his garb to his helmet. He looks nothing like any of the average Asgardian soldier and with the way many people on this site overanalyze things to death, I'm surprised anyone confused wouldn't have freeze-framed it to verify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
No it wasn't THAT clear it was Heimdal. to ME it looked like one of the Guards, I thought it might have been Tyr
No disrespect to you ..... I just don't see how anyone could confuse who it was, especially during a money shot like that. They definitely wouldn't waste that moment on a guard. The instant I saw it, I knew right away it was Heimdall.

Last edited by Rock Sexton; 09-26-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #508
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

^Its definitely Heimdall, you can tell by his helmet and skin colour, I am so glad he is getting more to do in this movie, he was one of my favourite aspects of the first movie.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #509
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

I'm glad Heimdall is getting to show off the fact that he's the 3rd most powerful Asgardian behind Odin and Thor. They showed off his all seeing senses in the first film, now it's time to show off some of that "far above average Asgardian super strength".

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #510
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Speaking of which, Has ANYONE seen a picture of Tyr yet?
He was standing behind Odin in one promo shot.

Old 09-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #511
KnightGambit
Side-Kick

I seriously hasn't seen this ANYWHERE but the Guardians of the Galaxy fansite Guard the Galaxy has posted from a "source" that The Thor: The Dark World post credit scene will somehow connect with Guardians of the Galaxy?

Wonder what it is...

FULL STORY - http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2...-scene-to.html

Old 09-27-2013, 01:19 AM   #512
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm glad Heimdall is getting to show off the fact that he's the 3rd most powerful Asgardian behind Odin and Thor. They showed off his all seeing senses in the first film, now it's time to show off some of that "far above average Asgardian super strength".
Me too, other than Thor and Loki he was my favourite character in the first movie, and Elba is awesome as him, glad he gets some proper action this time, hope its a nice fight scene he gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightGambit View Post
I seriously hasn't seen this ANYWHERE but the Guardians of the Galaxy fansite Guard the Galaxy has posted from a "source" that The Thor: The Dark World post credit scene will somehow connect with Guardians of the Galaxy?

Wonder what it is...

FULL STORY - http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2...-scene-to.html
That would be awesome, really with Thor 2 going cosmic itself it would make sense for GOTG to be built up in this movie.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 09-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #513
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Elba said that he would get more action in this movie but he also said that it wasnīt that much more so I wouldnīt hope for too much even if we know itīs going to be more of his awesomeness in this movie.

Interesting. Itīs nice that they play it honest because thatīs far from sure but I think itīs worth to consider. The whole sphere thing is a little strange to me but why not lol.

As far as Iīm concerned Thor TDW wonīt have much to do with AoU(more than explain Thorīs reason for being/comming somehow on/to earth for AoU). I have always suspected that they might try to connect TDW with GotG/Thanos/The Collector/TA 3

Old 09-27-2013, 05:29 AM   #514
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Well it is definitely a nice change in scenery in seeing him do things than standing around quietly for most of the time at the Observatory in Asgard.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #515
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
^Its definitely Heimdall, you can tell by his helmet and skin colour, I am so glad he is getting more to do in this movie, he was one of my favourite aspects of the first movie.
On top of that you can see that the entry to the Bifrost gate is to his left and he's Jumping off the Rainbow Bridge which you can see on the right for a split second.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 09-27-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #516
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
It's deffeintaly Heimdall. You can see that the entry to the Bifrost gate is to his left and he's Jumping off the Rainbow Bridge which you can see on the right for a split second.
Lol never saw the actual bridge but there it is

Old 09-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #517
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Heimdall for President!

And uhm...interesting. I hope this not fake...

Last edited by HunBoy; 09-27-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #518
Thor Odinson
Banned User

It's the biggest TDW unofficial profile. So I guess it's not fake.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #519
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

Old 09-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #520
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunBoy View Post
Heimdall for President!

And uhm...interesting. I hope this not fake...

That fanrun account got that information from Ryan/Agent M (who works for Marvel), so it's genuine info:
Quote:
Ryan Penagos ‏@AgentM

Looks like we have some rad #ThorDarkWorld stuff to debut next Monday. You'll be making grabby hands, methinks. #seeeekrits

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 09-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #521
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Ok. I understand.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #522
Thor Odinson
Banned User

Can't wait for it!

Old 09-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #523
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
On top of that you can see that the entry to the Bifrost gate is to his left and he's Jumping off the Rainbow Bridge which you can see on the right for a split second.

Heimdall is such a boss. I can't wait to see this scene.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #524
Hunter Rider
Ronin

What trailer is that from?

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 09-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #525
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

A recent featurette (link at top of page).