The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #976
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman

Haha, I like Kaley a lot, but yeah... no way in hell could I buy her as a tough-as-nails bodyguard.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #977
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
Yeah he is, can really see it in his chest and shoulders now. So basically Twight is just following him around wherever he films and training him? Nice work if you can get it! (for Twight, not so much Cavill, haha).
IMO its quite a coup they got Twight. Twight was the mastermind behind the elite fitness that was shown in 300. But there he was hired to transform the entire cast. He's the founder of Gym Jones and has devised their entire training methodology. He has trained groups of Navy Seals as well. It was also stated that the team which killed Osama also had trained with Twight. So he's like a celebrity in the fitness industry.

And they have hired him to be the PERSONAL TRAINER of Cavill! Who basically travels with Cavill everywhere (Japan, UK, Italy). What I mean is they have gotten a pretty big guy to be the personal trainer of some actor. Normally you would think that Twight wouldn't except such a gig, traveling around 8-10 months with an actor to train him but he did!

So its a proper coup they got him as the personal trainer for Cavill.
Quote:
On a side note, Cav-El looks a lot better with stubble/beard and more natural looking hair than he does clean shaven and with neat, styled hair. Or maybe that’s just cause I’m so lazy the dishevelled look always seems best to me, who knows!
I would actually like to see Cavill do an entire movie with beard on. Like a brutal R Rated action film where he plays a badass.
Quote:
Do we know if Twight is going to training Bat-fleck yet?
The answer to that is mostly no. Affleck is gonna continue his relationship with his The Town trainer and NOT train with Twight.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #978
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

This is a little creepy...

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #979
Andreth
Side-Kick

^
why?

let's spread the superman love!

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 10-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #980
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Pics of Cavill from today on set of Man From U.N.C.L.E.

More here -> http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/TNUAs...ms+Rome/browse

Old 10-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #981
HeroInMe
Newbie First Class

Dude is huge. Imagine him going back to his Superman build..Yikes!

Old 10-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #982
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Superman and Batman right there.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #983
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
This is a little creepy...

My girlfriend uses that tattoo artist, he's awesome. Crazy talented.

Semi related one of his

Old 10-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #984
Tra-El
Side-Kick

I'm a tattoo buff. Those are absolutley breathtaking.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #985
ЯɘvlveR
vondruke

world's almost.

Old 10-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #986
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

If Henry Cavill were a girl he would have a serious, SERIOUS ass on him. Just sayin'

Old 10-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #987
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

HENRY: So, rumor has it that not only were you once in line to play Batman in a Justice League film, but that you recently made fun of films within the comic book genre....

ARMIE: ....

Old 10-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #988
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCnightwing23 View Post
I don't neccessarily think it's just for this movie that i have a probably with his hair. Yes, i am being nit picky and i apologize. But, i do think, and hope, moving forward they are aware of that. It's far too thick and long in the back, it needs to be cleaned up. Here is a image from MOS, an iconic scene. Just a example, there were others in the movie as well

Yeah; and while I'm not in the band camp that's saying that he's going bald, I do feel that him having longer and much thicker hair in the back doesn't help calm down his hairline naysayers.lol

Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #989
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
If Henry Cavill were a girl he would have a serious, SERIOUS ass on him. Just sayin'
Do you mean to say Cavill is a fat-ass?

Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #990
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroInMe View Post
Dude is huge. Imagine him going back to his Superman build..Yikes!
Why the Yikes! He's gotta go back to play the character right?

Old 10-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #991
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

New pics from set. This is a well that never runneth dry.

Last edited by slumcat; 10-03-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #992
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Cavill should win the role of James Bond based solely on the criteria of how amazingly he can rock a suit.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #993
Rorschach2012
$

Cavill's already Superman, I'd be kinda disappointed if he were the new Bond, I want to see someone as Bond that isn't already a huge action hero

Old 10-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #994
HeroInMe
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
Why the Yikes! He's gotta go back to play the character right?
No I agree with you. He was already big in MOS. Just saying it seems like he'll be even bigger for SVB (Hopefully not the title) movie.

Old 10-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #995
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
Do you mean to say Cavill is a fat-ass?
Yes!! He is 'fat Cavill' after all! Ha, not really obv, but the dude has a sizeable ass for a guy. Kinda like a girl's butt - you could park on a pint on his butt and it would probably stay upright. I'd like to point out that I never noticed this until women pointed it out, but now I can't help but notice it, espec in certain clothes...!

But yeah, agree with you about Bond. I actually think he'd make a really good Bond, but also he should get the gig regardless just cause he wears the hell out of a suit. And he has a good frown. Bond needs a good frown, very important!

Old 10-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #996
ЯɘvlveR
vondruke

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Yeah; and while I'm not in the band camp that's saying that he's going bald, I do feel that him having longer and much thicker hair in the back doesn't help calm down his hairline naysayers.lol
i want longer hair in the front, but that's so we get a natural s curl going

Old 10-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #997
lc23
Fan of Steel

Quote:
Yes!! He is 'fat Cavill' after all! Ha, not really obv, but the dude has a sizeable ass for a guy. Kinda like a girl's butt - you could park on a pint on his butt and it would probably stay upright. I'd like to point out that I never noticed this until women pointed it out, but now I can't help but notice it, espec in certain clothes...!

But yeah, agree with you about Bond. I actually think he'd make a really good Bond, but also he should get the gig regardless just cause he wears the hell out of a suit. And he has a good frown. Bond needs a good frown, very important!
Yep. This lady right here loves Henry's luscious booty. I've always noticed it. He could do side bends or situps, but please don't lose that butt! Baby Got Back!

I would be ecstatic if he were the next Bond. However, I'm not holding my breath.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #998
teagone
Countryside General

Quote:
Originally Posted by djindodbi View Post
Henry's hairline is receding heavily... I hope they are conscious of this during production, and take the necessary steps to correct this, as his natural hairline will be progressively worse at the time of filming future movies.
Chris Evans, who plays a genetically perfect super soldier, is also balding in real life. Who gives a ****.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:09 AM   #999
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Most girls don't have a butt the quality of Henry's either. Now that I'm weightlifting, every girl's butt looks kind of flat! Except if they lift weights too. Then it's

I love great butts on guys. It's partly the reason why I'm such a huge figure skating fan. Sure, most of the (North American) male skaters are gay, but who cares? That doesn't stop me from ogling some nice butts.

Old 10-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #1000
Axl Van Sixx
Comrade

I think this Man from U.N.C.L.E. movie has a lot more potential with Cavill as Napoleon Solo than it ever would have had with Tom Cruise as originally planned. Cruise would have totally dominated Hammer and the movie and it would have been essentially a star vehicle, but Cavill is clearly eager to headline another (potential) franchise and has the acting chops to show us something interesting and different from his performance as Superman.

Cavill and Hammer also make a far better duo than Cruise and Hammer would have, since they are far better matched in age and where they are in their careers (though Hammer's status as a fellow rising star is a bit shakier after Lone Ranger).

"We know the freedom that argues against communism is the freedom to enslave and the freedom to exploit."—Blanqui

IMT supporter
Closed Thread