The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Sony

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #1001
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Post Re: The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

I'm thinking of canceling my pre-order at Best Buy and waiting till sometime next year or so to get the PS4,GTA V is my most played game right now and will be even more when online is released and my 2nd main game after that will be WWE2K14 so my PS3 will still be heavily used.

For PS4's launch I am excited for DC Universe and Planetside 2 but they can wait a few months longer,I might cancel Battlefield 4 and COD:Ghosts too cause even though they are awesome I suck at those games and will probably be worse in these and so the fun factor may be ruined a bit sometimes.

Plus I'm going to Vegas in October and so the $85 I paid on the preorder may come in handy

Old 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #1002
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

I found a friend today that said he wanted a PS4 but wouldn't be able to get one bc they are presold out everywhere. I offered to give him my Best Buy preorder and he took me up on that. Kinda glad I didn't cancel it now as someone I know can benefit from it. I'll just wait a few days till my Amazon shipment comes in

Old 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread